Revlon ColorStay™ Eyeliner.

America’s #1 long-wear eyeliner*

como hago para recibir productos para probar y poder opinar de ellos
Do You recommend this product ?
Does it smudge easily?
Start your review of Revlon ColorStay™ Eyeliner.!
Product Highlights
This Revlon Colorstay eyeliner stays put all day! I only use eyeliner on my waterline, and I've been looking for a liner that will stay put and won't smear or smudge! And I finally found it and it's a definite keeper! in reviews
...perfect for daytime looks. This color is perfect for my brown eyes and doesn't smudge. in reviews
Jessica O.
Revlon ColorStay™ Eyeliner. uploaded by Jessica O.
I have so many black eyeliner pencils, I forgot I bought this one. I don't think I used it except playing around in lockdown Flash forward to a few weeks ago, my disorganized self rediscovered it in my cache of makeup and wore it out to a memorial. It it didn't budge through tears and a very long day. I have dry eye and allergies which causes my eyes to tear up often at inopportune times like when I'm trying to look cute. So I gave it a whirl out to dinner and just a whole day at home, same perfect wear. I loved it so much I picked up two more when I had a coupon to my neighborhood drugstore. I'm sold. It twists up, which usually is not a style of eyeliner I like, but I like this one. One end has a smudger that flips over to a sharpener. The smudger is great of you want to get any spots missed by lashes or to smoke out. Definitely do it right after you put it on. Removal one definitely needs something oil based, I use a balm. And it takes a lot. If you want an eyeliner you can snooze in and wake up looking hot, this is it. I am definitely curious about the other colors
Ana G.
Hempstead, NY
Revlon ColorStay™ Eyeliner. uploaded by Ana G.
100% recomendable porque no se corre en tus ojos aun cuando lloras es perfecto para tus ojos It is perfect 100% recommended because it is a pencil that does not spread in your eyes, it remains perfectly outlined even if you cry
Tiffany T.
Westford, MA
Revlon ColorStay™ Eyeliner. uploaded by Tiffany T.
Purchased at: Target
I am constantly trying new products and brands. This is one of the few products that I have remained loyal to, and for good reason. The liner goes on smooth, is well-pigmented, and lasts all day. It is one of the few liners I’ve tried that works well on my waterline. Every time I go astray and try a new eyeliner (including more expensive brands), I always regret it and come back to this eyeliner. Tried and true.
Jacqueline  B.
Tulare, CA
Revlon ColorStay™ Eyeliner. uploaded by Jacqueline  B.
I use it in 01 blackest black, glides in the smoothest I've ever experienced. Even with a shaky hand it did it's job impeccably. Its gentle and sticks to the skin, not cracking after a few hours. It's long lasting and I would wear it again.
ANNAMARIA C.
Astoria, NY
1,190 reviews
Revlon ColorStay™ Eyeliner. uploaded by ANNAMARIA C.
Purchased at: Big Lots
Revlon ColorStay™ Eyeliner. At Big lots it was 2.99 got the jade and black brown also they have great finds and for revlon and it’s colorstay brand I like , perfect and nice pigments.
Kelly F.
Revlon ColorStay™ Eyeliner. uploaded by Kelly F.
This eyeliner pencil is waterproof with a smudger and sharpener included. I tried it in my waterline and it did not last long, it also collected in my inner eye... Which I hate. It's supposed to last 24 hrs..... Did not for me. I'm not a fan and don't recommend.
Nikitha  M.
Stockton, CA
Revlon ColorStay™ Eyeliner. uploaded by Nikitha  M.
Purchased at: Big Lots
This eyeliner never fails me. I love it. It stays put. Easy to apply. Very affordable. Would definitely recommend. So happy big lots started stocking this in my area again.
Chantal  H.
Revlon ColorStay™ Eyeliner. uploaded by Chantal  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
revlon-colorstay™-eyeliner. I'm very impressed by this liner! I wore it outside for a true test of wear and it preformed great 👏 it has a beautiful rich intense color of black and is waterproof 🙋‍♀️💦 which actually it did great considering it was very hot out and water activities were eventually involved 🙆‍♀️💧😅 I love that it has product on one end and the other side provides a smudger along with a pull out sharpener 🤩 I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who loves pencil liners 💁‍♀️💁‍♂️
Jenée S.
Oakland, CA
Revlon ColorStay™ Eyeliner. uploaded by Jenée S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Revlon Colorstay is the perfect eyeliner for a beginner to makeup. This was the first eyeliner I ever used, and it stays on all day and is smudge resistant. It can be hard to get precise lines, but a beginner would struggle to get a precise line anyway.
Fernanda P.
Denver, CO
Revlon ColorStay™ Eyeliner. uploaded by Fernanda P.
I had never tried an eyeliner, because they all melt on me, until revlon and influenster gave me the opportunity to try and I like it. Thank you. Revlon ColorStay Waterproof Eyeliner Black Violet.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster

158 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anais  G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
il y a un an
Danielle M. il y a 6 mois
Yes! The black violet color is gorgeous on - the violet in it subtle but the tone pops in a different way than straight up black liner