Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Marivi F.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Shelley D.Revlon Colorstay With Softflex uploaded by Lika T.

BY REVLON #64 in Concealer

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna ...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT...3 Answers
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work for a lady who's mother is in her nineties and she swears by this colorstay foundation from revlon! She is a very sweet wonderful woman who sometimes has trouble remembering things, but never has had an issue remembering the name of this and says she refuses to use anything else. That should tell you something when someone loves this foundation so much that they would be willing to pay any price for this product if it is discontinued or sold out at the drugstore. She highly recommends this to everyone, especially those with mature skin.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Longview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing matte foundation from the drugstore. It is high coverage and comes in a wide variety of shades, as well as different formulas for oily/combo and normal/dry skin which is rare for the drugstore. I wore this on my wedding day, selected by a professional makeup artist, so you know this stuff is good! It has great lasting power as well!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drugstore foundation. Only issue is that it definitely oxidizes on my skin so I have to make sure that it is blended perfectly. This is so incredibly long lasting- will last through absolutely everything all day and all night. Just picked up what has to have been my tenth bottle today
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Post Falls, ID
Combination skin can be a hard to find the perfect match for. I was so suprised and excited by how lightweight this was on my face. Its moisturizing but didn't give me the extra oils. I absolutely 100% recommend trying this!
Johnnie D.
Johnnie D.
Maryville, TN
This is one of my favorite priducts! It covers great! Doesnt go on too thick. Light weight. Makes ya look good for that special date or just when you want to go the extra mile to look pretty :)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Cleveland, TN
This is one of the best products I have used . Highly recommend it I love the way it blends in looks very natural does not give you a odd color along the neck . Can't go wrong with this one . .
krista a.
krista a.
Pleasanton, KS
I love this foundation. It goes on smooth and doesn't clog the pores. It has a nice matte finish and doesn't give you the "cakey" look. Would highly recommend this foundation.
Shantel D.
Shantel D.
Burbank, CA
I use the Revlon foundation because it has great coverage. It is midrange in price but is worth it. It's pretty much the only foundation I use at the price level.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Haverhill, MA
This makeup always makes my skin look flawless. I use it for holidays. It's a bit heavy duty for everyday use. For me anyway. But perfect for a special occasion!
Donna K.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like revlon products they are good quality and easy to work with and they go on nie and last all day.they are diffenately a great but and the prices are good.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me