Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Amber M.
Long lasting and stayed for the whole day compared to other products that wear off in a couple hours and needing to be reapplied. The color was very close to my natural skin tone and was easy to decide which color to get.
Bli T.
Mattoon
This is the best foundation to cover up any acne scars or blemishes. The only reason I switched is because I have large pores and it makes them appear more large.
Nathan E.
Franklin
Wonderful product and it last all day. I love that it does not clog my pores too. I struggle with acne and it can be hard to find facial products that won't cause me to breakout.
Mikala H.
Bridgton, ME
Definitely the best drugstore foundation! I haven't even found anything that compares. It has amazing coverage with one coat, but you can layer it up nicely if you need more coverage. I've never had an issue with breaking out with this foundation. It has a slightly limited color selection in comparison to high end foundations, but if need be, you can always mix two colors! Overall I highly recommend!
Nikki B.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite foundation! Been using it for years. I switched recently to a cover girl foundation since it was on sale & wanted to try somthing new and instantly regretted it. Buying a new bottle ASAP. Last the whole day with very minimal touch ups. (Beauty tip: brush some baby power over your face after applying the foundation. Will keep your face from getting oily!)
member-02f6d8bcd
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula is easy to blend, this is a medium coverage and it is easily buildable, the color choices are actually really Good for all completions, I highly recommend
Kayla R.
Fall City, WA
I'm really picky when it comes to makeup, it was one of those days when I was in a rush going to work and didn't have time to put on 3 different makeup products so I just put this on really fast and I was afraid of looking "Blotchy" or different skin color it actually went very well and colored in nicely not a bad product in my opinion and would use again.
Amanda W.
Erie, PA
I had been searching a long time for a product that works as well as this! It has great coverage for blemishes and it has a matte finish that actually lasts all day long. I have had so many problems with makeup sliding off an hour after I put it on and this works very well at lasting! It is everything I want in a foundation and I highly recommend it!
CHRISTINA L.
Covina, CA
I purchased this foundation because I heard from an IG user that this stuff is great and she was so right! This offers great full coverage! I actually was surprised at how well it worked. I will definitely be adding this to my list of must haves.
Mandy L.
Ripley, TN
I love this foundation, it goes on smooth and covers well for at least 8 hours. I wish there was more color options, I have to blend 2 shades to acquire my right shade. It can break your skin out badly if you do not wash with make up remover then your normal facial cleanser. Overall I say not bad =)
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me