Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #59 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Mikala H.
Mikala H.
Bridgton, ME
Definitely the best drugstore foundation! I haven't even found anything that compares. It has amazing coverage with one coat, but you can layer it up nicely if you need more coverage. I've never had an issue with breaking out with this foundation. It has a slightly limited color selection in comparison to high end foundations, but if need be, you can always mix two colors! Overall I highly recommend!
Shabinah N.
Shabinah N.
Lodi, CA
I love this revlon foundation. I purchased in the color sand beige. It is so smooth and matte, and it covers really well. I will deffently purchase agian!
Beatrice F.
Beatrice F.
Madera, CA
Love it feels great and like if I'm not wearing any make up at all . I really want everyone to try this foundation. The best thing that any girl can have or better yet use. Go on don't be afraid to try it, best experience ever
Julie N.
Julie N.
Hixson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I have oily skin and this does great with covering it up and making it no oily what so ever! I always apply powder for an extra coverage! It goes on great! Looks natural and blends great, too! I like using this product all year round before it doesn't get cakey even when it's hot!
Helps with oily skin but doesn't seem to stay on your face like it should. Wears off fast
JA  D.
JA D.
Love this product best drugstore foundation on the market ... Fell in love with it this pass summer
Jayke S.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
I've already written a review for this, but I was just prompted to do it again. I don't even care, I would write a thousand 5 star reviews for this affordable liquid gold. Here I go. Revlon Colorstay Foundation is the single most important thing in my life. Friends and family come and go. Houses and cars don't make you beautiful. At the end of the day, this makeup is there for me and will never betray me. I love you, Revlon Colorstay Foundation. If I wasn't engaged to be married next month, I'd totally hit up the courthouse with you.
Emilie Z.
Emilie Z.
Tacoma, WA
This foundation has pretty good coverage. I used it a lot more when I was younger so it was a good starter into the makeup world. I didn't like the cakey finish it develops after awhile, but with a retouch it works just fine. I'd say it stays on for a long time, it just doesn't always look its best.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Bradenton, FL
This is such a good product. It is very full coverage and provides a flawless finish. It finishs to a satin airbrushed look.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Gilbert , Az
Colorstay is one of my most favorite foundations! It does just this it stays put. Face isn't sticky and colors match well.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?