Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup - Natural Beige

ColorStay Whipped Crème Makeup is a truly decadent makeup that offers ultimate performance. The mousse-like texture feels like silk on your skin. And, the time release formula balances skin for a flawless look. All day flexible wear without flaking, caking or feeling heavy. Contains a skin conditioning complex of botanicals and silk in a time release formula for all day comfort. Hyaluronic Filling Spheres have a skin balancing effect that helps makeup look fresh all day. Contains SPF 20 and is suitable for most skin types. Application: Use fingers or a foundation brush to apply - for best results use a foundation brush. Note that a little of this luxurious cream goes a long way. Using your fingertips or brush blend foundation onto skin starting in the centre of you face blending upwards and outwards. Finish with ColorStay Pressed or Translucent powder. see more...

Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
One of the better products I have used. I get less breakouts with this. The down side is it doesn't last as long if you don't use primer and setting spray. Got it on clearance for $5 I would recommend if on a budget.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Love this foundation! I find it to be long wearing and medium to full coverage. I apply with a brush to achieve full coverage. I wore this through my may wedding and never had to touch up !
Sadie F.
Washington, UT
I love the texture of this foundation. So creamy, and the coverage is good. I would definitely recommend it to my friends!