Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Revlon Colorstay With Softflex
I have dark circles under my eyes so i used concealer to hide them and to make my skin even and glowy
Colleen F.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is great!! It stays on all day and looks flawless, there are never any streaks
Heather M.
I love Revlon and this is a great product. But I feel like it fades when I am sweating .
Laurie L.
Port Huron, MI
Really liked it for the colorstay part. It stayed on all day. I used it for undereye
Danita L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go-to drugstore foundation for several years (30.) This has a formula that isn't greasy, it is super lightweight, it lasts through swimming and through the hot sun, or a night of dancing.  It is easy to apply and blends easy with your fingers or a sponge. There are a ton of different colors and comes off easily with make-up wipes.
Bre B.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Rosemarie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a fan of this. This really made my face oily where this product was applied and it did not last a long time at all. It gave my face the most uncomfortable feeling and I couldn't wait to take it off. I would not buy again, nor would i recommend this to anyone else.
Marivi F.
Ok, this is one of my favourites foundation, stays more than 12 hours, it comes for dry to normal complexion and combination to oily. Gives you a medium to full coverage, the smell of it its neutral, it's liquid, has many shades for skin tones. It's importante use a primer first because it drys fast. Also it's important apply it with a wet sponge! Girls This foundation it's definitely AMAZING ♡♡
Gabrielle D.
Ferndale, MI
My dermatologist actually recommended Revlon as a make-up brand and for foundation. I NEVER break out when using it, and I have used some many foundation brands in the past and 98% of them break me out. It's the only brand that actually matches my skin tone, I have an olive undertone that is really tough to match in other foundations that usually have higher red undertones. I apply this after I've contoured and it works wonders, literally perfect coverage! I have used this for going on 5 years now and will most likely continue to use it!
Christina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this concealer for I don't even know how long. It's prefect for my skin type. I don't break out often, but if I do Revlon Colorstay will cover it up. And you don't even need to use too much! While the concealer can be a little pricey it definitely lasts a while. Revlon Colorstay lasts all day, too!
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me