Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #60 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Corinne G.
Corinne G.
It never really matches my skin tone, and looks a bit clunky. I threw it out. If it was easier to blend I may have kept it. But I always looked like I caked my makeup whenever I used it
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
My favorite foundation! This foundation does not look or feel too much like I am wearing any foundation at all!! It does not rub off onto my clothing. It stays put.
Dominique J.
Dominique J.
Salinas, CA
This foundation is similar to mac studio fix which is my all time favorite. the only think I don't like about it is the color selection isn't great, the only shade that would work for me turned out to be too pink. over all it's medium coverage and great for a drugstore foundation.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very happy with this foundation. The color is spot on for my skin tone (Sand Beige). It provides full coverage and lasts all day. It goes on easily with a Beauty Blender.
Krystal T.
Krystal T.
Great product for drugstore it was my go to foundation for years I would say for me it equivalent to makeup forever in my opinion covers and wears very well last all day
Henneszy A.
Henneszy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay product. Its just really oily and it comes off on everything u have to be so care with what you do with your face so it doesnt come off.
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
W Valley City, UT
Best out there ! I've been trying to find one that doesn't make my skin look like its caked up and i must say this is on my top 3 that i use i love it !
Amber M.
Amber M.
Long lasting and stayed for the whole day compared to other products that wear off in a couple hours and needing to be reapplied. The color was very close to my natural skin tone and was easy to decide which color to get.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
I've used this product a few times and I love the fact it doesn't feel like it matted on my face. Goes on smooth and lasts absolutely all day long!!
Casey M.
Casey M.
It felt like I had rubber on my face. I did not like it at all. Do not recomend this product to anyone that doesnt like a light feeling foundation.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?