Revlon® ColorStay™ Liquid Liner
Elegant, sexy, and sophisticated, Revlon® ColorStay™ Liquid Liner allows you to emphasize your eyes with precision and intense color. Glides on effortlesly for ultra fine or dramatically bold looks to last up to 16 hours.
- Precise definition and intense color that lasts up to 16 hours
- From ultra fine lines to dramatically bold looks
- No smudging or smearing
- Waterproof, removes easily
- Ophthalmologist tested
Top Questions See all 307 Q&A
Revlon® ColorStay™ Liquid Liner
- "I was always afraid to try liquid liner, as I don't have the steadiest of hands when it comes to making straight lines, but my mom gave me one of these in Black. She didn't like it, but thought I might so I tried it so as to not waste the product. I am now obsessed with it and have since purchased two more for backup when my first runs out. I apply it after my shadow and finish it with a covergirl basic black pencil to make sure it stays on." in 208 reviews
- "I really like this eyeliner. Even though it has some cons, I find myself reaching out for it more than any other eyeliner for my everyday makeup. It applies really easily and because it comes in the shape of a pen, you can use it even if you are just getting starting with makeup or if you are not so good at winged eyeliners. I bought this in the shade blackened brown because I find black a little too intense for an everyday look. Like I said, it's easy to apply but on the hotter days (or if you have oily eyelids like I do), I noticed that it smudges easily. It does have good color and I think the black would be nice and bold. " in 181 reviews
- "Yesss, I love this. It's really easy to handle, so you can create smooth wings without being the most steady-handed or artistic. I find that it dries out really quickly, and you have to buy another within a couple of months, but it still works well enough to purchase again." in 110 reviews
- "Of all the types of eyeliners and all the brands, this is my absolute favorite. It's very, very easy to work with and it's opaque. The tip gives you a lot of control and allows you to achieve really thin lines and also build up thicker lines. I always use this when I what a cat-eye effect. It's also great for wiggling in between your lashes to make them look fuller. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, but it's not waterproof. If you get teary eyed, it will smudge a little. It will also you last you a very long time! I typically do a cat-eye every day and it will last me nearly an entire year!" in 58 reviews
Sorry in advance for ALL THE DUCK FACES. Apparently it’s not dead yet. Anyways, I wanted to include a few photos to show that this is my FAVORITE drugstore liquid eyeliner. It goes on very well, and the brush is so flexible you can achieve any style you’d like! Whether it’s a cat eye or winged liner, this will get the job done and also not break your bank.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a decent drug store liner. Works great, but for personal preferences, I like to use one that I don’t have to dip in, just makes life harder having to dip in for the liquid! It’s also not waterproof at all and tends to smudge under my corner outer eye even though I only use it on the top lash line.
I'm in love with this eyeliner. The small tip makes it easy to control and it certainly helped me improve my cat eye skills! This baby lasts until you smear it. I mean it. I could cry and go swimming with this eyeliner on and it wouldn't drip or smudge until I brushed it with my hand or fingers. The black shades are dark and noticable so my fellow dancers will have no problem making a statement with their show makeup!
I rarely use pencil liner because this liquid liner is amazing! I apply a very thin line under my bottom lash to help the shape of my pop and add depth when I put eyeshadow on my lower lash line. The felt tip allows me to apply it precisely where I want it and it dries very quickly. It's a nice deep black and lasts all day, and it's extremely affordable! I highly recommend!
Purchased at: Walgreens
This eyeliner is good too it dries kinda fast and it’s easy to apply. I don’t use it a lot since I’m not too crazy about liquid eyeliners anymore because when they get into your eye in accident it sure burns but when I need one ASAP and can’t find my liquid pencils then I’ll use this one! Do recommend it for people who like these kind of eyeliners.
This liquid eye liner is amazing. It has a skinny felt tip that glides so smoothly. It is affordable and the packaging is a perfect size. I bought this at ulta. And I would recommend this because it dries matte and doesn’t smear on top of your eye lid! It’s great
The Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner comes in the perfect packaging which helps allow for the perfect eye liner. Having brown eyes, the black pigment is stunning and is the perfect shade of black. It is not pricey at all and I have (and will continue) to buy again!
I don’t like waterproof makeup which is why I went with this type of liner. Unfortunately, this makeup still stays black under your eye after washing off. But I do love the sleek look it provides and the control I have when using the brushed liner.
Q & A
Does this product stay on your lids through all day and when working out?
Does it burn anyone else's eyelids
I am looking to buy a new eyeliner, has anyone tried both this one and the wet n' wild eyeliner. If so, which one is better?
I haven't used eyeliner... would this be a good starter?
Does this eye liner last all day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos