BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Sara S.
Bessemer, AL
Great drugstore buy! I have normal skin type and it is perfect for me. It is long lasting and such a great price. It is easy to apply and blends well when using a beauty blender. Not buildable in my opinion. I would buy this again.
Lauren S.
San Gabriel, CA
This make up is so full coverage and mattifying. I absolutely love it. It doesn't feel heavy and it works magic. Lasts forever and helps stave off the shine. I would recommend this to any and everyone. No other drug store make up compares. If you haven't tried it you should, you'll never want anything else.
Julie N.
Hixson, TN
I love this product! I have oily skin and this does great with covering it up and making it no oily what so ever! I always apply powder for an extra coverage! It goes on great! Looks natural and blends great, too! I like using this product all year round before it doesn't get cakey even when it's hot!
Mandy L.
Ripley, TN
I love this foundation, it goes on smooth and covers well for at least 8 hours. I wish there was more color options, I have to blend 2 shades to acquire my right shade. It can break your skin out badly if you do not wash with make up remover then your normal facial cleanser. Overall I say not bad =)
Dominique J.
Salinas, CA
This foundation is similar to mac studio fix which is my all time favorite. the only think I don't like about it is the color selection isn't great, the only shade that would work for me turned out to be too pink. over all it's medium coverage and great for a drugstore foundation.
Rebecca J.
This is on the list of my favorite foundations for so many reasons. The coverage is great and it's definitely buildable. It says 24 hours, but after about 13 I'll start to see discoloration, but that's plenty of time if you ask me. I have dry skin and this works great for me.
Lisbeth S.
This is my favorite makeup base favorite , the master has an incredible cover, cover those pesky granites and little marks they leave us , leave the skin completely matte , and has many shades to choose the ideal, this is wonderful . and if you are dry skin , there are also
Amber W.
I have oily skin and this is my go to drugstore foundation! I really love it! This foundation has good coverage, a matte finish and does not cling to dry spots. It lasts a long time and with oily skin that is a miracle people! Plus it doesn't break the bank or me out!
Sara P.
New Britain, CT
This foundation is great. It lasts all day long, and there's not need to reapply. Easy to apply, I did not break out, and it gives great coverage. Can't complain, really. Compared to other brands I have used, it is just as good without breaking the bank.
Kara D.
Love love this stuff. It's all I ever use for the past 4 years now. Doesn't break me out leaves a nice coverage, not orange at all and blends and applies very well. And no strong smell
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me