Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #59 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Halie O.
Halie O.
Greenwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay product, it doesn't really give me full coverage but it's a good product when I'm in need of something and don't want to spend $30-$50 on a foundation at the time. Saves me time and money.
Camila R.
Camila R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta esta base porque me da una cobertura media sin ser tan pesada, no suelo aplicar corrector cuando utilizo esta base porque siento que me da la cobertura exacta sin ser tan exagerada.
Molly H.
Molly H.
Lincolnshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to drug store foundation! It's s much like my mac foundation just slightly less coverage. The packaging is better now it has a pump as before lots got wasted! A lot of my friends have now purchased this foundation after recommendation
milla m.
milla m.
moscow
Its a cool fondation ..i used to use it all the time. Cuz i love trying new cream or fondations .yeh as i said its very nice ..easy to use ..you dont need much to cover your face .
Ells F.
Ells F.
I love this product! Great formulation and long lasting! Doesn't dry patchy, leaves skin with a youthful completion that doesn't look dry or cakey. It's blendable, however would recommend using a beauty spounge to apply the product. Would recommend this to teenagers and young adults
Molly P.
Molly P.
The foundation is okay but I think it could do with a bit more pigment. I think the packaging could be better, maybe with an applicator to put the product on easier, overall I would use it because although it's not the best it gives you a nice finish
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
I didnt have high hopes for this foundation but I think I've found a perfect dupe for the estee lauder, only difference is this one is actually light enough and doesnt oxidize!
Dorianny M.
Dorianny M.
El Tigre
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this base as it not only has a very good coverage but also an incredible finish, the skin looks like porcelain, lasts all day and fascinates me
Itzy G.
Itzy G.
Es la mejor base de maquillaje, cubre perfectamente las imperfecciones, se siente ligera, tiene un agradable aroma y la puedo encontrar en cualquier lugar. :D
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Una de las mejores bases que he probado, deja la piel tersa y además es de larga duración. En Venezuela es un poco difícil de conseguir pero vale la pena.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?