BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Marie W.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this brand! Not very expensive but also does the job! There are tons of different shades to choose from also!
Esther L.
Gaithersburg, MD
I really like the look and feel of this product. it goes on really well and provides the right amount of coverage.
Stormy S.
Lula, GA
Used this for years great coverage! Good price and smooth when applying. Last all day as well so that is a big plus
Theresa V.
Las Vegas
I really liked the coverage this gave me with out becoming cakey. I also liked that it didn't feel heavy either.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
This product worked wonderful for my face even when I would sweat it would still stay on and covered very well
Abby G.
This product is great! It’s long lasting and affordable. It doesn’t get caked on face it breathes with my skin!
Cecilia H.
Battle creek
Fasil de difuminar el color parese natural y borra fasil las ojeras de mis ojos y las marcas oscuras de acne
Hayley E.
Love this product!............

Use evertime I go out with family and friends.......
Definitely hooked on. It.
mariah R.
Love this foundation! One of my top drugstore favorites! Great color selections, and great packaging as well.
Alison O.
Boise Idaho
I love this my skin is pretty dry so I try to keep it at moist as a I can and this makes my skin look great
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me