BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Nancy A.
Lowell, AR
This is my drugstore foundation of choice , it is lightweight full coverage and it stays on all day as advertised. It's a better choice for everyday use for me because it's inexpensive and easy to replace
Felicia S.
Stays all day and has great coverage.
I get the oil free since I don't like to put oils on my face. It is easy to apply. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is at a great price point as well.
Jourdan R.
I have not been able to find another foundation that was as good as Revlon colorstay. It lasts all day. Only downsides to this product is the price and how long it takes to clean off at the end of the day. It sticks like glue.
sierra s.
I love this so much. It is a staple in my beauty routine. It is really great for days where I don't want a lot of coverage. But it is really buildable so it works great!
Shantel D.
Burbank, CA
I use the Revlon foundation because it has great coverage. It is midrange in price but is worth it. It's pretty much the only foundation I use at the price level.
Corinne G.
It never really matches my skin tone, and looks a bit clunky. I threw it out. If it was easier to blend I may have kept it. But I always looked like I caked my makeup whenever I used it
Alexis R.
My favorite foundation! This foundation does not look or feel too much like I am wearing any foundation at all!! It does not rub off onto my clothing. It stays put.
my usual brand is Tarte, if i go off brand Revlon is the closest thing I have found. I love Tarte but sometimes I cannot justify spending the money that is when I go to Revlon
Andrea P.
Las Vegas, NV
I am very happy with this foundation. The color is spot on for my skin tone (Sand Beige). It provides full coverage and lasts all day. It goes on easily with a Beauty Blender.
Tara C.
Austin, TX
By far one of the best I've used. It lasts a full day without cracking, peeling, or caking. It is buildable full coverage that feels like light coverage. Also, it was easy to identify my shade.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me