Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #60 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Deyanira C.
Deyanira C.
Was base is of high coverage is excellent for daily use Since it covers quite and comes with sunscreen I love it
Best ever. I will ever use anything else. I am stuck on it. Lasts all day. Walmart is cheapest fyi
Vanesa T.
Vanesa T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a base designed for mixed skins and therefore is semimate, I would like it to be totally mate. Its texture is between liquid and creamy, without being heavy which allows to use it in several layers of need a greater coverage. Although Revlon says it lasts 24 hours but it lasts some 5 hours in extremely fatty skin like mine, clear using a first mattifying primer and with its respective compact powder of the same colorstay line
GENESIS H.
GENESIS H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
esta base para el rostro es realmente buena, tiene una cobertura alta, deja la piel suave, no es una base pesada, el rostro no se siente acartonado, cubre muy bien las manchas y los granitos de mi rostro y es muy facil de manejar, deja un acabo muy bonito, es perfecta porque dura todo el dia y lo que hago es retocarlo con un poco de plvo para quitarme la grasa, sin embargo, dura mucho en el día y hace que en las fotos la piel del rosotro luzca muy  lindo!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Manila
This foundation provides good, full coverage. It stays put all day, but doesn't feel heavy. It doesn't settle into pores if set properly with powder after. I find that I can use it as both my foundation and a concelear. Only complaint is that it dries quickly, so you have to apply it fast, and you have to wash well to get it all off.
Nathália S.
Nathália S.
Base Liquida Colorstay  pele mista a Oleosa Revlon, mantém uma cobertura fresca e impecável por até 24 horas, proporcionando uma maquiagem sua fórmula também oferece proteção contra os raios ultravioletas. Sua fórmula é óleo livre que ajuda no  controle de oleosidade da pele.
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to foundation. I haven't found a shade that works perfectly so I combine two. Has good coverage, buildable, stays all day, and is pretty inexpensive.I'm still giving it four stars because of the great coverage and lasting power of the foundation, but I hate how this dries so fast, which makes it impossible to blend
Stefany S.
Stefany S.
Trois-Rivieres, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
After years of looking for a better foundation I never found a better full coverage foundation ! The lasting power is great , be sure to wash your face well after because the hold is that great ! It doesnt break me out , and I have really sensitive skin . The only negative I can find is the smell .
Tracey G.
Tracey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to foundation. I absolutely love this foundation and revlon are one of the only brands that make foundation pale enough for my skin. The formalise is amazing and I never need to reapply as once it is on it stays put!
Keira J.
Keira J.
high wycombe
This concealer is great and lasts a very long time. I find that it is best for under eye bags and for covering spots and blemishes ! Very easy to apply and blend and I would definitely buy again awesome concealer !!!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?