BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Alison O.
Boise Idaho
I love this my skin is pretty dry so I try to keep it at moist as a I can and this makes my skin look great
Kacey C.
Coward, SC
Super affordable! Definitely worth the price!!! Love love this stuff!!!! If you don't have it. You need it!
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Love this foundation. It last all day and has really good coverage. I like the new packaging with the pump!
Amanda R.
Rock Hill
I did not like the texture of this foundation. I feel like it highlighted every imperfection on my face.
Jennifer S.
Roswell, GA
Although I like the color and coverage of this foundation, I think it's so thick that it clogs my pores.
Terrin H.
This is by far the best drugstore foundation I have used! It is perfect for oily skin and lasts all day.
qwamecia w.
San Diego, CA
smells horrible wears horrible i don't recommend this to anybody its too watery and runny and very sticky
Angela P.
Peoria, IL
I really like this makeup. It comes in several good shades and does not sink into my pores or wrinkles

Lauren C.
Philippi
Not what I expected. Went on like water. Price sucked, and didn't cover well. Definitely wont buy again
angie f.
Monroe, NC
I like your texture, is complete for a makeup... no is strong, is good for mi\personalmente me encanta
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me