Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Julie N.
Hixson, TN
I love this product! I have oily skin and this does great with covering it up and making it no oily what so ever! I always apply powder for an extra coverage! It goes on great! Looks natural and blends great, too! I like using this product all year round before it doesn't get cakey even when it's hot!
Rebecca J.
This is on the list of my favorite foundations for so many reasons. The coverage is great and it's definitely buildable. It says 24 hours, but after about 13 I'll start to see discoloration, but that's plenty of time if you ask me. I have dry skin and this works great for me.
Amber W.
I have oily skin and this is my go to drugstore foundation! I really love it! This foundation has good coverage, a matte finish and does not cling to dry spots. It lasts a long time and with oily skin that is a miracle people! Plus it doesn't break the bank or me out!
Beatrice F.
Madera, CA
Love it feels great and like if I'm not wearing any make up at all . I really want everyone to try this foundation. The best thing that any girl can have or better yet use. Go on don't be afraid to try it, best experience ever
Alura G.
This foundation didn't quite cut it for me. Although it WAS full coverage, it had a very cakey look and feel on me. They also did not offer a color that was light enough for me, but that goes for most foundations I find.
Elizabeth N.
By far my favorite foundation. It is very blendable and does not cake up. It lasts all day long. It does not make my skin oily and I feel like it does a great job with controlling oil. I have tried many different foundations over the years and have found this to be the best drugstore foundation.
Sarah G.
This foundation is a full coverage foundation lasts all day no creasing into finelines. Love the dewy look. Also great for combination and dry skin gives so much moisture. For the price you cant beat it!
I used to use this product.Until i found somethinng that i liked better i thought that this product was pretty good it has a normal finish thats matte and its pretty good about staying on for a long time i just wanted more coverage and this would usually still show the redness of my skin under it.it can be a lil cakey too
Elizabeth s.
I like this foundation for what it's worth. Pros are that its very full coverage and buildable. It's pretty thick as well. I don't like however that it takes a good while to completely dry even if you just apply one layer. It does have an all day lasting effect
Taylor B.
Alvin, TX
I purchased this product one time because it said color stay. It stayed all day, it was smooth and did not breakout my skin at all. Ever since i never stopped buying it!
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me