Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #60 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
The only one I will use. Doesn't cause breakouts or feel too heavy. Can be a little pricey, but it definitely worth the money.
Shauntee N.
Shauntee N.
This is a great drugstore foundation. The color selection is great. I just wish it wore longer.
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Happy Valley, OR
Such an amazing product, originally only bought it because it was buy one get one free. But it goes on feeling so light and smooth and will literally stay on all day. When I go to wash my face at night it still feels like it doesn't want to come off!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Had good coverage and stayed on well. Was able to match skin tone easily. Didn't make face too shiny/oily. Had no breakouts after
Mary Kate A.
Mary Kate A.
Mechanicsville, VA
It's very soft; but the shades are darker than what's pictured. Go a shade lighter to match your tone!
Bli T.
Bli T.
Mattoon
This is the best foundation to cover up any acne scars or blemishes. The only reason I switched is because I have large pores and it makes them appear more large.
Krista S.
Krista S.
This is my holy grail product! I've repurchased this many times and it has never let me down. There's a variety of shades and this particular formula stays matte on your face and covers up all redness and dark circles you might have. I don't know what I'd do without this product. I get random breakouts and this covers them right up while not being cakey like some full coverage foundations.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
This has amazing coverage and actually stays on yo face. but it can look thick if you press it onto your skin instead of buffing. just be careful not to layer it on too much! other than that I love it!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
I use to use Mac's studio fix fluid but since finding this foundation is has been my holy grail. I really does last me all day. I will continue to repurchase this!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Alvin, TX
I purchased this product one time because it said color stay. It stayed all day, it was smooth and did not breakout my skin at all. Ever since i never stopped buying it!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?