Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #60 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
McKaay G.
McKaay G.
Surprise, Az
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always forget about this foundation but it really is amazing! The coverage is great and it does come in really fair shades which I appreciate
Kourtnee E.
Kourtnee E.
This is so light, not greasy and stays all day. It also matches up with your skin tone too so you never know I have foundation on!
Bobbie A.
Bobbie A.
I love Revlon. Smooth, stays on. Doesn't make my skin dry or oily. My skin is actually dry around my nose and forehead and it actually helped with that. And it has good coverage as well :)
Annesley C.
Annesley C.
Corpus Christi, TX
I like this product because it really helps when i contour & people like the way it comes out
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Deepwater, MO
Absolutely love Revlon Color Stay Softflex. It gives you amazing coverage and lasts all day. Combine it with the rest of the Color Stay line and you are good to go from morning to night! They recently started using a pump dispenser on their bottles so you are not wasting any makeup and it is much easier to use.
Edenesis Bethel P.
Edenesis Bethel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta base no me callo bien con mi piel, aun asi seria cuestión de que la probaran a ver como les cae. hizo que mi maquillaje se viera grasoso.
Bri M.
Bri M.
Summerville, PA
This product has saved my life so many times. Its great with color match, and it's not oily at all!
Emmaleigh P.
Emmaleigh P.
Kingston, MA
this has become a staple to my makeup routine. It does not clog my pores and lasts through out the day giving me a great coverage and beautiful skin.
Ashlyn R.
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
This is a great medium coverage foundation. It now has a pump which is a great addition. It does cling to dry spots if I do not use a moisturizing primer. I would not build this foundation up, but it has a good coverage so you do not need to.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Austin, TX
By far one of the best I've used. It lasts a full day without cracking, peeling, or caking. It is buildable full coverage that feels like light coverage. Also, it was easy to identify my shade.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?