BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
carol f.
Walterboro, SC
Awesome stuff! This stuff is my favorite. Complete full coverage and buildable in those hard areas. Lasts all day until i take it off!
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Love this stuff. I was struggling to find something that worked great for me. This is it! Highly recommend. Great product and price.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
I like this product very much i think it does an excellent job on what its suppose to do i love this product very much i got at ulta
Shamika H.
McDonough
This is my absolute go to and favorite for my skin type. The colorstay allows you to have 24 hour coverage without any messy wipe off
Rebecca B.
thomaston ga
Another staple! Great color and stays on all day! It is such a great product to use! I highly recommend it! Love the glass packaging
Kauany A.
Amei e muito bom mesmo e muito pigmentado na pele gostei muito vcs também vão gostar também e um dos melhores que eu já passei aprovo
sheryl n.
Roswell
This foundation leaves your skin very nice after a thick layer is doesn't make you feel cakey or heavy on your face I like this one
Kourtnee E.
This is so light, not greasy and stays all day. It also matches up with your skin tone too so you never know I have foundation on!
Rae A.
Austin
I really liked this. I liked the way it made my face look so smooth and effortless. The only thing is I wish it Saturday on longer.
Mandi B.
Great foundation. Great coverage but not overly heavy. Longwear is great and lasts me for a whole works day without any touch ups
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me