Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #59 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Sara S.
Sara S.
Northport, AL
Great drugstore buy! I have normal skin type and it is perfect for me. It is long lasting and such a great price. It is easy to apply and blends well when using a beauty blender. Not buildable in my opinion. I would buy this again.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this in the past and would be interested in picking it up again. I don't recall what kind of wear time it had but the finish is satin and there is a good range of colors. It doesn't feel to heavy on the skin, I'd say it's a medium to full coverage.
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like how it goes on but don't like the actual bottle of the concealer. Over priced but most make up is!
Marie W.
Marie W.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this brand! Not very expensive but also does the job! There are tons of different shades to choose from also!
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
I just bought this a month ago I don't used it everyday but when I do it works very well.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My favorite liquid foundation. Works well on my combination skin. Revlon Colorstay foundation provides long lasting coverage and prevents shine. I have been using this product for years and have yet to find anything else that even comes close, especially considering the amazing price!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
This foundation is fantastic!! Does not rub off during the day at all and keeps my look locked in! Wonderful product, I highly recommend!
donna c.
donna c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation. It does stay on all day. I hardly ever have to touch up. It's full coverage yet feels light. I honestly think it's one of the best out there!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lasts pretty long for a drugstore foundation and there was a shade light enough for my pale skin.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
I have tried hundreds of different face powders over the years and I keep coming back to -Revlon Colorstay with Softflex. Nothing compares. It's easy to apply and leaves behind a flawless finish. It may cost a little more than other brands but the quality definitely makes it worth it!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?