Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #59 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Mia C.
Mia C.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great coverage and lasts a long time! Good price point and lots of shades. The only downside I noticed was that it dries quickly on your face, so you have to blend fast.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Roswell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I like the color and coverage of this foundation, I think it's so thick that it clogs my pores.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Pikeville, KY
This is my go-to makeup when I can't get to Sephora or Ulta. I don't know why I don't just use this all of the time and save a ton of money!
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Ripley, TN
I love this foundation, it goes on smooth and covers well for at least 8 hours. I wish there was more color options, I have to blend 2 shades to acquire my right shade. It can break your skin out badly if you do not wash with make up remover then your normal facial cleanser. Overall I say not bad =)
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Fall City, WA
I'm really picky when it comes to makeup, it was one of those days when I was in a rush going to work and didn't have time to put on 3 different makeup products so I just put this on really fast and I was afraid of looking "Blotchy" or different skin color it actually went very well and colored in nicely not a bad product in my opinion and would use again.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Erie, PA
I had been searching a long time for a product that works as well as this! It has great coverage for blemishes and it has a matte finish that actually lasts all day long. I have had so many problems with makeup sliding off an hour after I put it on and this works very well at lasting! It is everything I want in a foundation and I highly recommend it!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
This helped cover up my oily skin and has great coverage. Super light and makes my skin look richer and smoothr. Love it.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
By far my favorite foundation. It is very blendable and does not cake up. It lasts all day long. It does not make my skin oily and I feel like it does a great job with controlling oil. I have tried many different foundations over the years and have found this to be the best drugstore foundation.
mariah R.
mariah R.
Love this foundation! One of my top drugstore favorites! Great color selections, and great packaging as well.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is a full coverage foundation lasts all day no creasing into finelines. Love the dewy look. Also great for combination and dry skin gives so much moisture. For the price you cant beat it!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?