Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON #64 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Rande w.
Rande w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing foundation. It's one of the only ones I've tried that doesn't make my skin react negatively. It looks flawless. I use the normal/dry version.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Love this makeup and makes your face soft to and has a good smell unlike other makeup products
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
This is a bit cakey, so don't use too much when applying. It stays on for a while but also tends to start looking greasy on those with oily skin types.
Karolyn I.
Karolyn I.
Charlotte, NC
It's my everyday foundation! I love it! It is long lasting and blends easily and well
Very light fresh looking! Stays on for hours long and leaves my skin looking flawless.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Just started using this a few days ago. I love the color and how it stays on all day!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Keystone Hgts, FL
This foundation is very full coverage. It is also matte. It is almost a more affordable version of the Este Lauder double wear.
Raquelle C.
Raquelle C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great coverage. Blends very well withy skin tone and it isn't shimmery. For the price it cannot be beat and it works wonders
Mackayla G.
Mackayla G.
Eagle Pass, TX
It's a light foundation, it's also build able. It's very good! I loved using this but it's kinda hard to color match.
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
I am addicted to foundation- I try every product. This product is great for the price - offers fantastic coverage!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?