BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Melissa R.
Atlanta
Works really well, I have a tan skin tone and it matches perfectly! It lasts all day and is very easy to apply and blend. The only complain I have is the glass bottle is hard to get out the last bit of it.
Johnnie D.
Maryville, TN
This is one of my favorite priducts! It covers great! Doesnt go on too thick. Light weight. Makes ya look good for that special date or just when you want to go the extra mile to look pretty :)
Cori L.
Avon, IN
Nice foundation with so many shades to choose from. Has a pretty long lasting power, which is nice. It is a little on the thick side, but it blends nicely. I would definitely repurchase again.
Holli L.
Wills Point , TX
Love, love, LOVE this foundation. I have super sensitive skin and so far my face has cleared up after using this for a few months now. I was using Kat Von D before and it made me break out. Great coverage and lasts all day.
Daviana A.
Elizabeth , NJ
Esta base es de cobertura baja a media me encanta para el diario para un look natural me encanta la pigmentación que tiene la compre en Walmart la pueden conseguir en otras farmacias a nivel nacional es excelente
Kristen P.
I love this foundation! I only give it 4 stars because it was too oily for my skin (i have to use foundation without oils). It was long-lasting and looked great though. I highly reccomend it for combination or dry skin!
Kiana Dee O.
I'm not mad at this product, but It's not my favorite. The coverage is wonderful, the shade range is very nice, but it's not very comfortable at all ! Dried out my extremely oily t-zone. Otherwise, the matte finish, coverage, and shade range is pretty okay.
Caitlin T.
This foundation is great quality for cheaper price than your Estée Lauder or any other brand that's a little higher in price. Make sure you use a good primer bc it will fall in some lines.
Stephanie B.
Ponca City, OK
This brand has the exact shade to match my skin. Except for where I have flaws, you can't even tell I put it on at all, never would have thought possible but a friend turned me on to it.
Jay B.
This is a fantastic product. It is often compared to the much pricier Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation and I would say it's a great match. It's got a warm undertone for those ladies struggling to find yellow-based foundations, which is great, and it wears fantastic all day long without budging. One thing I would say is that this foundation dries very matte. If you're oily, that's fantastic! if you're not oily, I would recommend using a drop of moisturizer, argan oil, or mix with a bb cream. This makes the foundation have a gorgeous, more natural finish without compromising the medium to full coverage that can be achieved in 1 to 2 layers.

I also have to give it thumbs up for not irritating my very sensitive skin. A great drugstore option, in my opinion, for anyone looking for a quality base product without breaking the bank.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me