BY REVLON

Elegant, sexy, and sophisticated, Revlon® ColorStay™ Liquid Liner allows you to emphasize your eyes with precision and intense color. Glides on effortlesly for ultra fine or dramatically bold looks to last up to 16 hours.

- Precise definition and intense color that lasts up to 16 hours
- From ultra fine lines to dramatically bold looks
- No smudging or smearing
- Waterproof, removes easily
- Ophthalmologist tested

• Does it burn anyone else's eyelids 9 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner wear for a decent amount of time and i...4 Answers
  • It this liner waterproof?1 Answers
Revlon® ColorStay™ Liquid Liner
  • "I was always afraid to try liquid liner, as I don't have the steadiest of hands when it comes to making straight lines, but my mom gave me one of these in Black. She didn't like it, but thought I might so I tried it so as to not waste the product. I am now obsessed with it and have since purchased two more for backup when my first runs out. I apply it after my shadow and finish it with a covergirl basic black pencil to make sure it stays on." in 208 reviews
  • "I really like this eyeliner. Even though it has some cons, I find myself reaching out for it more than any other eyeliner for my everyday makeup. It applies really easily and because it comes in the shape of a pen, you can use it even if you are just getting starting with makeup or if you are not so good at winged eyeliners. I bought this in the shade blackened brown because I find black a little too intense for an everyday look. Like I said, it's easy to apply but on the hotter days (or if you have oily eyelids like I do), I noticed that it smudges easily. It does have good color and I think the black would be nice and bold. " in 181 reviews
  • "Yesss, I love this. It's really easy to handle, so you can create smooth wings without being the most steady-handed or artistic. I find that it dries out really quickly, and you have to buy another within a couple of months, but it still works well enough to purchase again." in 110 reviews
  • "Of all the types of eyeliners and all the brands, this is my absolute favorite. It's very, very easy to work with and it's opaque. The tip gives you a lot of control and allows you to achieve really thin lines and also build up thicker lines. I always use this when I what a cat-eye effect. It's also great for wiggling in between your lashes to make them look fuller. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, but it's not waterproof. If you get teary eyed, it will smudge a little. It will also you last you a very long time! I typically do a cat-eye every day and it will last me nearly an entire year!" in 58 reviews
mariah m.
Provo
Sorry in advance for ALL THE DUCK FACES. Apparently it’s not dead yet. Anyways, I wanted to include a few photos to show that this is my FAVORITE drugstore liquid eyeliner. It goes on very well, and the brush is so flexible you can achieve any style you’d like! Whether it’s a cat eye or winged liner, this will get the job done and also not break your bank.
Rissa T.
Orlando, FL
I'm in love with this eyeliner. The small tip makes it easy to control and it certainly helped me improve my cat eye skills! This baby lasts until you smear it. I mean it. I could cry and go swimming with this eyeliner on and it wouldn't drip or smudge until I brushed it with my hand or fingers. The black shades are dark and noticable so my fellow dancers will have no problem making a statement with their show makeup!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This is definitely one of my favorite liquid liners, especially for drugstore liners! I love the black/brown color for might brown/hazel eyes. I also love that it's easy to apply and doesn't dry up as quickly as a lot of other liquid liners I've tried. It also lasts all day long!
Heather A.
Spring, TX
I rarely use pencil liner because this liquid liner is amazing! I apply a very thin line under my bottom lash to help the shape of my pop and add depth when I put eyeshadow on my lower lash line. The felt tip allows me to apply it precisely where I want it and it dries very quickly. It's a nice deep black and lasts all day, and it's extremely affordable! I highly recommend!
Holli J.
Edinburgh, IN
This was my go to eyeliner in high school. The end of the brush was a nice chubby applicator like most liquid eyeliners now. Well they changed the brush to a brush. So I stopped using it. But that stuff stayed on my eyes for days without touching it up. I could even sleep in it and the next day my eyeliner was still perfect.
Shania B.
Palmer, AK
I have used this product to make my cat eyes for 5 years now, nothing works like it and is as smooth and dark as Revlon Colorstay, the only issue I have is that it runs out fast, in about two weeks it’s become watery and I’m buying a new one. But it is the only think I will use for my eye!
micah p.
Breckenridge
Although very pigmented and easy to apply, this liner sometimes gets smudgy by the end of the day and cannot withstand sweat and weather as the color starts to fade, but in general this is one of my favorite products for everyday use rather than special occasions.
Kierstin B.
Columbia, MD
This liquid eye liner is amazing. It has a skinny felt tip that glides so smoothly. It is affordable and the packaging is a perfect size. I bought this at ulta. And I would recommend this because it dries matte and doesn’t smear on top of your eye lid! It’s great
Courtney C.
Bedford, TX
The Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner comes in the perfect packaging which helps allow for the perfect eye liner. Having brown eyes, the black pigment is stunning and is the perfect shade of black. It is not pricey at all and I have (and will continue) to buy again!
Danielle F.
Denver
This is my backup liquid eyeliner but has slowly been making its way to my primary product! The product goes on very well and only comes off when I excessively rub my eyes. I think that I would appreciate this more if the applicator didn't wear out so quickly.
Sandy B.
San Diego, CA
Does this product stay on your lids through all day and when working out?
Yesenia L.
I am looking to buy a new eyeliner, has anyone tried both this one and the wet n' wild eyeliner. If so, which one is better?
Kali M.
Does it burn anyone else's eyelids
Sophie J.
I haven't used eyeliner... would this be a good starter?
Brenda C.
Does this eye liner last all day?