Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #59 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Elizabeth s.
Elizabeth s.
I like this foundation for what it's worth. Pros are that its very full coverage and buildable. It's pretty thick as well. I don't like however that it takes a good while to completely dry even if you just apply one layer. It does have an all day lasting effect
Alura G.
Alura G.
This foundation didn't quite cut it for me. Although it WAS full coverage, it had a very cakey look and feel on me. They also did not offer a color that was light enough for me, but that goes for most foundations I find.
Amber W.
Amber W.
I have oily skin and this is my go to drugstore foundation! I really love it! This foundation has good coverage, a matte finish and does not cling to dry spots. It lasts a long time and with oily skin that is a miracle people! Plus it doesn't break the bank or me out!
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite makeup base favorite , the master has an incredible cover, cover those pesky granites and little marks they leave us , leave the skin completely matte , and has many shades to choose the ideal, this is wonderful . and if you are dry skin , there are also
Karen S.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product not greasy or think feeling. Covers well and does a great job , needing some now! Gotta get darker shade for summer due to tanning a bit.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
San Gabriel, CA
This make up is so full coverage and mattifying. I absolutely love it. It doesn't feel heavy and it works magic. Lasts forever and helps stave off the shine. I would recommend this to any and everyone. No other drug store make up compares. If you haven't tried it you should, you'll never want anything else.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Callahan, FL
Great coverage...works well I would recommend this to someone who can't afford the high dollar stuff it works just as well.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. I was struggling to find something that worked great for me. This is it! Highly recommend. Great product and price.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer- be warned though, it is very thick and a little goes a long way. You will be able to feel it on your face, and it is very high coverage. This product tends to work best on me in the summer. I have very oily skin and this product does an amazing job of staying on all day and not breaking me out IF I wash my face and remove it at night. My sister has dry skin and hates it, so I would steer clear unless you have very oily skin.
Geanny B.
Geanny B.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that basis, when applied gives an effect of a trace Lozano which I love because it gives you a touch of fresh, very nice finish on the face
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?