Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Rachel G.
Los Angeles , CA
Great color selection and it stays on well. I got this at Walgreens and it's great value for the price. I recommend you try it!
Vicky B.
I used this for the very first time! It covers well and stays on pretty well. I don't really have anything bad to say about it.
Amanda B.
The only one I will use. Doesn't cause breakouts or feel too heavy. Can be a little pricey, but it definitely worth the money.
Emily S.
Miami, Florida
It is a good base, has good coverage also is perfect for oily skin, as it is mate in the face and have an acceptable duration.
Alicia S.
Greenville, TX
stays all day even while i have been sweating. was easy to take off with makeup remover. goes on easily. would continue to buy
Celia M.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bad skin marks so this really helps cover my face marks and also makes my face look so clear and smooth . I love it.
Candice C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved this products except for the fact that it does not come in a light enough shade for me since I'm very pale.
Crystal C.
Gilbert , Az
Colorstay is one of my most favorite foundations! It does just this it stays put. Face isn't sticky and colors match well.
Tonya P.
This is the best makeup ever! It stays on till time for you to take it off. It feels great on the skin and looks flawless.
Cindy H.
Callahan, FL
Great coverage...works well I would recommend this to someone who can't afford the high dollar stuff it works just as well.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me