BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Mikala H.
Bridgton, ME
Definitely the best drugstore foundation! I haven't even found anything that compares. It has amazing coverage with one coat, but you can layer it up nicely if you need more coverage. I've never had an issue with breaking out with this foundation. It has a slightly limited color selection in comparison to high end foundations, but if need be, you can always mix two colors! Overall I highly recommend!
Emily S.
Best drugstore foundation. Only issue is that it definitely oxidizes on my skin so I have to make sure that it is blended perfectly. This is so incredibly long lasting- will last through absolutely everything all day and all night. Just picked up what has to have been my tenth bottle today
Krista S.
This is my holy grail product! I've repurchased this many times and it has never let me down. There's a variety of shades and this particular formula stays matte on your face and covers up all redness and dark circles you might have. I don't know what I'd do without this product. I get random breakouts and this covers them right up while not being cakey like some full coverage foundations.
Kimberly H.
Deepwater, MO
Absolutely love Revlon Color Stay Softflex. It gives you amazing coverage and lasts all day. Combine it with the rest of the Color Stay line and you are good to go from morning to night! They recently started using a pump dispenser on their bottles so you are not wasting any makeup and it is much easier to use.
Autumn B.
I have used this in the past and would be interested in picking it up again. I don't recall what kind of wear time it had but the finish is satin and there is a good range of colors. It doesn't feel to heavy on the skin, I'd say it's a medium to full coverage.
Nikki B.
Boca Raton, FL
Favorite foundation! Been using it for years. I switched recently to a cover girl foundation since it was on sale & wanted to try somthing new and instantly regretted it. Buying a new bottle ASAP. Last the whole day with very minimal touch ups. (Beauty tip: brush some baby power over your face after applying the foundation. Will keep your face from getting oily!)
member-02f6d8bcd
The formula is easy to blend, this is a medium coverage and it is easily buildable, the color choices are actually really Good for all completions, I highly recommend
Kayla R.
Fall City, WA
I'm really picky when it comes to makeup, it was one of those days when I was in a rush going to work and didn't have time to put on 3 different makeup products so I just put this on really fast and I was afraid of looking "Blotchy" or different skin color it actually went very well and colored in nicely not a bad product in my opinion and would use again.
Amanda W.
Erie, PA
I had been searching a long time for a product that works as well as this! It has great coverage for blemishes and it has a matte finish that actually lasts all day long. I have had so many problems with makeup sliding off an hour after I put it on and this works very well at lasting! It is everything I want in a foundation and I highly recommend it!
CHRISTINA L.
Covina, CA
I purchased this foundation because I heard from an IG user that this stuff is great and she was so right! This offers great full coverage! I actually was surprised at how well it worked. I will definitely be adding this to my list of must haves.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me