Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup

America’s #1 longwear foundation*, with a mess-free pump and SPF protection. In 35 shades for every skin tone and type. Flawless coverage that lasts up to 24 hours. Comfortable, lightweight formula for all skin types to provide a smooth, perfected look.
*Based on Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol at subbrand level, 52 weeks ending 8/26/17, Total US xAOC

Does thismake your skin feel oily?
have a good fundation for dry skin?
Start your review of Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup!
How would you rate this product?
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup uploaded by ally W.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I actually like this better than my MF foundation and it's like 30 dollars cheaper. While I don't like the dry skin formula the oily skin formula works excellent for me. I can get through most of the day without looking like an oil slick. The coverage is medium but buildable.
Stephanie F.
Richton, MS
Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup uploaded by Stephanie F.
Love this foundation 100 all the way! Reminds me of Estee lauder but a dupe. It was light on the face and a little went a very long way.
Rayna F.
Jacksonville, FL
Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup uploaded by Rayna F.
Purchased at: Walmart
New favorite. last all day. Matte so it looks polish 24/7. Doesn’t clog my pores or leave my face dry
Randi D.
Cleburne, TX
Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup uploaded by Randi D.
Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup uploaded by Randi D.
Purchased at: Target
I have dry textured skin and this is so natural and lightweight. Only have worn it for one day can’t wait to wear it more. Highly recommend. Less then $10. Worn this foundation twice in a row. I love it and it’s been in the 80’s here so it’s amazing and lasts all day
Tasnim I.
Brooklyn, NY
Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup uploaded by Tasnim I.
I love this foundation and I’ve been using it for years. I’m shade 240 medium beige, but at the moment I would get a lighter shade, which is so doable because they have so many shades available. The coverage is really good and lasts a long time during the day.
Faith F.
Hamilton
Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup uploaded by Faith F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great drugstore foundation. Has medium to full coverage, feels pretty lightweight and leaves natural finish to skin. However the lightest shade is still too dark for me.
Lilian L.
Lubbock, TX
Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup uploaded by Lilian L.
I used this one in the 2 finishes... Oily to combo and dry to combo..and I like both.. It just depends about your skin... When I used the oily I used to have oily skin and love the matte finish, and now that I'm dry and love the lumi finish even better I love it... So it depends.. It is totally not a Natural or everyday foundation.. You want to use it in special occasions... But I totally recommend this one
Trinity F.
Tulsa, OK
Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup uploaded by Trinity F.
This has been my go to foundation for years. I have upgraded most of the items in my beauty collection but with this foundation, it's a "if it's not broken, don't fix it" type of product. I may venture out and try others, especially since boxy has announced they will be doing color matches in upcoming boxes but we will see.
Stephanie A.
Jupiter, FL
Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup uploaded by Stephanie A.
Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup uploaded by Stephanie A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great everyday foundation. This has been a staple in my collection for years! Lasts all day, isn’t greasy, and has buildable coverage. A great drugstore foundation
Marisa B.
Jacksonville, TX
Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup uploaded by Marisa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tried this again for the second time but mixed it with Milanis foundation and it turned out better ! Not as full coverage as I’d like but definitely doesn’t feel cakey!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sofia S.
Glasgow
il y a un an
Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup ? How good is this at covering up pimples
sayuri W. il y a 10 mois
It has like medium coverage but not full, it won’t cover the pimples at all, you have to cover them with a concealer first