Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Candice C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved this products except for the fact that it does not come in a light enough shade for me since I'm very pale.
Natasha J.
Placerville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everything I do my makeup and it comes out perfect. Not blotchy or to thick. And my face doesn't seem as dry.
Alyssa B.
Oak Ridge, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite drugstore foundation! A smooth flawless finish. I apply with a silisponge and then blend with a beauty blender.
Kierra B.
Johnson City, TN
Great foundation. Can be used for medium to full coverage. Layers easily, unless you give it too much time to set first.
TERI F.
Gulf Shores , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a really difficult time finding the right color for my skin tone.  Everything was too light, too dark or too yellow!
member-3493bb5d5
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is great I used to use it alot cause it would give me a great coverage just what I needed for my skin
Stormy S.
Lula, GA
Used this for years great coverage! Good price and smooth when applying. Last all day as well so that is a big plus
Marie W.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this brand! Not very expensive but also does the job! There are tons of different shades to choose from also!
Esther L.
Gaithersburg, MD
I really like the look and feel of this product. it goes on really well and provides the right amount of coverage.
Theresa V.
Las Vegas
I really liked the coverage this gave me with out becoming cakey. I also liked that it didn't feel heavy either.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me