Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Ruth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to foundation. I haven't found a shade that works perfectly so I combine two. Has good coverage, buildable, stays all day, and is pretty inexpensive.I'm still giving it four stars because of the great coverage and lasting power of the foundation, but I hate how this dries so fast, which makes it impossible to blend
Tracey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to foundation. I absolutely love this foundation and revlon are one of the only brands that make foundation pale enough for my skin. The formalise is amazing and I never need to reapply as once it is on it stays put!
Keira J.
high wycombe
This concealer is great and lasts a very long time. I find that it is best for under eye bags and for covering spots and blemishes ! Very easy to apply and blend and I would definitely buy again awesome concealer !!!
Molly P.
The foundation is okay but I think it could do with a bit more pigment. I think the packaging could be better, maybe with an applicator to put the product on easier, overall I would use it because although it's not the best it gives you a nice finish
Halie O.
Greenwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay product, it doesn't really give me full coverage but it's a good product when I'm in need of something and don't want to spend $30-$50 on a foundation at the time. Saves me time and money.
Camila R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta esta base porque me da una cobertura media sin ser tan pesada, no suelo aplicar corrector cuando utilizo esta base porque siento que me da la cobertura exacta sin ser tan exagerada.
Molly H.
Lincolnshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to drug store foundation! It's s much like my mac foundation just slightly less coverage. The packaging is better now it has a pump as before lots got wasted! A lot of my friends have now purchased this foundation after recommendation
milla m.
moscow
Its a cool fondation ..i used to use it all the time. Cuz i love trying new cream or fondations .yeh as i said its very nice ..easy to use ..you dont need much to cover your face .
Ells F.
I love this product! Great formulation and long lasting! Doesn't dry patchy, leaves skin with a youthful completion that doesn't look dry or cakey. It's blendable, however would recommend using a beauty spounge to apply the product. Would recommend this to teenagers and young adults
Olivia S.
I didnt have high hopes for this foundation but I think I've found a perfect dupe for the estee lauder, only difference is this one is actually light enough and doesnt oxidize!
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me