BY REVLON #92 in Concealer

• How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Beatrice F.
Madera, CA
Love it feels great and like if I'm not wearing any make up at all . I really want everyone to try this foundation. The best thing that any girl can have or better yet use. Go on don't be afraid to try it, best experience ever
Bobbie A.
I love Revlon. Smooth, stays on. Doesn't make my skin dry or oily. My skin is actually dry around my nose and forehead and it actually helped with that. And it has good coverage as well :)
Alura G.
This foundation didn't quite cut it for me. Although it WAS full coverage, it had a very cakey look and feel on me. They also did not offer a color that was light enough for me, but that goes for most foundations I find.
Elizabeth N.
By far my favorite foundation. It is very blendable and does not cake up. It lasts all day long. It does not make my skin oily and I feel like it does a great job with controlling oil. I have tried many different foundations over the years and have found this to be the best drugstore foundation.
Sarah G.
This foundation is a full coverage foundation lasts all day no creasing into finelines. Love the dewy look. Also great for combination and dry skin gives so much moisture. For the price you cant beat it!
Brittany L.
This has amazing coverage and actually stays on yo face. but it can look thick if you press it onto your skin instead of buffing. just be careful not to layer it on too much! other than that I love it!
I used to use this product.Until i found somethinng that i liked better i thought that this product was pretty good it has a normal finish thats matte and its pretty good about staying on for a long time i just wanted more coverage and this would usually still show the redness of my skin under it.it can be a lil cakey too
Lindsey M.
Post Falls, ID
Combination skin can be a hard to find the perfect match for. I was so suprised and excited by how lightweight this was on my face. Its moisturizing but didn't give me the extra oils. I absolutely 100% recommend trying this!
Elizabeth s.
I like this foundation for what it's worth. Pros are that its very full coverage and buildable. It's pretty thick as well. I don't like however that it takes a good while to completely dry even if you just apply one layer. It does have an all day lasting effect
Amber M.
Cleveland, TN
This is one of the best products I have used . Highly recommend it I love the way it blends in looks very natural does not give you a odd color along the neck . Can't go wrong with this one . .
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me