Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Nancy A.
Lowell, AR
This is my drugstore foundation of choice , it is lightweight full coverage and it stays on all day as advertised. It's a better choice for everyday use for me because it's inexpensive and easy to replace
Felicia S.
Stays all day and has great coverage.
I get the oil free since I don't like to put oils on my face. It is easy to apply. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is at a great price point as well.
Jourdan R.
I have not been able to find another foundation that was as good as Revlon colorstay. It lasts all day. Only downsides to this product is the price and how long it takes to clean off at the end of the day. It sticks like glue.
sierra s.
I love this so much. It is a staple in my beauty routine. It is really great for days where I don't want a lot of coverage. But it is really buildable so it works great!
Corinne G.
It never really matches my skin tone, and looks a bit clunky. I threw it out. If it was easier to blend I may have kept it. But I always looked like I caked my makeup whenever I used it
Alexis R.
My favorite foundation! This foundation does not look or feel too much like I am wearing any foundation at all!! It does not rub off onto my clothing. It stays put.
Dominique J.
Salinas, CA
This foundation is similar to mac studio fix which is my all time favorite. the only think I don't like about it is the color selection isn't great, the only shade that would work for me turned out to be too pink. over all it's medium coverage and great for a drugstore foundation.
Andrea P.
Las Vegas , NV
I am very happy with this foundation. The color is spot on for my skin tone (Sand Beige). It provides full coverage and lasts all day. It goes on easily with a Beauty Blender.
Tara C.
Austin, TX
By far one of the best I've used. It lasts a full day without cracking, peeling, or caking. It is buildable full coverage that feels like light coverage. Also, it was easy to identify my shade.
Krystal T.
Great product for drugstore it was my go to foundation for years I would say for me it equivalent to makeup forever in my opinion covers and wears very well last all day
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me