BY REVLON

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Liz S.
I read from other Influenster’s that this was a really good foundation so I gave it a try! I can see why they love it! It blends great and leaves a flawless finish. Unfortunately my skin is sensitive (really sensitive) and it made me break out during the day right away :( I wouldn’t blame it on the foundation itself & would recommend it to those lucky people who don’t have such sensitive skin as I do! I’m still looking for my perfect foundation at 37 years old!
Tamara H.
E Providence, RI
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
Danita L.
This has been my go-to drugstore foundation for several years (30.) This has a formula that isn't greasy, it is super lightweight, it lasts through swimming and through the hot sun, or a night of dancing.  It is easy to apply and blends easy with your fingers or a sponge. There are a ton of different colors and comes off easily with make-up wipes.
Hannah M.
roseboro
I purchased this product at my local Walmart and instantly fell in love. It’s been my go to foundation for years. It’s long lasting, keeps me matte all day. Great coverage for the price and I highly recommend it to others!
Rosemarie R.
I was not a fan of this. This really made my face oily where this product was applied and it did not last a long time at all. It gave my face the most uncomfortable feeling and I couldn't wait to take it off. I would not buy again, nor would i recommend this to anyone else.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I use this product in the beige color and it’s the most fitting foundation I have found in a very long time. Usually I’ll save this foundation until I have a night where I’m going out on the town because it’s one of my fav products I try to save.
Stephanie M.
Cookstown
One of my favorite foundations, stays on all day with primer. Easy to blend and apply. Does not cake. It is very smooth and light but the coverage is amazing! I definitely recommend this.
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I work for a lady who's mother is in her nineties and she swears by this colorstay foundation from revlon! She is a very sweet wonderful woman who sometimes has trouble remembering things, but never has had an issue remembering the name of this and says she refuses to use anything else. That should tell you something when someone loves this foundation so much that they would be willing to pay any price for this product if it is discontinued or sold out at the drugstore. She highly recommends this to everyone, especially those with mature skin.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
I've already written a review for this, but I was just prompted to do it again. I don't even care, I would write a thousand 5 star reviews for this affordable liquid gold. Here I go. Revlon Colorstay Foundation is the single most important thing in my life. Friends and family come and go. Houses and cars don't make you beautiful. At the end of the day, this makeup is there for me and will never betray me. I love you, Revlon Colorstay Foundation. If I wasn't engaged to be married next month, I'd totally hit up the courthouse with you.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me