Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #59 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Claire O.
Claire O.
This is my current foundation I have been using. It's decently build-able but I don't recommend it for those with oily skin. They have a kind for Oily skin but it made my skin more oily & even when i waited for it to dry, I felt like i had to pack so much powder on top to try to control some of the shine. It's retailed at $14 & it lasts a long time. I like how the packaging has a pump instead of pouring it but that's about the only positive I can think of.
maisa s.
maisa s.
Revlon Colorstay Makeup Combination Oily Skin Rich Tan
amazing for oily skin !!
Jay B.
Jay B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fantastic product. It is often compared to the much pricier Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation and I would say it's a great match. It's got a warm undertone for those ladies struggling to find yellow-based foundations, which is great, and it wears fantastic all day long without budging. One thing I would say is that this foundation dries very matte. If you're oily, that's fantastic! if you're not oily, I would recommend using a drop of moisturizer, argan oil, or mix with a bb cream. This makes the foundation have a gorgeous, more natural finish without compromising the medium to full coverage that can be achieved in 1 to 2 layers.

I also have to give it thumbs up for not irritating my very sensitive skin. A great drugstore option, in my opinion, for anyone looking for a quality base product without breaking the bank.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Love love love this product!!!!!! It was a lite wear but yet still had amazing full coverage!
Memphis M.
Memphis M.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. The skin to color combination is phenomenal. And it lasts the day and night without feeling heavy.
CHRISTINA L.
CHRISTINA L.
Covina, CA
I purchased this foundation because I heard from an IG user that this stuff is great and she was so right! This offers great full coverage! I actually was surprised at how well it worked. I will definitely be adding this to my list of must haves.
Destiney R.
Destiney R.
Waxahachie, TX
Love the cover up this provides and the lightness of the foundation. I don't feel that I'm wearing anything, but look flawless all day!
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is on the list of my favorite foundations for so many reasons. The coverage is great and it's definitely buildable. It says 24 hours, but after about 13 I'll start to see discoloration, but that's plenty of time if you ask me. I have dry skin and this works great for me.
I used to use this product.Until i found somethinng that i liked better i thought that this product was pretty good it has a normal finish thats matte and its pretty good about staying on for a long time i just wanted more coverage and this would usually still show the redness of my skin under it.it can be a lil cakey too
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I didn't like this personally wasn't enough coverage and didn't last a long time.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?