BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Prema B.
Glen Burnie, MD
This concealer works so amazingly I hate the sticky feel of the drug store brands but this goes on smooth and dries not sticky!
Kaitlyn R.
Bradenton, FL
This is such a good product. It is very full coverage and provides a flawless finish. It finishs to a satin airbrushed look.
Raquelle C.
Las Vegas, NV
Great coverage. Blends very well withy skin tone and it isn't shimmery. For the price it cannot be beat and it works wonders
Crystal C.
Gilbert , Az
Colorstay is one of my most favorite foundations! It does just this it stays put. Face isn't sticky and colors match well.
Lindsay H.
This helped cover up my oily skin and has great coverage. Super light and makes my skin look richer and smoothr. Love it.
Cindy H.
Callahan, FL
Great coverage...works well I would recommend this to someone who can't afford the high dollar stuff it works just as well.
Tonya P.
This is the best makeup ever! It stays on till time for you to take it off. It feels great on the skin and looks flawless.
Candice C.
I really loved this products except for the fact that it does not come in a light enough shade for me since I'm very pale.
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
I have bad skin marks so this really helps cover my face marks and also makes my face look so clear and smooth . I love it.
Alyssa B.
Boone, NC
Favorite drugstore foundation! A smooth flawless finish. I apply with a silisponge and then blend with a beauty blender.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me