BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Emily P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Had good coverage and stayed on well. Was able to match skin tone easily. Didn't make face too shiny/oily. Had no breakouts after
Laura S.
Gilbert, AZ
For being a drug store foundation it is very comparable to top of the line foundations. I always end up going back to Colorstay.
Brittany M.
Morgantown
A bit more expensive than Fit me by mabealine, but not too much difference to me. Perhaps slightly better coverage, but not much.
Rachel G.
Los Angeles , CA
Great color selection and it stays on well. I got this at Walgreens and it's great value for the price. I recommend you try it!
Dayanara D.
Clearwater, FL
This is a great foundation and I love it because it's matte so you don't look shiny. This is one of the best I've tried so far.
Amanda B.
The only one I will use. Doesn't cause breakouts or feel too heavy. Can be a little pricey, but it definitely worth the money.
Hayley D.
Keystone Hgts, FL
This foundation is very full coverage. It is also matte. It is almost a more affordable version of the Este Lauder double wear.
Emily S.
Miami, Florida
It is a good base, has good coverage also is perfect for oily skin, as it is mate in the face and have an acceptable duration.
Vicky B.
I used this for the very first time! It covers well and stays on pretty well. I don't really have anything bad to say about it.
Alicia S.
Greenville, TX
stays all day even while i have been sweating. was easy to take off with makeup remover. goes on easily. would continue to buy
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me