Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like it because it is light, soft and very simple to work, it lasts considerably and keeps the skin of my face soft and free of shining . I do not like the makeup that once applied look like a completely artificial mask on the face and even cracked or make appear wrinkles that do not really exist. I like it because it gives me a totally natural look and it does not seem to carry anything. It's good for those days when I want something "natural".
Lisbeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite makeup base favorite , the master has an incredible cover, cover those pesky granites and little marks they leave us , leave the skin completely matte , and has many shades to choose the ideal, this is wonderful . and if you are dry skin , there are also
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product not greasy or think feeling. Covers well and does a great job , needing some now! Gotta get darker shade for summer due to tanning a bit.
Lauren S.
San Gabriel, CA
This make up is so full coverage and mattifying. I absolutely love it. It doesn't feel heavy and it works magic. Lasts forever and helps stave off the shine. I would recommend this to any and everyone. No other drug store make up compares. If you haven't tried it you should, you'll never want anything else.
Cindy H.
Callahan, FL
Great coverage...works well I would recommend this to someone who can't afford the high dollar stuff it works just as well.
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. I was struggling to find something that worked great for me. This is it! Highly recommend. Great product and price.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer- be warned though, it is very thick and a little goes a long way. You will be able to feel it on your face, and it is very high coverage. This product tends to work best on me in the summer. I have very oily skin and this product does an amazing job of staying on all day and not breaking me out IF I wash my face and remove it at night. My sister has dry skin and hates it, so I would steer clear unless you have very oily skin.
Geanny B.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that basis, when applied gives an effect of a trace Lozano which I love because it gives you a touch of fresh, very nice finish on the face
Sara S.
Bessemer, AL
Great drugstore buy! I have normal skin type and it is perfect for me. It is long lasting and such a great price. It is easy to apply and blends well when using a beauty blender. Not buildable in my opinion. I would buy this again.
Autumn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this in the past and would be interested in picking it up again. I don't recall what kind of wear time it had but the finish is satin and there is a good range of colors. It doesn't feel to heavy on the skin, I'd say it's a medium to full coverage.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me