Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Angela P.
Peoria, IL
I really like this makeup. It comes in several good shades and does not sink into my pores or wrinkles

ROSA M.
Me encanta esta base. Su cobertura y el acabado natural que deja en mi piel! Dura muchisimo en el rosto
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was very creamy! I feel like it was very easy to blend out! But the coverage was light!
Diana F.
Great product blends in with your skin so nicely and not oily last all day wear smells good too
Chelsey P.
Love this makeup and makes your face soft to and has a good smell unlike other makeup products
Nicole H.
Springfield, MO
This product goes on very smooth and has great all day coverage. I recommend this product.
Very light fresh looking! Stays on for hours long and leaves my skin looking flawless.
Karolyn I.
Charlotte, NC
It's my everyday foundation! I love it! It is long lasting and blends easily and well
Kim M.
Just started using this a few days ago. I love the color and how it stays on all day!
Esther M.
Laredo
It ok after left my face a little oily. Just bought it once never tried it again.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me