Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup - Natural Beige uploaded by Emily M.

BY REVLON

ColorStay Whipped Crรจme Makeup is a truly decadent makeup that offers ultimate performance. The mousse-like texture feels like silk on your skin. And, the time release formula balances skin for a flawless look. All day flexible wear without flaking, caking or feeling heavy. Contains a skin conditioning complex of botanicals and silk in a time release formula for all day comfort. Hyaluronic Filling Spheres have a skin balancing effect that helps makeup look fresh all day. Contains SPF 20 and is suitable for most skin types. Application: Use fingers or a foundation brush to apply - for best results use a foundation brush. Note that a little of this luxurious cream goes a long way. Using your fingertips or brush blend foundation onto skin starting in the centre of you face blending upwards and outwards. Finish with ColorStay Pressed or Translucent powder. see more...

Brittany S.
Russellville
ABSOLUTELY the best foundation I have EVER used in my life! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ goes on super smooth! Great coverage and last even through your sleep! I will never use any other foundation. Finally found the perfect liquid foundation. Will use this for the rest of my life! ๐Ÿ˜
Danielle L.
Vista , CA
This is such an amazing foundation definitely full coverage and a little goes along way if you haven't tried this you should a little sticky on the skin you so have to set it over all I like and have been using it on days where I need the full coverage
Cassidy F.
Huntington, WV
I like this product. Itโ€™s one of my favorite drug store foundations. It doesnโ€™t seem like there is a lot of product in the container, but you just need a little bit to cover your whole face. If you use too much itโ€™s hard to blend out.
Bailey T.
Soda Springs , ID
Love this whip foundation for my oily skin. Before I started using high end products I would always go to this foundation because it would last so great on my skin and give me the coverage I needed.
Shelby H.
Huntington, WV
Works well in the summer. Keeps skin flawless while still providing medium coverage and not making my skin gross. Lasts all day through sweat and is good for both dry and oily skin.
Hannah W.
Calera, OK
Love this foundation! One of my favorites. It's goes on smooth and provides enough coverage. I would definitely buy it again. It is very affordable and I really like it. I would probably go a little lighter than the one I got but still like it.
Caroline M.
Washington
Best foundation ever especially for this drug store price!! If you don't like high coverage makeup that makes you look flawless then this is NOT for you, but this makes me look completely even and flawless. It does not settle into fine lines, does not move or transfer, but it does last all day and make your skin look perfect supple and hydrated. I've had over 10 tubs of this and keep coming back.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This foundation blends in FLAWLESSLY on my skin and makes me look airbrushed. I really struggle with finding a foundation that looks like skin but still covers my redness AND doesn't emphasize my dry skin. A little goes a long way and I actually rub in the product with my fingers! Super easy and quick for beautiful looking skin. I find that it sets itself and lasts all day.
Lindsay K.
This silky smooth foundation blends like a dream into my combination oily skin with my damp sponge! Lasts for at least 8 hrs for me & does not look cakey or separate around my nose too much & that's great because that's usually where I produce the most oil on my face! Highly recommend this!
Diamond M.
I'm currently using this foundation and I love it almost as much as my go to . It's cheaper and has good coverage, it doesn't let my oily skin shine through and it stays on pretty good during heat and humidity. I would definitely recommend . It smells like roses ! It doesn't irritate the skin