MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerRevlon
ColorStay Crème Gel Eyeliner

Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Gel Eyeliner

Bold liquid liner—made simple!

How long does it last in warm weather?
How would you rate this product for staying power and eye makeup removing?
Start your review of Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Gel Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
...which intrigued me. I REALLY love gel eyeliners. I bought this one in black and tried it out the next day. It is SO smooth and applies really nicely. The pigmentation is awesome and it really does stay on for a while. Not sure about 24 hours since I don't wear liner that long, lol, but it lasts me the entire work day. The brush is thick but I actually don't mind it because I like having a thick line. I don't use this on my lower lash line because I normally just use a regular eye pencil for that area. I love this liner and definitely recommend it! *I only use this with a primer because I have oily lids and everything transfers to my top lids. I don't know what results I would get without a primer. in reviews
YES! This is the eyeliner i started doing my winged eyeliner with and I will never ever change eyeliners.in reviews
...which is perfect for me in a very humid climate. I never mastered the "cat eye" until I used this eyeliner. in reviews
I bought this because of a friends recommendation and this is a great product. It's long lasting, doesn't smudge after it dries, AND it is waterproof. I have gone swimming with this eyeliner on and it didn't budge. Plus it is great for travel with the way it is package. in reviews
Irajai C.
Denison, IA
Bought this the other day, wasn't one of my favorites, don't get me wrong I love Revlon but this eyeliner didn't last as long as I thought it would. Will not be purchasing this product again.
Michelle M.
Los Angeles, CA
Worst product i have ever used, i put it on and it wiped off so in the whole day i only had one winged eyeliner the packaging was okay the stick i hard to use the price isn't worth it very pricey for the quality i wouldn't recommend this product at all
Tanya L.
I didn't liike this eyeliner at all. it was too clumpy, when i applied it to my eyes it was chunky and ended up cracking off.
Eimear D.
This is my favorite eyeliner, it will stay on forever and I love that it doesn’t look like liquid. The only problem I have with this product is that I find that it dries out fast with the lid screwed on tight.
Taylor W.
Waterford
Very pricey. Does it’s job and the color is great. Not the best considering other brands have great eyeliners for cheaper. Easy to applicate and am easily able to manipulate it. Again is very pricey so not sure if I would buy again.
Mya K.
Tallaght
I found a great dupe for this in penny/Primark in their makeup line. It €2 and work great. Glides on in seconds and nudes the last band great
Valhery N.
Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Valhery N.
El delineador perfecto, en mi opinión los delineadores en crema son más fáciles de usar, tienen una larga duración que es lo que siempre se busca al delinear los ojos.
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Rena B.
Purchased at: CVS
I m a big fan of the L’Oréal gel eye liner! Nothing came close until I tried this the revlon gel eyeliner is super smooth easy to use! Only thing is it only comes in shade black where the L’Oréal come on blackest black! So you just have to apply the liner twice to get that dark bold liner!
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Lacey W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a good eyeliner I like the packaging and even though I’m still learning eyeliner tricks the was easy to apply a good line also good for water line nice dark black color and stayed all day, good price but when I first applied this it burned a little went away and didn’t have to wash off but not sure if I’ll use again.
Ornella B.
Alejandro korn
Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Ornella B.
really strong and pigmented! Easy to apply with a precise brush, not the one that it comes with. may dry a little after some time, but still a good product for its price! would buy again. Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Gel Eyeliner
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
shania D.
Atlántico
il y a un an
Ashley P. il y a 4 mois
It’s pretty good I’d use it again I love waterproof of this also