Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Emmaleigh P.
Kingston, MA
this has become a staple to my makeup routine. It does not clog my pores and lasts through out the day giving me a great coverage and beautiful skin.
Kourtnee E.
This is so light, not greasy and stays all day. It also matches up with your skin tone too so you never know I have foundation on!
Annesley C.
Corpus Christi, TX
I like this product because it really helps when i contour & people like the way it comes out
Kimberly H.
Deepwater, MO
Absolutely love Revlon Color Stay Softflex. It gives you amazing coverage and lasts all day. Combine it with the rest of the Color Stay line and you are good to go from morning to night! They recently started using a pump dispenser on their bottles so you are not wasting any makeup and it is much easier to use.
Crystal S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My favorite liquid foundation. Works well on my combination skin. Revlon Colorstay foundation provides long lasting coverage and prevents shine. I have been using this product for years and have yet to find anything else that even comes close, especially considering the amazing price!
Crystal C.
Gilbert , Az
Colorstay is one of my most favorite foundations! It does just this it stays put. Face isn't sticky and colors match well.
Bri M.
Summerville, PA
This product has saved my life so many times. Its great with color match, and it's not oily at all!
Emilie Z.
Tacoma, WA
This foundation has pretty good coverage. I used it a lot more when I was younger so it was a good starter into the makeup world. I didn't like the cakey finish it develops after awhile, but with a retouch it works just fine. I'd say it stays on for a long time, it just doesn't always look its best.
Edenesis Bethel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta base no me callo bien con mi piel, aun asi seria cuestión de que la probaran a ver como les cae. hizo que mi maquillaje se viera grasoso.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
I've already written a review for this, but I was just prompted to do it again. I don't even care, I would write a thousand 5 star reviews for this affordable liquid gold. Here I go. Revlon Colorstay Foundation is the single most important thing in my life. Friends and family come and go. Houses and cars don't make you beautiful. At the end of the day, this makeup is there for me and will never betray me. I love you, Revlon Colorstay Foundation. If I wasn't engaged to be married next month, I'd totally hit up the courthouse with you.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me