BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Marivi F.
Ok, this is one of my favourites foundation, stays more than 12 hours, it comes for dry to normal complexion and combination to oily. Gives you a medium to full coverage, the smell of it its neutral, it's liquid, has many shades for skin tones. It's importante use a primer first because it drys fast. Also it's important apply it with a wet sponge! Girls This foundation it's definitely AMAZING ♡♡
Gabrielle D.
Ferndale, MI
My dermatologist actually recommended Revlon as a make-up brand and for foundation. I NEVER break out when using it, and I have used some many foundation brands in the past and 98% of them break me out. It's the only brand that actually matches my skin tone, I have an olive undertone that is really tough to match in other foundations that usually have higher red undertones. I apply this after I've contoured and it works wonders, literally perfect coverage! I have used this for going on 5 years now and will most likely continue to use it!
Christina L.
I've been using this concealer for I don't even know how long. It's prefect for my skin type. I don't break out often, but if I do Revlon Colorstay will cover it up. And you don't even need to use too much! While the concealer can be a little pricey it definitely lasts a while. Revlon Colorstay lasts all day, too!
Brittany M.
It's a great alternative at the drugstore. It's been raved about for years for good reason. The coverage is decent, it lasts for ages, it doesn't feel super heavy and thick on the skin. It's a great option for anyone wanting to find something at the drugstore.
Rojen E.
West Virginia
"This is absolutely amazing matte foundation from the drugstore. It is high coverage and comes in a wide variety of shades, as well as different formulas for oily/combo and normal/dry skin which is rare for the drugstore. selected by a professional makeup artist, so you know this stuff is good! It has great lasting power as well!"
Sharon T.
Although I use a different Revlon foundation daily this was a formula that just didn't work out for me. The color was off and a bit patchy when applied to my skin with a beauty blender. Also, I broke out my skin after wearing it out all day so I must likely will not use this item again. Not the worst but not the best either.
Megan C.
Latrobe
I have been using this foundation for literally at least 10 years! In my opinion, the best drugstore foundation on the market. Lasts ALL day, well over 12 hours. It gives me full coverage but isn't super heavy and doesn't look cakey on the skin. I will continue purchasing this product as long as they keep producing it!
Heather L.
This product keeps my makeup from melting off my face everyday and I'm not exaggerating. I would not be able to get through the day without knowing that my makeup is safely affixed because of this. It's got a smooth texture that doesn't feel tacky but that holds your makeup safely in place. It's also not expensive.
Shelley D.
Colorado Springs, CO
I does what it says, it stays. It is a great long wearing makeup. Does not feel caked on when used correctly.
Primer is very helpful with this makeup. It does not control shine after several hours. That was the reason I stopped using it. Not great for oily skin.
Hannah M.
Decatur, TX
This foundation has good coverage and is buildable. It is great for a drugstore brand and for the price. I prefer it over some of the expensive foundations I have used in the past. I apply it using a beauty blender and it can sometimes feel a little tackey but if you use a light setting powder after you apply that will not be an issue and it will last throughout the day
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me