BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Heather M.
I love Revlon and this is a great product. But I feel like it fades when I am sweating .
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
I just bought this a month ago I don't used it everyday but when I do it works very well.
🌿Julia🌿
Very light fresh looking! Stays on for hours long and leaves my skin looking flawless.
Dareen E.
Corona, CA
This is probably the best drug store foundation I have ever tried! Definitely recommend
Diana L.
Richmond
I love this product so much guys, try it, you’re gonna love iiit!!!!!! Try it now guys
Karolyn I.
Charlotte, NC
It's my everyday foundation! I love it! It is long lasting and blends easily and well
Kim M.
Just started using this a few days ago. I love the color and how it stays on all day!
Guadalupe s.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this foundation! It's very full coverage and even better than some high end ones
Laurie L.
Port Huron, MI
Really liked it for the colorstay part. It stayed on all day. I used it for undereye
Weronika P.
This is s great foundation. It has great coverage and leaves face feeling smooth
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me