Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #60 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is great quality for cheaper price than your Estée Lauder or any other brand that's a little higher in price. Make sure you use a good primer bc it will fall in some lines.
Kiana Dee O.
Kiana Dee O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not mad at this product, but It's not my favorite. The coverage is wonderful, the shade range is very nice, but it's not very comfortable at all ! Dried out my extremely oily t-zone. Otherwise, the matte finish, coverage, and shade range is pretty okay.
Daviana A.
Daviana A.
Elizabeth , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta base es de cobertura baja a media me encanta para el diario para un look natural me encanta la pigmentación que tiene la compre en Walmart la pueden conseguir en otras farmacias a nivel nacional es excelente
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Ponca City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has the exact shade to match my skin. Except for where I have flaws, you can't even tell I put it on at all, never would have thought possible but a friend turned me on to it.
David S.
David S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will say that the Dry skin version of this product isn't as good. It has a greasy look to it and develops an odd gray cast by mid-day but this version is excellent even for dry skin.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Amazing product. As a drug store brand it has high end qualities. Very blend friendly and provides great coverage. It lasts all day and compares very nicely to higher end products. I would recommend this item.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Lowell, AR
This is my drugstore foundation of choice , it is lightweight full coverage and it stays on all day as advertised. It's a better choice for everyday use for me because it's inexpensive and easy to replace
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Stays all day and has great coverage.
I get the oil free since I don't like to put oils on my face. It is easy to apply. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is at a great price point as well.
Jourdan R.
Jourdan R.
I have not been able to find another foundation that was as good as Revlon colorstay. It lasts all day. Only downsides to this product is the price and how long it takes to clean off at the end of the day. It sticks like glue.
sierra s.
sierra s.
I love this so much. It is a staple in my beauty routine. It is really great for days where I don't want a lot of coverage. But it is really buildable so it works great!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?