Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Breanna T.
Tuscumbia, AL
This product is amazing! It stays on all day, and it's not very expensive either! I can put it on and not worry about it coming off. It's all day coverage!
Kateri J.
this is one of the best of the best!! i will stay strong with this product, always will be in my makeup bag!! a little pricey, but worth it!!
Mandi B.
Great foundation. Great coverage but not overly heavy. Longwear is great and lasts me for a whole works day without any touch ups
Emily S.
Miami, Florida
It is a good base, has good coverage also is perfect for oily skin, as it is mate in the face and have an acceptable duration.
Dayanara D.
Clearwater, FL
This is a great foundation and I love it because it's matte so you don't look shiny. This is one of the best I've tried so far.
Alicia S.
Greenville, TX
stays all day even while i have been sweating. was easy to take off with makeup remover. goes on easily. would continue to buy
Jessica F.
Highland, IN
Love this concealer lasts all day with out extra shine. Helps keep other makeup in place . Works great for the price
Krystle G.
Litchfield, MN
Felt a bit stickly on my Face. Not sure if I'd recommend it to anyone.
But might be willing to give it another try.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Love this foundation. It last all day and has really good coverage. I like the new packaging with the pump!
Cayce B.
My absolute favorite drugstore Foundation. Nothing else comes close to preforming as well as this does.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me