Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Shabinah N.
Lodi, CA
I love this revlon foundation. I purchased in the color sand beige. It is so smooth and matte, and it covers really well. I will deffently purchase agian!
Lindsay H.
This helped cover up my oily skin and has great coverage. Super light and makes my skin look richer and smoothr. Love it.
Cheyenne C.
This is a bit cakey, so don't use too much when applying. It stays on for a while but also tends to start looking greasy on those with oily skin types.
Katelyn C.
McDonough , GA
Makeup is one of my favorite things! This is a perfect cover over! Skin so soft and fits perfectly with my skin tone! I'm pale, but it works!
Memphis M.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. The skin to color combination is phenomenal. And it lasts the day and night without feeling heavy.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Like how it goes on but don't like the actual bottle of the concealer. Over priced but most make up is!
Jennifer S.
Roswell, GA
Although I like the color and coverage of this foundation, I think it's so thick that it clogs my pores.
JA  D.
Love this product best drugstore foundation on the market ... Fell in love with it this pass summer
Hayley D.
Keystone Hgts, FL
This foundation is very full coverage. It is also matte. It is almost a more affordable version of the Este Lauder double wear.
Alison O.
Boise Idaho
I love this my skin is pretty dry so I try to keep it at moist as a I can and this makes my skin look great
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me