Revlon® ColorStay™ Brow Mousse™ 405 Soft Black .07 fl. oz. Carded Pack uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY REVLON

ColorStay Brow Mousse - The Revlon ColorStay Brow Mousse grooms, sets, and softly colors brows in one step for comfortable all-day wear.Benefits:Convenient flow-through molded applicator deposits mousse and creates naturally defined brows in one easy stepLight and airy whipped mousse for smooth application and comfortable wear24 hour wear, waterproof formula wears all day without smearing or smudgingCovers grey brow hairsFormula ideal for women with medium to thicker brows - ColorStay Brow Mousse see more...

stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
I have no idea how you use this. It all comes out of one side and doesn’t even spread evenly. I do like to use it with a brush and it works fine, that’s why I have it A two star. But I wouldn’t recommend getting this, there’s better drugstore eyebrow products out there.
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE IT! I normally use powder or pencil, so I was a little skeptical about this Mousse. The packaging is interesting, you have to twist and turn to get the product out. The spoolie brush is kinda different with a coarse bristles.. so in my opinion if you have a sparse thin brows, this probably will not work for you. The spoolie brush needs something to work with and since I already have a full brow, I didn’t have any problem. It’s easy to use and I like that it looks natural on me.
Tiffany G.
Seattle, WA
Love how it defines my brows. I was born with really thin ones and this really brings them out. I love how it is applied, just turn the knob and iut it comes.