Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Eye Shadow

Easy to blend. Impossible to budge.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Eye Shadow!
How would you rate this product?
Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Eye Shadow uploaded by Kayla M.
I love these little pots from Revlon ColorStay Creme Longwear Eyeshadow 740 Black Current - 0.14oz one of my favorite things about this product is how nice it is to use as a base for other powder eyeshadows. They stick and mix perfectly into the creme eyeshadow. The packaging is great as well I love how a brush comes out at the bottom 💜🤘🥳🤘👏👏
Starkville, MS
One of my favorite, most reliable makeup items. It truly stays on all day and I don’t have to worry about putting on any primers before.
Williamsburg, VA
Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Eye Shadow uploaded by Maria M.
Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Eye Shadow uploaded by Maria M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This creme eye shadow reminds me of a jelly highlighter. It’s affordable and it’s so pretty on. The color I have is more of a Rosie goldish one and I just love how great it looks. Super easy to blend. If you’re more into blinding, colorful eye shadows this is not the one for you.
Millersburg, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Beautiful color. I wear these alone or as a base for my eyeshadows. They dont crease on me. You have a little time to play with them and then they dry down for good they last me all day. I'm so glad I gave these a try I was never a huge fan of cream shadows and now I love them for an easy quick look!
Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Eye Shadow uploaded by Lexi M.
i love this product! such a great pigment, and the brush is comes with is perfect. it doesnt crease and becomes transformed with a pigment to set it. would totally buy this again if i didnt have such a large eyeshadow collection.
Sacramento, CA
Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Eye Shadow uploaded by Sherie C.
I used these as my eye base and it came out so pretty! I have a white one too....love this product! Plus a lil goes a long way!
Burnsville, MN
Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Eye Shadow uploaded by Laura W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this stuff! It doesn’t crease and stays on forever! I like how easy it is to apply. 3 Pack Revlon Colorstay Creme Eye Shadow [715-espresso-018-oz] #eye #eyeshadow #naturalmakeup #makeup
1,633 reviews
First, there are four choices for each shade to choose from when giving a review but none are what most of us buy (eg: creme brulee pack of 3, creme brulee pack of 7, creme brulee pack of 5) but I bought one of the eyeshadows in shade Creme Brulee; no multi-packs. Sorry to rant but I find this keeps happening when I scan items to list or review so I figured maybe someone would see it this way. I picked this up hoping to find a cheaper dupe for the MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pots that can be worn seamlessly on their own or used as a base for other shades. The shade matches closely to Ocre but is lighter with a pearl finish and it swatches with nice pigment. There is a small brush inside the screw cap lid designed for application but it only slightly worked the first time I tried it and does nothing now. Overall I found that it works on the fly when you need a wash of coverage but it doesn't work as a base shade with other shades for me. I've seen reviews online that say it is a dupe for the exact product I tried but maybe I haven't figured out the secret.
Piedmont, OK
Purchased at: Target
My favorite topper when it comes to bold sparkly eyes! These are so pretty without having the grainy texture or glitter on your lid! I either use this on top of powder shadow or by itself! You can purchase these at any drugstore target, CVS etc for only $3! They are so affordable and good! Revlon Colorstay Crème Eye Shadow
Is so easy to apply and holds great color. I apply with my finger tip instead of a brush and it lasts all night and so does the sparkle

Looking for your answer?