Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON #64 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Esther L.
Esther L.
Gaithersburg, MD
I really like the look and feel of this product. it goes on really well and provides the right amount of coverage.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Rock Hill
I did not like the texture of this foundation. I feel like it highlighted every imperfection on my face.
ROSA M.
ROSA M.
Me encanta esta base. Su cobertura y el acabado natural que deja en mi piel! Dura muchisimo en el rosto
Celia M.
Celia M.
Springdale , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bad skin marks so this really helps cover my face marks and also makes my face look so clear and smooth . I love it.
angie f.
angie f.
Monroe , NC
I like your texture, is complete for a makeup... no is strong, is good for mi\personalmente me encanta
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Springfield, MO
This product goes on very smooth and has great all day coverage. I recommend this product.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was very creamy! I feel like it was very easy to blend out! But the coverage was light!
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
I use this everything I do my makeup and it comes out perfect. Not blotchy or to thick. And my face doesn't seem as dry.
Hayley E.
Hayley E.
Love this product!............

Use evertime I go out with family and friends.......
Definitely hooked on. It.
member-3493bb5d5
member-3493bb5d5
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is great I used to use it alot cause it would give me a great coverage just what I needed for my skin
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?