BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Tara C.
Austin, TX
By far one of the best I've used. It lasts a full day without cracking, peeling, or caking. It is buildable full coverage that feels like light coverage. Also, it was easy to identify my shade.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
I love this concealer- be warned though, it is very thick and a little goes a long way. You will be able to feel it on your face, and it is very high coverage. This product tends to work best on me in the summer. I have very oily skin and this product does an amazing job of staying on all day and not breaking me out IF I wash my face and remove it at night. My sister has dry skin and hates it, so I would steer clear unless you have very oily skin.
Claire O.
This is my current foundation I have been using. It's decently build-able but I don't recommend it for those with oily skin. They have a kind for Oily skin but it made my skin more oily & even when i waited for it to dry, I felt like i had to pack so much powder on top to try to control some of the shine. It's retailed at $14 & it lasts a long time. I like how the packaging has a pump instead of pouring it but that's about the only positive I can think of.
Krystal T.
Great product for drugstore it was my go to foundation for years I would say for me it equivalent to makeup forever in my opinion covers and wears very well last all day
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Like it because it is light, soft and very simple to work, it lasts considerably and keeps the skin of my face soft and free of shining . I do not like the makeup that once applied look like a completely artificial mask on the face and even cracked or make appear wrinkles that do not really exist. I like it because it gives me a totally natural look and it does not seem to carry anything. It's good for those days when I want something "natural".
Amber M.
Long lasting and stayed for the whole day compared to other products that wear off in a couple hours and needing to be reapplied. The color was very close to my natural skin tone and was easy to decide which color to get.
Bli T.
Mattoon
This is the best foundation to cover up any acne scars or blemishes. The only reason I switched is because I have large pores and it makes them appear more large.
Laura P.
Doral, FL
Colorstay is one of my favorite lines, it never fails. The coverage is full, the finish is not too dewy or too matte, it's just right, and the shades always look like nothing on my skin. The colortays foundations and concealers are one of my all time favorites and I absolutely love them. They last me a decent amount of time, 4 months or so, with daily use and has never, ever made me break out.
Nathan E.
Franklin
Wonderful product and it last all day. I love that it does not clog my pores too. I struggle with acne and it can be hard to find facial products that won't cause me to breakout.
Jacqueline B.
Longview, TX
This is an amazing matte foundation from the drugstore. It is high coverage and comes in a wide variety of shades, as well as different formulas for oily/combo and normal/dry skin which is rare for the drugstore. I wore this on my wedding day, selected by a professional makeup artist, so you know this stuff is good! It has great lasting power as well!
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me