Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Bobbie A.
I love Revlon. Smooth, stays on. Doesn't make my skin dry or oily. My skin is actually dry around my nose and forehead and it actually helped with that. And it has good coverage as well :)
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always forget about this foundation but it really is amazing! The coverage is great and it does come in really fair shades which I appreciate
Laura P.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Colorstay is one of my favorite lines, it never fails. The coverage is full, the finish is not too dewy or too matte, it's just right, and the shades always look like nothing on my skin. The colortays foundations and concealers are one of my all time favorites and I absolutely love them. They last me a decent amount of time, 4 months or so, with daily use and has never, ever made me break out.
Kara D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this stuff. It's all I ever use for the past 4 years now. Doesn't break me out leaves a nice coverage, not orange at all and blends and applies very well. And no strong smell
Claire O.
This is my current foundation I have been using. It's decently build-able but I don't recommend it for those with oily skin. They have a kind for Oily skin but it made my skin more oily & even when i waited for it to dry, I felt like i had to pack so much powder on top to try to control some of the shine. It's retailed at $14 & it lasts a long time. I like how the packaging has a pump instead of pouring it but that's about the only positive I can think of.
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lasts pretty long for a drugstore foundation and there was a shade light enough for my pale skin.
Sara P.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is great. It lasts all day long, and there's not need to reapply. Easy to apply, I did not break out, and it gives great coverage. Can't complain, really. Compared to other brands I have used, it is just as good without breaking the bank.
my usual brand is Tarte, if i go off brand Revlon is the closest thing I have found. I love Tarte but sometimes I cannot justify spending the money that is when I go to Revlon
Brittany L.
This has amazing coverage and actually stays on yo face. but it can look thick if you press it onto your skin instead of buffing. just be careful not to layer it on too much! other than that I love it!
Krista S.
This is my holy grail product! I've repurchased this many times and it has never let me down. There's a variety of shades and this particular formula stays matte on your face and covers up all redness and dark circles you might have. I don't know what I'd do without this product. I get random breakouts and this covers them right up while not being cakey like some full coverage foundations.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me