Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup uploaded by Celimar M.Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup uploaded by Sandy H.Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup uploaded by Sherri M.

BY REVLON

America’s #1 longwear foundation*, with a mess-free pump and SPF protection. In 35 shades for every skin tone and type. Flawless coverage that lasts up to 24 hours. Comfortable, lightweight formula for all skin types to provide a smooth, perfected look.
*Based on Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol at subbrand level, 52 weeks ending 8/26/17, Total US xAOC

Sydney L.
Tallahassee
I love this foundation! It’s full coverage and always looks so airbrushed and flawless. This is the only full coverage foundation I’ve ever used that actually looks NATURAL! I’ve gotten so many compliments when wearing this & people have told me it looks like I’m not even wearing foundation! I’ve been using this for years and will continue to use it! It also photographs very well!
Camiron R.
This is a classic drugstore foundation. This is great for photos and for events and daily wear as well. I love how full coverage and buildable this is without being so cakey. I have dry skin and sometimes it can cling to my dry spots but if I use a hydrating primer I’m good to go! I would definitely recommend this foundation for the coverage, finish and all day lasting power!
Chloe Y.
DISCOVERY BAY
This was my first ever foundation! The finish was beautiful but it isn’t that long lasting and the best version of this foundation is the combination to oil skin! I would recommend to people but the combination to oil skin version!
Madeline F.
Enfield
This is one of my favorite drug store foundations. It blends easily and stays in all day. I have dry skin and it doesn’t show through the foundation. The color range is good and the price is great. I buy it at Walmart or cvs
Dena M.
This is a great foundation. I’m so happy they switched the packaging to a pump bottle. Before you had to pour the foundation out and was inconvenient. The color was spot on and applied nicely using a wet beauty blender. No oxidation
Taylor J.
Bend
This foundation wasn’t for me. Maybe if you have super oily skin, this would be a great product for you, but for me it dried my skin out a lot. I also could t find the right shade for me face, and I ended up buying something that was way too light for my skin tone. It is also full coverage. so if you’re looking for a drugstore foundation that’s for oily skin and full coverage, this would probably be a good match for you.
Jessica C.
Tampa
I actually have used this foundation for a couple years. It stays on through the day and is pretty easy to apply. I’m trying to find something else that doesn’t feel so heavy but for now this one is my go to.
Nicole D.
The Revlon Colorstay Makeup line is wonderful. I can actually find a light enough shade of foundation. It is decently priced and of good quality. Provides a smooth and full coverage over my skin.
Kaitlyn B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this foundation! I’ve bought it many times over the years because it has good coverage and stays in place all day. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good quality foundation!
Sierra P.
Jim Thorpe
Revlon did such a great job with this foundation!! It blends so well with my skin, silicone or beauty blender I love it! It matches my cool toned skin and doesn’t make me orange at all! I’d recommend this to anyone!!

back