Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

Revlon Colorstay Makeup Combination Oily Skin Rich Tan
amazing for oily skin !!
Dareen E.
Corona, CA
This is probably the best drug store foundation I have ever tried! Definitely recommend
Guadalupe s.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this foundation! It's very full coverage and even better than some high end ones
IVELISSE V.
It is a great foundation for my skin type. Looking flawless and it last Al day with out looking cake it. Also a good price and you can find it in a drug store.
Yes i like the covarage of this product. Its like velvet touch . Just loved it.
Claire S.
Bear, DE
Really love how well this stays all day on my combination skin. Minimizes pores and covers acne scars. Gorgeous matte finish. Can't beat the price either!
Mariana A.
W Valley City, UT
Best out there ! I've been trying to find one that doesn't make my skin look like its caked up and i must say this is on my top 3 that i use i love it !
Henneszy A.
This is an okay product. Its just really oily and it comes off on everything u have to be so care with what you do with your face so it doesnt come off.
Christine S.
Streamwood, IL
This is my staple product. I covers so well and I am always asked if I air brush my face. It makes me look like I have no pores. It lasts all day too!
Amanda S.
This worked well but I would rather use a stick than this. I felt like it worked better. Other brands are a little pricey but I would still prefer them
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me