Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.

BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Samantha G.
This is the foundation I use everyday. it gives very high coverage and make your skin look perfected. and it is very light so it is hard to tell you even have anything on
Emina Z.
Really great coverage, but it gets cakey and oxidizes after a while. I prefer the whipped version of this by Revlon, it is much more silky and less cakey and thick.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
I use to use Mac's studio fix fluid but since finding this foundation is has been my holy grail. I really does last me all day. I will continue to repurchase this!
leandra m.
I love this foundation but there really isn't a difference between the formulas i use the dry skin one but it tends to look cake throughout the day and it settles into every little line
Mia C.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great coverage and lasts a long time! Good price point and lots of shades. The only downside I noticed was that it dries quickly on your face, so you have to blend fast.
Vanessa C.
Pikeville, KY
This is my go-to makeup when I can't get to Sephora or Ulta. I don't know why I don't just use this all of the time and save a ton of money!
Destiney R.
Waxahachie, TX
Love the cover up this provides and the lightness of the foundation. I don't feel that I'm wearing anything, but look flawless all day!
Caitlin S.
Pahrump, NV
Oh man! This stuff is heaven! I have oily skin and I sweat a lot which causes my makeup to wipe off. This stuff knows how to stay on my face and not look cakey. It has a smooth finish and even if I get the wrong shade, it blends in with my skin tone so nicely!
Rande w.
This is an amazing foundation. It's one of the only ones I've tried that doesn't make my skin react negatively. It looks flawless. I use the normal/dry version.
Shabinah N.
Lodi, CA
I love this revlon foundation. I purchased in the color sand beige. It is so smooth and matte, and it covers really well. I will deffently purchase agian!
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me