BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
angie f.
Monroe , NC
I like your texture, is complete for a makeup... no is strong, is good for mi\personalmente me encanta
Mary Kate A.
Mechanicsville, VA
It's very soft; but the shades are darker than what's pictured. Go a shade lighter to match your tone!
Fit my shade perfectly!! Seemed like a good coverage for me and fitted my skin type (combination skin)
Lauren C.
Philippi
Not what I expected. Went on like water. Price sucked, and didn't cover well. Definitely wont buy again
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Like how it goes on but don't like the actual bottle of the concealer. Over priced but most make up is!
I have dark circles under my eyes so i used concealer to hide them and to make my skin even and glowy
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This product was very creamy! I feel like it was very easy to blend out! But the coverage was light!
Bri M.
Summerville, PA
This product has saved my life so many times. Its great with color match, and it's not oily at all!
Jamie C.
My favorite drug store foundation by far! Great buildable coverage and so easy to apply and blend.
JA  D.
Love this product best drugstore foundation on the market ... Fell in love with it this pass summer
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me