Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup - Natural Beige uploaded by Emily M.

BY REVLON

ColorStay Whipped Crème Makeup is a truly decadent makeup that offers ultimate performance. The mousse-like texture feels like silk on your skin. And, the time release formula balances skin for a flawless look. All day flexible wear without flaking, caking or feeling heavy. Contains a skin conditioning complex of botanicals and silk in a time release formula for all day comfort. Hyaluronic Filling Spheres have a skin balancing effect that helps makeup look fresh all day. Contains SPF 20 and is suitable for most skin types. Application: Use fingers or a foundation brush to apply - for best results use a foundation brush. Note that a little of this luxurious cream goes a long way. Using your fingertips or brush blend foundation onto skin starting in the centre of you face blending upwards and outwards. Finish with ColorStay Pressed or Translucent powder. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup - Natural Beige
This foundation blends in FLAWLESSLY on my skin and makes me look airbrushed. I really struggle with finding a foundation that looks like skin but still covers my redness AND doesn't emphasize my dry skin. A little goes a long way and I actually rub in the product with my fingers! Super easy and quick for beautiful looking skin. I find that it sets itself and lasts all day.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Review for: Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup - Natural Beige
This silky smooth foundation blends like a dream into my combination oily skin with my damp sponge! Lasts for at least 8 hrs for me & does not look cakey or separate around my nose too much & that's great because that's usually where I produce the most oil on my face! Highly recommend this!
Krisana Y.
Krisana Y.
Review for: Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup - Natural Beige
I like this foundation a lot. It blends really well and makes my skin look so smooth. However, it does tend to look a little cakey by the end of the day and feels heavy and cakey on my skin. It is full coverage, so I usually use it for special occasions only. I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Belleville , MI
Review for: Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup - Natural Beige
This is amazing for full coverage! A little goes a long way and is so great for a night out! It is a favorite and I highly recommend it. I have sensitive dry skin and have no problems with this. I love it for a full face!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Review for: Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup - Natural Beige
Love this product so far. Works great. I got mine at Walmart it was on clearance for $5. Cheap and seems like it's going to last a long time. Don't need to use very much. I would definitely recommend this
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup - Natural Beige
I didn't like this at all! I though cool a different foundation and texture. Easy to blend but it oxidizes like crazy! I got my perfect shade and throughout the day I was so much more muddy! I don't like that.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
O FALLON, MO
Review for: Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup - Natural Beige
Fantastic coverage and applies well with fingers/hands or a brush. Goes on smooth and leaves a powdery finish. Never sticky or greasy! Bought it on a whim because it was on clearance but a definite favorite now!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup - Natural Beige
Initially this looked good. It shortly turned cakey and patchy. I tried with different moisturizers and with none. Outcome was still bad.
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
London, KY
Review for: Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup - Natural Beige
My number 1 drug store/low end foundation. I have dry skin and it does not dry me out. Price is great for the quality. Lasts all day.
Aylie M.
Aylie M.
Arisaig, Highland
Review for: Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup - Natural Beige
Best full coverage drugstore foundation! I find it applies best with my fingers, it wears all day and has a really nice satin finish! Hard to get in the UK but well worth it! I love this foundation, would definitely recommend!