BY REVLON

The mousse-like texture feels like silk on your skin. And, the time release formula balances skin for a flawless look. All day flexible wear without flaking, caking or feeling heavy. Buildable to full coverage for flawless skin Soft, matte finish all day long Withstands heat and humidity - great for summer.

• How does this compare to the Maybelline Matte Mousse? I just rec...1 Answers
  • I generally don't like full coverage foundations because I don't ...5 Answers
  • Is this foundation full coverage?1 Answers
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup
  • "However after five minutes my skin was super shiny and it just didn't do anything for my oily skin." in 9 reviews
Leah F.
Leah F.
I'm the kind of girl who has been using $50+ dollar foundation for the last few years, MUFE and Estee Double Wear mainly... I have to say right along side Estee this is my absolute FAVORITE foundation. I am pretty fair with slight yellow to neutral undertones and I typically use the shade Buff, when summer comes I mix my own shade with the Buff and Natural Tan. This foundation stays put, it looks just as good after 10 hours (even the next morning if I'm awful and didn't wash it off) as it did when I put it on. My skin is combination, def more oily in the humid Pgh summer and some dry spots in the winter. This foundation looks great year round. I mainly use this with a brush, I haven't been as crazy about it with a beauty sponge/blender. It gives the perfect coverage with out looking cakes and it is buildable. I usually get this item at Ulta when they run their buy one get one. You can't beat it!
Ngoc L.
Ngoc L.
I'm on the fence about this foundation. I loved it when it first came out but don't enjoy it so much anymore. I find the texture too thick. It's best applied with fingers. It does oxidize slightly throughout the day. I get oily before noon compared to my other foundation. Though, it could be because I don't set it with powder. This foundation is tacky on the skin and takes a long time to dry down for me to even consider setting. The few times I've tried immediately after didn't look good. The color I got (320 Warm Golden) was a good match for my skin, although it did get slightly darker by the end of the day. Nice sturdy packaging. The one reason I keep this foundation in rotation is that it photographs beautifully. I can't stand wearing it for work or everyday wear anymore but when I know I'm going to be photographed, this is my go-to.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
I got this foundation specifically for prom since it has no SPF therefore no flashback, and it's turned into my favorite for everyday. I was skeptical because I have dry acne prone skin and it's pretty thick, but it actually works amazing for my skin. With proper skincare (not sleeping in my makeup!!) it doesn't break me out at all. It's hydrating, has buildable coverage, lasts all day, and a little goes a long way. I've tried applying with a beauty blender and a brush, but my fingers apply it the smoothst because of its consistency. I recommend you give it a try and play around with it, you never know what's going to work for you!!
Brogan H.
Brogan H.
Fresno
By far my favorite foundation I have found to date. I have used both high end and drug store foundation but lately I have been on a budget. This foundation is long lasting, insanely easy to blend out, and it has been easy to find my color. As I am blending it into my skin I actually forget where I have put it sometimes it blends just that easy. Although it is on the more expensive side it is definitely worth it. I use an up&up complexion brush and I achieve a medium to light coverage effect. For more coverage I use my finger and either stipple it out with a brush or blend with my finger. Absolutely my favorite!
Laura A.
Laura A.
This foundation is nice! It's whipped, Not to be confused with a mousse. Use your fingers to apply, it's the best way in my opinion! A little bit goes a long way and it blends beautifully into your skin. VERY matte and has a great coverage! It feels like I have nothing on my face! Perfect for those hot summers when you're really oily. Stays in place. I have combination skin, with dryness in my chin area/ around my mouth, and notice that it does become a bit dry. Nothing a face mist can't fix. Pricier than colorstay liquid and little bit less product, but it's not a big deal because a little of this is perfect.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Plainville, MA
Out of all the drugstore foundations I've tried (which is a lot), I definitely liked this the best. The coverage was great and the whipped formula was light and airy on my skin. However, I do have several complaints. The packaging of the product is so bulky, and the shape of it makes it really difficult to easily dip a brush into the foundation without getting too little or way too much product. This also makes it tricky to travel with. I also found that the foundation oxidized as I approached pan. Overall, I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for an affordable drugstore foundation!
Haylie L.
Haylie L.
Cleveland, TN
I have very sensitive, dry skin with occasional eczema issues. I have used Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation since 2009 if not before. It is my holy grail foundation and competes with more expensive brands. I decided to switch from the liquid to the whipped formulation and it has been wonderful for my dry skin. It will last throughout my 12 hour shifts. It is definitely a must have if you are looking for a long lasting foundation. As far as coverage it is medium to full coverage. It is buildable and easy to blend with a beauty blender or your fingers. I recommend this to anyone!
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
I'm in my 30's with oily skin, large pores and some fine lines starting. I find that this foundation lays VERY nicely on my skin, textural issues and all when applied with a foundation brush (Real Techniques Expert Face Brush). It easily keeps me matte and lasts all day long. I don't use this every day because it's a little higher coverage (medium to full, closer to full) than I like to wear on a daily basis, however love wearing this for special events where I need that extra coverage and need it to last all day long. Great foundation!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pleasantly Surprised! I was on vacation over the summer, and I'd forgotten my UD Naked Skin foundation. I just wanted something to last in the heat. I decided to give this a try. It gives great coverage, and a little goes a long way. A dime size will cover your entire face. I'm forty years old I don't have acne, but I still have oily skin. It lasted about 7 hours, in beach weather. I think this a great foundation, and would work with all skin types. If you're oily, set it with a powder after it dries down.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Tacoma, WA
So when I got this I thought I'd absolutely love it but, I didn't. I'm super white so I got ivory their light color I saw. But when I got home it was so much darker than my actual skin color I was shocked it look like I got a really nice tan don't get me wrong and the coverage was great but it was thick it looked cakey. I don't know I heard really great things about it and I still love the coverage but the darkness and the thickness did not make me want to buy this again.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Reading, PA
Does this foundation really last all day and give full coverage?
Mandi R.
Mandi R.
Does this work well on dry skin?
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hanover, MD
Any lingering scent once this is applied?
Jasmin Z.
Jasmin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation give full coverage?
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Is this good for combination skin?