Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Ana R.
Brooklyn
Este producto es muy bueno por qué al aplicarlo puedes perfecciónalo mejor en la hora de hacer tú maquillaje. También no forma grumo que es lo más importante.al aplicar ese producto es que tu piel puede respira más y es más como para usarlo. Es muy bueno.
Amy H.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product. When I can't get around to going to Sephora, I'll always grab this. It's a medium coverage, but long lasting. Super easy to apply with fingers or a sponge. I definitely recommend this for anyone who needs a quick, cheap fix!
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have had a problem keeping my makeup on when I was younger I always reached for Revlon color stay foundation it stays put i didn't use moisturizer or primer it just stays!
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
I have used this for 20 years, it's so good! The coverage is phenomenal and compares easily to the high end foundations. I think it's very affordable for the formula and quality you're buying. I would really recommend this %100 hands down to anyone.
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great foundation with a long wear time. I have ageing skin issues so I mix in a bit of facial oil and get perfect application and finish. I don't powder and it still lasts plus they have a lot of shades if you want customize through the seasons.
David S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will say that the Dry skin version of this product isn't as good. It has a greasy look to it and develops an odd gray cast by mid-day but this version is excellent even for dry skin.
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super oily skin and it made it look even more oily. Or would look very patchy around my t-zone. Didn't cover my pores and didn't cover my zits so I had to use extra product on my face which made me feel fake and cakey.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love revlon color stay foundation I have this and also on whilst at and they are amazing! They give you that nice look! Lightweight and applies smoothly. Great for blemishes and everyday makeup use! I would buy this again!
Lisa G.
Santa Paula
This is the BEST LIQUID MAKEUP EVER MADE!! I started using this when it first came out about 15 yrs ago or more. I use NOTHING ELSE! IT Stays PUT, DOESN'T RUB OFF WHEN YOU HUG SOMEONE, EXAMPLE, ON YOUR HUSBAND'S SHIRT.
Ash F.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical about buying this product because of the mixed reviews, but I am so glad I bought it! The formula is amazing and it is super long lasting! Worth every penny. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me