Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Madde G.
Bucharest
I've head such high hopes for this foundation since pretty much every single person I've met with oily skin has raved and raved about how this is supposed to be the best foundation ever. However, based on my experience, this foundation for me was an absolute disaster and nightmare. I have combination - oily skin, and this foundation broke me out immediately after I started using it. And by break outs I mean huge pimples line up on my forehead, which has ever never happened to me before. Also I would like to mention that this foundation absolutely does not like "skin", and it's not because I use too much product on my face. No matter how much product I use, it always ended up looking cakey and very unnatural.
Jennifer F.
Scarborough, Ontario
I have sensitive skin and trying new products always makes me nervous about how I will react. Having a breakout is never fun! I was surprised at how this product covers and corrects while still being light weight enough to look natural. This product helps you put your best face forward!
Arnne M.
It is long lasting in my face and i don't oil up throughout the day. Even sometimes I don't feel the need to set it with powder because it is already good as it is.
Deyanira C.
Was base is of high coverage is excellent for daily use Since it covers quite and comes with sunscreen I love it
Best ever. I will ever use anything else. I am stuck on it. Lasts all day. Walmart is cheapest fyi
Stefany S.
Trois-rivieres, QC
After years of looking for a better foundation I never found a better full coverage foundation ! The lasting power is great , be sure to wash your face well after because the hold is that great ! It doesnt break me out , and I have really sensitive skin . The only negative I can find is the smell .
GENESIS H.
esta base para el rostro es realmente buena, tiene una cobertura alta, deja la piel suave, no es una base pesada, el rostro no se siente acartonado, cubre muy bien las manchas y los granitos de mi rostro y es muy facil de manejar, deja un acabo muy bonito, es perfecta porque dura todo el dia y lo que hago es retocarlo con un poco de plvo para quitarme la grasa, sin embargo, dura mucho en el día y hace que en las fotos la piel del rosotro luzca muy  lindo!
Vanesa T.
It is a base designed for mixed skins and therefore is semimate, I would like it to be totally mate. Its texture is between liquid and creamy, without being heavy which allows to use it in several layers of need a greater coverage. Although Revlon says it lasts 24 hours but it lasts some 5 hours in extremely fatty skin like mine, clear using a first mattifying primer and with its respective compact powder of the same colorstay line
Kimberly P.
Manila
This foundation provides good, full coverage. It stays put all day, but doesn't feel heavy. It doesn't settle into pores if set properly with powder after. I find that I can use it as both my foundation and a concelear. Only complaint is that it dries quickly, so you have to apply it fast, and you have to wash well to get it all off.
Nathália S.
Base Liquida Colorstay  pele mista a Oleosa Revlon, mantém uma cobertura fresca e impecável por até 24 horas, proporcionando uma maquiagem sua fórmula também oferece proteção contra os raios ultravioletas. Sua fórmula é óleo livre que ajuda no  controle de oleosidade da pele.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me