Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Emmaleigh P.
Kingston, MA
this has become a staple to my makeup routine. It does not clog my pores and lasts through out the day giving me a great coverage and beautiful skin.
Kourtnee E.
This is so light, not greasy and stays all day. It also matches up with your skin tone too so you never know I have foundation on!
Annesley C.
Corpus Christi, TX
I like this product because it really helps when i contour & people like the way it comes out
Kimberly H.
Deepwater, MO
Absolutely love Revlon Color Stay Softflex. It gives you amazing coverage and lasts all day. Combine it with the rest of the Color Stay line and you are good to go from morning to night! They recently started using a pump dispenser on their bottles so you are not wasting any makeup and it is much easier to use.
Emily P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Had good coverage and stayed on well. Was able to match skin tone easily. Didn't make face too shiny/oily. Had no breakouts after
Mary Kate A.
Mechanicsville, VA
It's very soft; but the shades are darker than what's pictured. Go a shade lighter to match your tone!
Krista S.
This is my holy grail product! I've repurchased this many times and it has never let me down. There's a variety of shades and this particular formula stays matte on your face and covers up all redness and dark circles you might have. I don't know what I'd do without this product. I get random breakouts and this covers them right up while not being cakey like some full coverage foundations.
Brittany L.
This has amazing coverage and actually stays on yo face. but it can look thick if you press it onto your skin instead of buffing. just be careful not to layer it on too much! other than that I love it!
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
I've already written a review for this, but I was just prompted to do it again. I don't even care, I would write a thousand 5 star reviews for this affordable liquid gold. Here I go. Revlon Colorstay Foundation is the single most important thing in my life. Friends and family come and go. Houses and cars don't make you beautiful. At the end of the day, this makeup is there for me and will never betray me. I love you, Revlon Colorstay Foundation. If I wasn't engaged to be married next month, I'd totally hit up the courthouse with you.
Emilie Z.
Tacoma, WA
This foundation has pretty good coverage. I used it a lot more when I was younger so it was a good starter into the makeup world. I didn't like the cakey finish it develops after awhile, but with a retouch it works just fine. I'd say it stays on for a long time, it just doesn't always look its best.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me