BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Kierra B.
Johnson City, TN
Great foundation. Can be used for medium to full coverage. Layers easily, unless you give it too much time to set first.
Natasha J.
Camino, CA
I use this everything I do my makeup and it comes out perfect. Not blotchy or to thick. And my face doesn't seem as dry.
TERI F.
Gulf Shores , AL
I had a really difficult time finding the right color for my skin tone.  Everything was too light, too dark or too yellow!
Memphis M.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. The skin to color combination is phenomenal. And it lasts the day and night without feeling heavy.
Mackayla G.
Eagle Pass, TX
It's a light foundation, it's also build able. It's very good! I loved using this but it's kinda hard to color match.
Jessica F.
Highland, IN
Love this concealer lasts all day with out extra shine. Helps keep other makeup in place . Works great for the price
member-3493bb5d5
This foundation is great I used to use it alot cause it would give me a great coverage just what I needed for my skin
Bethany H.
Great product! It is smooth, blends well, and makes my face look bright. I use it everyday and would highly recommend
Marie W.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this brand! Not very expensive but also does the job! There are tons of different shades to choose from also!
Krystle G.
Litchfield, MN
Felt a bit stickly on my Face. Not sure if I'd recommend it to anyone.
But might be willing to give it another try.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me