BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Hannah M.
Decatur, TX
This foundation has good coverage and is buildable. It is great for a drugstore brand and for the price. I prefer it over some of the expensive foundations I have used in the past. I apply it using a beauty blender and it can sometimes feel a little tackey but if you use a light setting powder after you apply that will not be an issue and it will last throughout the day
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
I have tried hundreds of different face powders over the years and I keep coming back to -Revlon Colorstay with Softflex. Nothing compares. It's easy to apply and leaves behind a flawless finish. It may cost a little more than other brands but the quality definitely makes it worth it!
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
This is a great medium coverage foundation. It now has a pump which is a great addition. It does cling to dry spots if I do not use a moisturizing primer. I would not build this foundation up, but it has a good coverage so you do not need to.
Jessica S.
Dallas, NC
I use this liquid foundation every single day. It seems to last hours and hours without reapplying or touching up. Super thin formula but very easy to apply and coverage is awesome. There's not really a need to do a second layer but builds great if you need to!
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
I did not realize until the other day that I had this foundation in my makeup! It is VERY good for your undereye and blemishes. I didn't even need to use concealer with it! It is very long lasting and I would totally recommend to someone that needs a foundation to use.
Emilie Z.
Tacoma, WA
This foundation has pretty good coverage. I used it a lot more when I was younger so it was a good starter into the makeup world. I didn't like the cakey finish it develops after awhile, but with a retouch it works just fine. I'd say it stays on for a long time, it just doesn't always look its best.
Crystal S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My favorite liquid foundation. Works well on my combination skin. Revlon Colorstay foundation provides long lasting coverage and prevents shine. I have been using this product for years and have yet to find anything else that even comes close, especially considering the amazing price!
Ana R.
Brooklyn
Este producto es muy bueno por qué al aplicarlo puedes perfecciónalo mejor en la hora de hacer tú maquillaje. También no forma grumo que es lo más importante.al aplicar ese producto es que tu piel puede respira más y es más como para usarlo. Es muy bueno.
Amy H.
Austin, TX
I really enjoy this product. When I can't get around to going to Sephora, I'll always grab this. It's a medium coverage, but long lasting. Super easy to apply with fingers or a sponge. I definitely recommend this for anyone who needs a quick, cheap fix!
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I always have had a problem keeping my makeup on when I was younger I always reached for Revlon color stay foundation it stays put i didn't use moisturizer or primer it just stays!
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me