Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Sonya B.
London, Ontario, ON
Highly recommend this if you have oily skin i have a friend who uses it and says it's great
Chloe D.
To be honest this product isn't worth the money yes it's like 7 dollars but it's not good
Itzy G.
Es la mejor base de maquillaje, cubre perfectamente las imperfecciones, se siente ligera, tiene un agradable aroma y la puedo encontrar en cualquier lugar. :D
Daniela M.
Una de las mejores bases que he probado, deja la piel tersa y además es de larga duración. En Venezuela es un poco difícil de conseguir pero vale la pena.
Dorianny M.
El Tigre
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this base as it not only has a very good coverage but also an incredible finish, the skin looks like porcelain, lasts all day and fascinates me
Victoria I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing foundation! Is works for every kind of skin and make up!! Usually when I do my Hollowen make up this product is a must it!! Love it!!
Pamela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because helo my skin when im going to do makeup. 😍 Excelent to take with me everywhere and do my makeup retouch 👌🏼🙌🏽
Ana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is too good helps to moisturize man's skin, has good ingredients that help the skin metabolism, super recommended, very good
member-53d580681
Beauty Junkie Expert
Producto de alta duración con efecto de porcelana. Cubre perfectamente imperfecciones y tiene tonalidades para todo tipo de piel
Courtney D.
I used this foundation a few times and I've liked the way it applies to your face and the texture it leaves one applied
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me