BY REVLON

America’s #1 longwear foundation*, with a mess-free pump and SPF protection. In 35 shades for every skin tone and type. Flawless coverage that lasts up to 24 hours. Comfortable, lightweight formula for all skin types to provide a smooth, perfected look.
*Based on Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol at subbrand level, 52 weeks ending 8/26/17, Total US xAOC

Sydney L.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this foundation! It’s full coverage and always looks so airbrushed and flawless. This is the only full coverage foundation I’ve ever used that actually looks NATURAL! I’ve gotten so many compliments when wearing this & people have told me it looks like I’m not even wearing foundation! I’ve been using this for years and will continue to use it! It also photographs very well!
Dena M.
This is a great foundation. I’m so happy they switched the packaging to a pump bottle. Before you had to pour the foundation out and was inconvenient. The color was spot on and applied nicely using a wet beauty blender. No oxidation
Taylor J.
Bend
This foundation wasn’t for me. Maybe if you have super oily skin, this would be a great product for you, but for me it dried my skin out a lot. I also could t find the right shade for me face, and I ended up buying something that was way too light for my skin tone. It is also full coverage. so if you’re looking for a drugstore foundation that’s for oily skin and full coverage, this would probably be a good match for you.
Nicole D.
The Revlon Colorstay Makeup line is wonderful. I can actually find a light enough shade of foundation. It is decently priced and of good quality. Provides a smooth and full coverage over my skin.
Kaitlyn B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this foundation! I’ve bought it many times over the years because it has good coverage and stays in place all day. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good quality foundation!
Sierra P.
York
Revlon did such a great job with this foundation!! It blends so well with my skin, silicone or beauty blender I love it! It matches my cool toned skin and doesn’t make me orange at all! I’d recommend this to anyone!!
Casey H.
Topeka
24 hour was more like 8-12 hours. I truly enjoyed the feel of the product and the color but it would smudge easily. It’s more of a dewy oily feel than a matte finish which didn’t pair well with my oily skin.
Shelby M.
Frankfort, KY
This is my go to foundation! Been using it for years!! Stays on all day, doesn't make you oily, the coverage is SO good! And it's very buildable too. I loooove this foundation!
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
This is probably the best foundation I’ve owned so far! It matches me perfectly, and doesn’t look cakey when applied. I do have a small problem where it gets shiny on me fast, but I kind of expect that because I have oily skin. Other than that, this product is perfect for me!
Destiney R.
Aurora
This is the only liquid foundation that I’ve ever used. It is semi long lasting and easy to apply. Since I have oily skin, the oil from my face shows through my foundation throughout the day. It’s a very lightweight product and I would recommend this product to anyone one a budget, however, I am in search of a new foundation.
Francesca C.
How much coverage does this product have?

Amazon