Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Theresa V.
Las Vegas
I really liked the coverage this gave me with out becoming cakey. I also liked that it didn't feel heavy either.
Angie G.
Windber , PA
This product worked wonderful for my face even when I would sweat it would still stay on and covered very well
Hayley E.
Love this product!............

Use evertime I go out with family and friends.......
Definitely hooked on. It.
Cecilia H.
Battle creek
Fasil de difuminar el color parese natural y borra fasil las ojeras de mis ojos y las marcas oscuras de acne
x x.
This product was very disappointing. Coverage was not consistent. It did not wear well throughout the day.
Kacey C.
Coward, SC
Super affordable! Definitely worth the price!!! Love love this stuff!!!! If you don't have it. You need it!
qwamecia w.
San Diego, CA
smells horrible wears horrible i don't recommend this to anybody its too watery and runny and very sticky
Amanda R.
Rock Hill
I did not like the texture of this foundation. I feel like it highlighted every imperfection on my face.
angie f.
Monroe , NC
I like your texture, is complete for a makeup... no is strong, is good for mi\personalmente me encanta
Fit my shade perfectly!! Seemed like a good coverage for me and fitted my skin type (combination skin)
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me