BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Kimberly P.
Manila
This foundation provides good, full coverage. It stays put all day, but doesn't feel heavy. It doesn't settle into pores if set properly with powder after. I find that I can use it as both my foundation and a concelear. Only complaint is that it dries quickly, so you have to apply it fast, and you have to wash well to get it all off.
Nathália S.
Base Liquida Colorstay  pele mista a Oleosa Revlon, mantém uma cobertura fresca e impecável por até 24 horas, proporcionando uma maquiagem sua fórmula também oferece proteção contra os raios ultravioletas. Sua fórmula é óleo livre que ajuda no  controle de oleosidade da pele.
Stefany S.
Trois-rivieres, QC
After years of looking for a better foundation I never found a better full coverage foundation ! The lasting power is great , be sure to wash your face well after because the hold is that great ! It doesnt break me out , and I have really sensitive skin . The only negative I can find is the smell .
Ruth C.
This is my go to foundation. I haven't found a shade that works perfectly so I combine two. Has good coverage, buildable, stays all day, and is pretty inexpensive.I'm still giving it four stars because of the great coverage and lasting power of the foundation, but I hate how this dries so fast, which makes it impossible to blend
Sabina P.
Best price-benefit ratio on this foundation! the colour range is large and the way it stays put throughout the day is amazing! It's more towards matte finish and it has versions for both oily or dry skin. I would definitely repurchase! I only wish they would put a pump to this bottle :)
Tracey G.
My go to foundation. I absolutely love this foundation and revlon are one of the only brands that make foundation pale enough for my skin. The formalise is amazing and I never need to reapply as once it is on it stays put!
Keira J.
high wycombe
This concealer is great and lasts a very long time. I find that it is best for under eye bags and for covering spots and blemishes ! Very easy to apply and blend and I would definitely buy again awesome concealer !!!
Molly P.
The foundation is okay but I think it could do with a bit more pigment. I think the packaging could be better, maybe with an applicator to put the product on easier, overall I would use it because although it's not the best it gives you a nice finish
Halie O.
Greenwood
Okay product, it doesn't really give me full coverage but it's a good product when I'm in need of something and don't want to spend $30-$50 on a foundation at the time. Saves me time and money.
Camila R.
Me gusta esta base porque me da una cobertura media sin ser tan pesada, no suelo aplicar corrector cuando utilizo esta base porque siento que me da la cobertura exacta sin ser tan exagerada.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me