Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON #64 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Emina Z.
Emina Z.
Really great coverage, but it gets cakey and oxidizes after a while. I prefer the whipped version of this by Revlon, it is much more silky and less cakey and thick.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite foundation! Been using it for years. I switched recently to a cover girl foundation since it was on sale & wanted to try somthing new and instantly regretted it. Buying a new bottle ASAP. Last the whole day with very minimal touch ups. (Beauty tip: brush some baby power over your face after applying the foundation. Will keep your face from getting oily!)
Yes i like the covarage of this product. Its like velvet touch . Just loved it.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
McDonough , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makeup is one of my favorite things! This is a perfect cover over! Skin so soft and fits perfectly with my skin tone! I'm pale, but it works!
Weronika P.
Weronika P.
This is s great foundation. It has great coverage and leaves face feeling smooth
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
This is the foundation I use everyday. it gives very high coverage and make your skin look perfected. and it is very light so it is hard to tell you even have anything on
Alison O.
Alison O.
Boise Idaho
I love this my skin is pretty dry so I try to keep it at moist as a I can and this makes my skin look great
Madde G.
Madde G.
Bucharest
I've head such high hopes for this foundation since pretty much every single person I've met with oily skin has raved and raved about how this is supposed to be the best foundation ever. However, based on my experience, this foundation for me was an absolute disaster and nightmare. I have combination - oily skin, and this foundation broke me out immediately after I started using it. And by break outs I mean huge pimples line up on my forehead, which has ever never happened to me before. Also I would like to mention that this foundation absolutely does not like "skin", and it's not because I use too much product on my face. No matter how much product I use, it always ended up looking cakey and very unnatural.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Scarborough, Ontario
I have sensitive skin and trying new products always makes me nervous about how I will react. Having a breakout is never fun! I was surprised at how this product covers and corrects while still being light weight enough to look natural. This product helps you put your best face forward!
Arnne M.
Arnne M.
It is long lasting in my face and i don't oil up throughout the day. Even sometimes I don't feel the need to set it with powder because it is already good as it is.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?