Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup - Natural Beige uploaded by Emily M.

BY REVLON

ColorStay Whipped Crème Makeup is a truly decadent makeup that offers ultimate performance. The mousse-like texture feels like silk on your skin. And, the time release formula balances skin for a flawless look. All day flexible wear without flaking, caking or feeling heavy. Contains a skin conditioning complex of botanicals and silk in a time release formula for all day comfort. Hyaluronic Filling Spheres have a skin balancing effect that helps makeup look fresh all day. Contains SPF 20 and is suitable for most skin types. Application: Use fingers or a foundation brush to apply - for best results use a foundation brush. Note that a little of this luxurious cream goes a long way. Using your fingertips or brush blend foundation onto skin starting in the centre of you face blending upwards and outwards. Finish with ColorStay Pressed or Translucent powder. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Washington
Best foundation ever especially for this drug store price!! If you don't like high coverage makeup that makes you look flawless then this is NOT for you, but this makes me look completely even and flawless. It does not settle into fine lines, does not move or transfer, but it does last all day and make your skin look perfect supple and hydrated. I've had over 10 tubs of this and keep coming back.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This foundation blends in FLAWLESSLY on my skin and makes me look airbrushed. I really struggle with finding a foundation that looks like skin but still covers my redness AND doesn't emphasize my dry skin. A little goes a long way and I actually rub in the product with my fingers! Super easy and quick for beautiful looking skin. I find that it sets itself and lasts all day.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
This silky smooth foundation blends like a dream into my combination oily skin with my damp sponge! Lasts for at least 8 hrs for me & does not look cakey or separate around my nose too much & that's great because that's usually where I produce the most oil on my face! Highly recommend this!
Diamond M.
Diamond M.
I'm currently using this foundation and I love it almost as much as my go to . It's cheaper and has good coverage, it doesn't let my oily skin shine through and it stays on pretty good during heat and humidity. I would definitely recommend . It smells like roses ! It doesn't irritate the skin
Madison V.
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI
I use this product every day. It is long lasting throughout the day and makes your face look flawlessly smooth. I recommend to all of my friends all the time. The only set back on this product is the price. If you don't get it on sale it's around $15.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Vista , CA
This is such an amazing foundation definitely full coverage and a little goes along way if you haven't tried this you should a little sticky on the skin you so have to set it over all I like and have been using it on days where I need the full coverage
Krisana Y.
Krisana Y.
I like this foundation a lot. It blends really well and makes my skin look so smooth. However, it does tend to look a little cakey by the end of the day and feels heavy and cakey on my skin. It is full coverage, so I usually use it for special occasions only. I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Belleville , MI
This is amazing for full coverage! A little goes a long way and is so great for a night out! It is a favorite and I highly recommend it. I have sensitive dry skin and have no problems with this. I love it for a full face!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Love this product so far. Works great. I got mine at Walmart it was on clearance for $5. Cheap and seems like it's going to last a long time. Don't need to use very much. I would definitely recommend this
Bailey T.
Bailey T.
Soda Springs , ID
Love this whip foundation for my oily skin. Before I started using high end products I would always go to this foundation because it would last so great on my skin and give me the coverage I needed.