Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #58 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Cayce B.
Cayce B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite drugstore Foundation. Nothing else comes close to preforming as well as this does.
I have dark circles under my eyes so i used concealer to hide them and to make my skin even and glowy
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is great!! It stays on all day and looks flawless, there are never any streaks
Heather M.
Heather M.
I love Revlon and this is a great product. But I feel like it fades when I am sweating .
Laurie L.
Laurie L.
Port Huron, MI
Really liked it for the colorstay part. It stayed on all day. I used it for undereye
Marivi F.
Marivi F.
Ok, this is one of my favourites foundation, stays more than 12 hours, it comes for dry to normal complexion and combination to oily. Gives you a medium to full coverage, the smell of it its neutral, it's liquid, has many shades for skin tones. It's importante use a primer first because it drys fast. Also it's important apply it with a wet sponge! Girls This foundation it's definitely AMAZING ♡♡
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Ferndale, MI
My dermatologist actually recommended Revlon as a make-up brand and for foundation. I NEVER break out when using it, and I have used some many foundation brands in the past and 98% of them break me out. It's the only brand that actually matches my skin tone, I have an olive undertone that is really tough to match in other foundations that usually have higher red undertones. I apply this after I've contoured and it works wonders, literally perfect coverage! I have used this for going on 5 years now and will most likely continue to use it!
Christina L.
Christina L.
I've been using this concealer for I don't even know how long. It's prefect for my skin type. I don't break out often, but if I do Revlon Colorstay will cover it up. And you don't even need to use too much! While the concealer can be a little pricey it definitely lasts a while. Revlon Colorstay lasts all day, too!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great alternative at the drugstore. It's been raved about for years for good reason. The coverage is decent, it lasts for ages, it doesn't feel super heavy and thick on the skin. It's a great option for anyone wanting to find something at the drugstore.
Rojen E.
Rojen E.
West Virginia
"This is absolutely amazing matte foundation from the drugstore. It is high coverage and comes in a wide variety of shades, as well as different formulas for oily/combo and normal/dry skin which is rare for the drugstore. selected by a professional makeup artist, so you know this stuff is good! It has great lasting power as well!"
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?