Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #59 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Vicky B.
Vicky B.
I used this for the very first time! It covers well and stays on pretty well. I don't really have anything bad to say about it.
carol f.
carol f.
Walterboro, SC
Awesome stuff! This stuff is my favorite. Complete full coverage and buildable in those hard areas. Lasts all day until i take it off!
Kauany A.
Kauany A.
Amei e muito bom mesmo e muito pigmentado na pele gostei muito vcs também vão gostar também e um dos melhores que eu já passei aprovo
qwamecia w.
qwamecia w.
San Diego, CA
smells horrible wears horrible i don't recommend this to anybody its too watery and runny and very sticky
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used it once but in my opinion it just works like normal foundation. I also think it lasts on your face the same amount of time as well
TERI F.
TERI F.
Gulf Shores , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a really difficult time finding the right color for my skin tone.  Everything was too light, too dark or too yellow!
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product very much i think it does an excellent job on what its suppose to do i love this product very much i got at ulta
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Oak Ridge, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite drugstore foundation! A smooth flawless finish. I apply with a silisponge and then blend with a beauty blender.
Danna R.
Danna R.
Albuquerque
They didint had my shade I used one that was to light then I got another one shade darker and it was to dark and I don't like mixin makeup
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Los Angeles , CA
Great color selection and it stays on well. I got this at Walgreens and it's great value for the price. I recommend you try it!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?