BY REVLON

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Taylor B.
Alvin, TX
I purchased this product one time because it said color stay. It stayed all day, it was smooth and did not breakout my skin at all. Ever since i never stopped buying it!
Emina Z.
Really great coverage, but it gets cakey and oxidizes after a while. I prefer the whipped version of this by Revlon, it is much more silky and less cakey and thick.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
I use to use Mac's studio fix fluid but since finding this foundation is has been my holy grail. I really does last me all day. I will continue to repurchase this!
Sarah C.
Haverhill, MA
This makeup always makes my skin look flawless. I use it for holidays. It's a bit heavy duty for everyday use. For me anyway. But perfect for a special occasion!
krista a.
Pleasanton, KS
I love this foundation. It goes on smooth and doesn't clog the pores. It has a nice matte finish and doesn't give you the "cakey" look. Would highly recommend this foundation.
leandra m.
I love this foundation but there really isn't a difference between the formulas i use the dry skin one but it tends to look cake throughout the day and it settles into every little line
Mia C.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great coverage and lasts a long time! Good price point and lots of shades. The only downside I noticed was that it dries quickly on your face, so you have to blend fast.
Caitlin S.
Pahrump, NV
Oh man! This stuff is heaven! I have oily skin and I sweat a lot which causes my makeup to wipe off. This stuff knows how to stay on my face and not look cakey. It has a smooth finish and even if I get the wrong shade, it blends in with my skin tone so nicely!
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
i like revlon products they are good quality and easy to work with and they go on nie and last all day.they are diffenately a great but and the prices are good.
Rande w.
This is an amazing foundation. It's one of the only ones I've tried that doesn't make my skin react negatively. It looks flawless. I use the normal/dry version.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me