BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Vanessa C.
Pikeville, KY
This is my go-to makeup when I can't get to Sephora or Ulta. I don't know why I don't just use this all of the time and save a ton of money!
Kateri J.
this is one of the best of the best!! i will stay strong with this product, always will be in my makeup bag!! a little pricey, but worth it!!
Katelyn C.
McDonough , GA
Makeup is one of my favorite things! This is a perfect cover over! Skin so soft and fits perfectly with my skin tone! I'm pale, but it works!
Sophia M.
Houston
I just got and I love I️t. I️t last for the whole day and I️t makes my skin look smooth and not pasty. I always try to avoid looking pasty.
Danna R.
Albuquerque
They didint had my shade I used one that was to light then I got another one shade darker and it was to dark and I don't like mixin makeup
Amanda D.
This foundation is fantastic!! Does not rub off during the day at all and keeps my look locked in! Wonderful product, I highly recommend!
Priscilla Q.
Phoenix
I am super fair and with sensitive skin. Revlon Color Stay provides me coverage that doesnt irritate my skin or make it 2 shades darker.
Destiney R.
Waxahachie, TX
Love the cover up this provides and the lightness of the foundation. I don't feel that I'm wearing anything, but look flawless all day!
Amber D.
Carrollton
I love this concealer. It only takes a small amount and it lasts FOREVER. It covers well and i dont know that i would use anything else.
carol f.
Walterboro, SC
Awesome stuff! This stuff is my favorite. Complete full coverage and buildable in those hard areas. Lasts all day until i take it off!
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me