Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #58 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Casey M.
Casey M.
It felt like I had rubber on my face. I did not like it at all. Do not recomend this product to anyone that doesnt like a light feeling foundation.
Nathan E.
Nathan E.
Franklin
Wonderful product and it last all day. I love that it does not clog my pores too. I struggle with acne and it can be hard to find facial products that won't cause me to breakout.
Haleigh A.
Haleigh A.
Winston-Salem
Went on very smooth and was a beautiful shade! I used without primer so it kinda got cakey after a couple hours, so for me it wasn't long lasting.
Claire S.
Claire S.
Bear, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love how well this stays all day on my combination skin. Minimizes pores and covers acne scars. Gorgeous matte finish. Can't beat the price either!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Washington, DC
Perfect blend to my skin and I don't feel like i am wearing a ton of make up. Does great with concealing unfortunate blemishes that appear unwelcomed.
Kayle S.
Kayle S.
This is one of my favorite products. It goes on smooth and has great coverage without breaking the bank. Super easy to apply without any rough edges.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
This worked well but I would rather use a stick than this. I felt like it worked better. Other brands are a little pricey but I would still prefer them
member-02f6d8bcd
member-02f6d8bcd
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula is easy to blend, this is a medium coverage and it is easily buildable, the color choices are actually really Good for all completions, I highly recommend
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Morgantown
Beauty Junkie Expert
A bit more expensive than Fit me by mabealine, but not too much difference to me. Perhaps slightly better coverage, but not much.
IVELISSE V.
IVELISSE V.
It is a great foundation for my skin type. Looking flawless and it last Al day with out looking cake it. Also a good price and you can find it in a drug store.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?