Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #60 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Sharon T.
Sharon T.
Although I use a different Revlon foundation daily this was a formula that just didn't work out for me. The color was off and a bit patchy when applied to my skin with a beauty blender. Also, I broke out my skin after wearing it out all day so I must likely will not use this item again. Not the worst but not the best either.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Latrobe
I have been using this foundation for literally at least 10 years! In my opinion, the best drugstore foundation on the market. Lasts ALL day, well over 12 hours. It gives me full coverage but isn't super heavy and doesn't look cakey on the skin. I will continue purchasing this product as long as they keep producing it!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product keeps my makeup from melting off my face everyday and I'm not exaggerating. I would not be able to get through the day without knowing that my makeup is safely affixed because of this. It's got a smooth texture that doesn't feel tacky but that holds your makeup safely in place. It's also not expensive.
Shelley D.
Shelley D.
Colorado Springs, CO
I does what it says, it stays. It is a great long wearing makeup. Does not feel caked on when used correctly.
Primer is very helpful with this makeup. It does not control shine after several hours. That was the reason I stopped using it. Not great for oily skin.
Brenda K.
Brenda K.
Elma, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have been using this foundation as my under eye concealer for years. I asked my friend who is a makeup artist what she uses on her face cause it always looks flawless and she told me this stuff. She said it's comparable to Mac foundation and she is not wrong! It's the only thing that has covered up my terrible dark circles and does not crease. Stays put all day and goes on smooth!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not realize until the other day that I had this foundation in my makeup! It is VERY good for your undereye and blemishes. I didn't even need to use concealer with it! It is very long lasting and I would totally recommend to someone that needs a foundation to use.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dallas, NC
I use this liquid foundation every single day. It seems to last hours and hours without reapplying or touching up. Super thin formula but very easy to apply and coverage is awesome. There's not really a need to do a second layer but builds great if you need to!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Brooklyn
Este producto es muy bueno por qué al aplicarlo puedes perfecciónalo mejor en la hora de hacer tú maquillaje. También no forma grumo que es lo más importante.al aplicar ese producto es que tu piel puede respira más y es más como para usarlo. Es muy bueno.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have had a problem keeping my makeup on when I was younger I always reached for Revlon color stay foundation it stays put i didn't use moisturizer or primer it just stays!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
I have used this for 20 years, it's so good! The coverage is phenomenal and compares easily to the high end foundations. I think it's very affordable for the formula and quality you're buying. I would really recommend this %100 hands down to anyone.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?