Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Kauany A.
Amei e muito bom mesmo e muito pigmentado na pele gostei muito vcs também vão gostar também e um dos melhores que eu já passei aprovo
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product very much i think it does an excellent job on what its suppose to do i love this product very much i got at ulta
sheryl n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation leaves your skin very nice after a thick layer is doesn't make you feel cakey or heavy on your face I like this one
Rae A.
Austin
I really liked this. I liked the way it made my face look so smooth and effortless. The only thing is I wish it Saturday on longer.
Laura S.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
For being a drug store foundation it is very comparable to top of the line foundations. I always end up going back to Colorstay.
Brittany M.
Morgantown
Beauty Junkie Expert
A bit more expensive than Fit me by mabealine, but not too much difference to me. Perhaps slightly better coverage, but not much.
Rachel G.
Los Angeles , CA
Great color selection and it stays on well. I got this at Walgreens and it's great value for the price. I recommend you try it!
Vicky B.
I used this for the very first time! It covers well and stays on pretty well. I don't really have anything bad to say about it.
Tonya P.
This is the best makeup ever! It stays on till time for you to take it off. It feels great on the skin and looks flawless.
Celia M.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bad skin marks so this really helps cover my face marks and also makes my face look so clear and smooth . I love it.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me