BY REVLON

Revlon's latest ColorStay Concealer with time release technology balances imperfections for a continuously flawless look, for up to 24 hours.

• Covers imperfections
  • Conceals blemishes and dark circles
  • Full yet undetectable coverage

Using the applicator tip, gently dab the concealer where needed. For optimal results, you can build until your desired level of coverage.

• Does anyone use this for under eye concealer?5 Answers
  • I just bought this concealer yesterday and haven't used i...3 Answers
  • Is Revlon® Colorstay™ Concealer buildable? Or does it get...1 Answers
Revlon® Colorstay™ Concealer
  • "i enjoy this product. it helps hide my dark circles which are very visible. this product is very easy to work with" in 97 reviews
  • "i have repurchased this product several times and i use it when i go for a natural "no makeup" look and with a full makeup look. it works well either way and stays put all day. my only complaint is the amount of creasing that can occur if it isn't set with powder right away." in 33 reviews
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I really enjoy this concealer! I have been on the hunt for a good concealer that is still affordable from the drugstore because I have a bad case of dark undereye circle and bags that she extremely hard for me to conceal. I have tried so many concealers and none have really done the trick. This one has come really close to being perfect for me. The color matches my skin amazingly and the product is medium coverage, very thick product so it definitely covers tough spots on your face that you want covered. It is really easy to blend into your skin, especially with a beauty blender sponge. It also comes with a lot of product in the bottle, and is super smooth on your face and doesn't look cakey. The color and product is also very brightening, so it instantly gives you an awake, bright look to your skin!
The only cons I have with this concealer is that it doesn't last all day, I find myself having to reapply it after a couple hours of wear, even after powdering the spots I concealed. I think it might be better working on top of foundation, but I personally don't usually wear foundation. It also does crease a little bit throughout the day, especially under my eyes because that is where I have a lot of creases and wrinkles that the product gets stuck in. You can see in the picture of me that I added that you can still see my under eye circles and eyebags pretty well after wearing the product for a couple hours because it starts to fade away.
All in all, I do recommend this concealer to people who would wear it under or on top of foundation because I think it would last longer and look better applied that way. It also super affordable, and the colors is very brightening and matches well to your skin!!
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
I’ve used this product for such a long time and I like the fact that it’s thin and you can put it exactly where you want it. You can draw out areas that you want concealed and easily conceal them. I feel like this is a thinner formula than others but I still really like it because I like to layer my under eye concealers. It’s not cakey at all and it wears well. I use the color “fair” and it helps brighten my under eyes as well. I will definitely keep using this product because it’s affordable and works well!
Raven H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light more...
I paid almost $10 for this concealer at my local Walmart and will absolutely not be purchasing it again nor will I recommend it for any one. I chose the color light because I use concealer for everything, carving out my brows, highlighting, etc and it is most definitely not a light shade, I would classify it as medium at best. It also oxidizes on the skin which is not a good quality in concealer. The formula is watery and certainly not full coverage. There are many other cheaper concealers out there that are way better quality in my opinion.
Leah T.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Fair more...
This product was just what i was expecting. It was about $4 and i bought it wondering if a cheap brand could be quality and was not satisfied. It’s good for blemishes, but if you’re looking for under eye coverage DO NOT use. It doesn’t blend very well and you will 9 times out of 10 get a crease under your eyes that makes it obvious you’re trying hard to cover those circles up. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone.
Introvert C.
Mission
Review for: Light Medium more...
I do not recommend this product if your skin has large to medium pores, better yet, I strongly do not recommend this product to anyone with visible pores. This product enhances this flaw, and consequently the application results in patchy skin. The formula of this product is very,very watery, and it smells "chemically". It does not blend properly, but that is to be expected. The cost of this product was less than $4.00 dollars at a comvenience store, which is why I did not have high hopes for this. On the other hand, using small amounts to cover small details is effective (sometimes). Nonetheless, I advice consumers to heed my review, and try this item with caution!!!
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
This is definitely not the best drugstore concealer available, but it's a pretty good option for those who need some light coverage. It works for light under eye circles and minor blemishes. The coverage doesn't last all day, but would definitely work if you're really only looking for some minor coverage. I went through the tube pretty quickly, but it was incredibly affordable.
Laura H.
Daphne, AL
Review for: Light Medium, Light more...
Colorstay Full Cover Concealer comes in a convenient squeeze tube that dispenses a somewhat thick, creamy texture. Despite the thickness, it spreads smoothly across skin, providing medium to full coverage and setting to a natural-looking soft powder finish. The formula is best for those with normal, combination, and oily skin, including breakout-prone skin.
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer for under the eyes. I would say it's medium coverage. Although I feel like I use a liberal amount every day, there's a lot of product in the tube. I wouldn't recommend for covering up a pimple or what not - because it's not enough coverage and the shades can look weird on the cheeks or chin. It's a great drugstore product for under the eye though.
Ally P.
Pittsburgh
This Revlon concealer is my favorite I have ever used, there is so much in the bottle you can use a little and it will go a long way and I would recommend a beauty blender but a brush would work just fine with it, I had mine for about 4 months and I still have a lot left to go, if you buy it you will very much like it
Kariann T.
Fairfax
Definitely was not my right skin tone which is my mistake when I first bought it. It made my face look uneven and clunky and I didn’t really like the texture of the concealer when I applied it to my face.

I deal with an oily skin as well and I would have to wear glasses, so whenever I took my glasses off the concealer would be on the bottom rim which sucked.
Olivia W.
Lake Charles, LA
I've really been needing a new concealer and heard a lot of good reviews about this. Is it good coverage?
Beatriz D.
Chicago
What is your go to under eye concealer?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does anyone use this for under eye concealer?
Karsyn C.
O Fallon, MO
I love the Revlon colorstay foundation but I don't know if I'd like the concealer, can this cover up my under eye bags from like 10 years of not getting any sleep?? Lol
Kathy H.