Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON #64 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
audrey a.
audrey a.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great foundation with a long wear time. I have ageing skin issues so I mix in a bit of facial oil and get perfect application and finish. I don't powder and it still lasts plus they have a lot of shades if you want customize through the seasons.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love revlon color stay foundation I have this and also on whilst at and they are amazing! They give you that nice look! Lightweight and applies smoothly. Great for blemishes and everyday makeup use! I would buy this again!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Santa Paula
This is the BEST LIQUID MAKEUP EVER MADE!! I started using this when it first came out about 15 yrs ago or more. I use NOTHING ELSE! IT Stays PUT, DOESN'T RUB OFF WHEN YOU HUG SOMEONE, EXAMPLE, ON YOUR HUSBAND'S SHIRT.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product. When I can't get around to going to Sephora, I'll always grab this. It's a medium coverage, but long lasting. Super easy to apply with fingers or a sponge. I definitely recommend this for anyone who needs a quick, cheap fix!
Ash F.
Ash F.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical about buying this product because of the mixed reviews, but I am so glad I bought it! The formula is amazing and it is super long lasting! Worth every penny. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Atlanta
Works really well, I have a tan skin tone and it matches perfectly! It lasts all day and is very easy to apply and blend. The only complain I have is the glass bottle is hard to get out the last bit of it.
Cori L.
Cori L.
Avon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice foundation with so many shades to choose from. Has a pretty long lasting power, which is nice. It is a little on the thick side, but it blends nicely. I would definitely repurchase again.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super oily skin and it made it look even more oily. Or would look very patchy around my t-zone. Didn't cover my pores and didn't cover my zits so I had to use extra product on my face which made me feel fake and cakey.
Holli L.
Holli L.
Wills Point , TX
Love, love, LOVE this foundation. I have super sensitive skin and so far my face has cleared up after using this for a few months now. I was using Kat Von D before and it made me break out. Great coverage and lasts all day.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
I love this foundation! I only give it 4 stars because it was too oily for my skin (i have to use foundation without oils). It was long-lasting and looked great though. I highly reccomend it for combination or dry skin!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?