Revlon ColorStay™ Brow Pencil

Your go-to brow pencil for lasting results

Does it go away with sweat? Is it sweat proof?
Who did use that? So pretty
Does it last long?
Start your review of Revlon ColorStay™ Brow Pencil!
Ashanti P.
Waterbury, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I swear by this product to this day. I found this product at my local grocery store. I'm so in love with the consistency and the applicator. Definitely easy to use. Only thing I would say that needs to be improved is the amount of product you get. Definitely compliments my eyes cause they are dark brown. Definitely recommend and it's affordable.
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Revlon ColorStay™ Brow Pencil uploaded by Renee C.
This is my go-to number one eyebrow pencil even though it is more of an eyeliner I use it because it's Revlon ColorStay and I think it lasts all day I've been using it for years and I will continue to use it it's fairly priced under $10 . I highly recommend this product and I will continue to be buying it
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Revlon ColorStay™ Brow Pencil uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite brow pencils because it blends perfectly and covers my eyebrow scar well.
Kelly D.
Blackshear, GA
Revlon ColorStay™ Brow Pencil uploaded by Kelly D.
I have this in the darkest shade they make, soft black. Finally one that is dark enough to match my almost black roots! The formula is perfect; glides on easily and is waterproof for all day wear. Blends nicely. Great spoolie brush, too.
maria M.
1,104 reviews
Revlon ColorStay™ Brow Pencil uploaded by maria M.
Purchased at: Target
Increíble lápiz de ceja de farmacia , lo puedes conseguir a un excelente precio y en cualquier lugar accesible a tu presupuesto , es preciso y tiene gran variedad de tonos
Mansi J.
San Jose, CA
Revlon ColorStay™ Brow Pencil uploaded by Mansi J.
The colorstay brow pencil is totally worth the money. The color payoff is really good and depending on the pressure you apply, you can make the color work for darker as well as lighter colored brows. I got the soft brown color but my brows are dark and it totally worked for me. The spoolie brush on the other side is of great quality and makes blending the product easy. I totally recommend the brow pencil
Jenifer V.
Moncks Corner, SC
Revlon ColorStay™ Brow Pencil uploaded by Jenifer V.
Such a great eyebrow pencil. Goes on smoothly and it’s very easy to blend because of the spoolie on the other end of the pencil. Stays all day long too!
Brittni Rae W.
Revlon ColorStay™ Brow Pencil uploaded by Brittni Rae W.
I ended up really loving this product for a few reasons. First of all, I always appreciate a spoolie on the other end of an eyebrow pencil. Secondly, The color pay off was great. It was very blendable so I was able to fix any mistakes quickly and apply for a more natural look. Thirdly, the angled tip allowed me to apply more precisely and define my brows quickly. Lastly, the formula is waterproof and therefore was long-lasting in the summer heat.
Kelsey G.
Gilbert, AZ
Revlon ColorStay™ Brow Pencil uploaded by Kelsey G.
Love this brow pencil! I used it daily, the color was great and glided on easily. It lasted all day and was sad when there was none left.
Tracie L.
Revlon ColorStay™ Brow Pencil uploaded by Tracie L.
I liked this! It was easy to use and the color matched my eyebrows and using the blender to less harshen the lines was done with ease. There’s so many competitive eyebrow products this is a good drug store version of more expensive products.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...