Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Jennifer M.
Washington, DC
Perfect blend to my skin and I don't feel like i am wearing a ton of make up. Does great with concealing unfortunate blemishes that appear unwelcomed.
Kayle S.
This is one of my favorite products. It goes on smooth and has great coverage without breaking the bank. Super easy to apply without any rough edges.
Caitlin G.
I've used this product a few times and I love the fact it doesn't feel like it matted on my face. Goes on smooth and lasts absolutely all day long!!
Casey M.
It felt like I had rubber on my face. I did not like it at all. Do not recomend this product to anyone that doesnt like a light feeling foundation.
Haleigh A.
Winston-Salem
Went on very smooth and was a beautiful shade! I used without primer so it kinda got cakey after a couple hours, so for me it wasn't long lasting.
Caitlin L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used it once but in my opinion it just works like normal foundation. I also think it lasts on your face the same amount of time as well
Danna R.
Albuquerque
They didint had my shade I used one that was to light then I got another one shade darker and it was to dark and I don't like mixin makeup
Priscilla Q.
Phoenix
I am super fair and with sensitive skin. Revlon Color Stay provides me coverage that doesnt irritate my skin or make it 2 shades darker.
Amber D.
Carrollton
I love this concealer. It only takes a small amount and it lasts FOREVER. It covers well and i dont know that i would use anything else.
carol f.
Walterboro, SC
Awesome stuff! This stuff is my favorite. Complete full coverage and buildable in those hard areas. Lasts all day until i take it off!
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me