Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #60 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Laura S.
Laura S.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
For being a drug store foundation it is very comparable to top of the line foundations. I always end up going back to Colorstay.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Peoria, IL
I really like this makeup. It comes in several good shades and does not sink into my pores or wrinkles

Fit my shade perfectly!! Seemed like a good coverage for me and fitted my skin type (combination skin)
leandra m.
leandra m.
I love this foundation but there really isn't a difference between the formulas i use the dry skin one but it tends to look cake throughout the day and it settles into every little line
Candice C.
Candice C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved this products except for the fact that it does not come in a light enough shade for me since I'm very pale.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Great product blends in with your skin so nicely and not oily last all day wear smells good too
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Philippi
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not what I expected. Went on like water. Price sucked, and didn't cover well. Definitely wont buy again
Esther M.
Esther M.
Laredo
It ok after left my face a little oily. Just bought it once never tried it again.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Pahrump, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh man! This stuff is heaven! I have oily skin and I sweat a lot which causes my makeup to wipe off. This stuff knows how to stay on my face and not look cakey. It has a smooth finish and even if I get the wrong shade, it blends in with my skin tone so nicely!
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
Battle creek
Fasil de difuminar el color parese natural y borra fasil las ojeras de mis ojos y las marcas oscuras de acne
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?