13 colors available

BY REVLON #57 in Liquid Foundation

The mousse-like texture feels like silk on your skin. And, the time release formula balances skin for a flawless look. All day flexible wear without flaking, caking or feeling heavy. Buildable to full coverage for flawless skin Soft, matte finish all day long Withstands heat and humidity - great for summer.

• How does this compare to the Maybelline Matte Mousse? I just recen...1 Answers
  • I generally don't like full coverage foundations because I don't ne...5 Answers
  • Is this foundation full coverage?1 Answers
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup
  • "However after five minutes my skin was super shiny and it just didn't do anything for my oily skin." in 9 reviews
Mikala T.
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
Review for: Creme
This is by far my favorite drug store foundation. I am so pale that it is extremely difficult to find a foundation that actually matches my skin tone! I tried many other foundations until I found what I consider to be my HG drugstore foundation! This lasts all day and looks beautiful! No caking or slipping and sliding of the makeup, even without primer. When you first buy the product it kind of has a chemically smell, but it does eventually go away. The product lasts a long time! The packaging is meh because it is easy to trap bacteria in the foundation pot. I found that because of the whipped creme formula, this is easiest to apply and blend with the fingers. Just be sure to wash your hands well before using! I have combination skin with an oily tzone and this foundation works so well for me! It's at the higher price point of the drugstore spectrum but definitely worth it. I have discovered that Rite Aid and Walgreens have much more color selection than Walmart does for this foundation.
Katie F.
Katie F.
I adore this foundation. It is a little more pricey than other drug store foundations but considering it compares to some higher end products I'd say the price is beyond reasonable. First of all, I am very fair skinned and even the lightest color in most drugstore foundations never seems to match my color and always ends up being too dark. I bought this in the lightest shade available and it matches way better than anything else I've tried. I'm also very glad that it has a more beige, yellow pale tint as most lighter shades tend to be more peachy or cater to red undertones. The coverage is fantastic and I love the whipped consistency, I feel that it does a great job of mattifying my oily skin and smoothing my pores. The finish looks almost airbrushed but I do like to set it with a powder to give it an even more matte look. I can't say that it lasts 24 hours but I know I've gone out and even fallen asleep in it and it still looked flawless but I also used a setting spray. Would reccomrn
Leah F.
Leah F.
I'm the kind of girl who has been using $50+ dollar foundation for the last few years, MUFE and Estee Double Wear mainly... I have to say right along side Estee this is my absolute FAVORITE foundation. I am pretty fair with slight yellow to neutral undertones and I typically use the shade Buff, when summer comes I mix my own shade with the Buff and Natural Tan. This foundation stays put, it looks just as good after 10 hours (even the next morning if I'm awful and didn't wash it off) as it did when I put it on. My skin is combination, def more oily in the humid Pgh summer and some dry spots in the winter. This foundation looks great year round. I mainly use this with a brush, I haven't been as crazy about it with a beauty sponge/blender. It gives the perfect coverage with out looking cakes and it is buildable. I usually get this item at Ulta when they run their buy one get one. You can't beat it!
Ngoc L.
Ngoc L.
I'm on the fence about this foundation. I loved it when it first came out but don't enjoy it so much anymore. I find the texture too thick. It's best applied with fingers. It does oxidize slightly throughout the day. I get oily before noon compared to my other foundation. Though, it could be because I don't set it with powder. This foundation is tacky on the skin and takes a long time to dry down for me to even consider setting. The few times I've tried immediately after didn't look good. The color I got (320 Warm Golden) was a good match for my skin, although it did get slightly darker by the end of the day. Nice sturdy packaging. The one reason I keep this foundation in rotation is that it photographs beautifully. I can't stand wearing it for work or everyday wear anymore but when I know I'm going to be photographed, this is my go-to.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Astor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for a buildable, medium to full coverage foundation that does exactly what it says on the package, then this is the foundation for you! I am not at all a foundation expert, as a matter of fact, I went Mineral Powder only for many years! I live in Florida where humidity is almost always in season. I am also a YouTuber and Instagramer who was in desperate search of a budget friendly SPF FREE foundation that was long lasting and fool proof! This is the one! The texture is fluffy yet dense. I find that I can easily blend it out using a damp cosmetic wedge sponge. It takes a little getting used to, but with just a little bit of practice, you will love it! I mean it when I say that this formula stands up to a hot day in Florida and beyond!v I love this formula!
Vel D.
Vel D.
I LOVE this foundation. I've used many high end foundations like Tarte, Mac, Too Faced and in my opinion this foundation makes my skin look more flawless. It covers well, a little goes a long way, and it helps blur out my large pores. It doesn't feel heavy. I haven't had a problem with it wearing off even when I didn't set it with powder. I don't give it 5 stars because it's not fully matte...I have to agree that it does feel a bit sticky at first, hence why I use a setting powder. I have combination skin and I haven't experienced any extra oiliness. I use a beauty blender and it blends well, but from reading many of the reviews I will try using my fingers next and see if there's any difference. Overall, I recommend this foundation.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Arlington, TX
If you've got ultra-pale, cool-toned skin, this foundation in the shade 110 ivory might finally be the perfect color match for you. However, as someone with incredibly dry skin, I can't fully recommend the product. I found it difficult to blend out and pretty patchy unless I added a drop of oil before applying. Even then, I couldn't quite get it to suit my skin type. If you have an oily to normal skin it might work better for you. It also has a weirdly strong play-dough smell to it, though that fades as it dries. The coverage is great and it does not budge which is definitely a plus. It isn't my favorite, but there are definitely some pros to the product.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
I got this foundation specifically for prom since it has no SPF therefore no flashback, and it's turned into my favorite for everyday. I was skeptical because I have dry acne prone skin and it's pretty thick, but it actually works amazing for my skin. With proper skincare (not sleeping in my makeup!!) it doesn't break me out at all. It's hydrating, has buildable coverage, lasts all day, and a little goes a long way. I've tried applying with a beauty blender and a brush, but my fingers apply it the smoothst because of its consistency. I recommend you give it a try and play around with it, you never know what's going to work for you!!
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, Pa
So I was on the hunt for a good drugstore foundation. I saw that a lot of people liked this so I decided to give it a try.
First of all, the color selection is sub-par. I have a tan to deep skin tone, yet I was the darkest color that they make. Anyways, this did not apply well, AT ALL!! I tried to use it with a sponge, brush, nothing worked. It always looked cakey and uneven whenever I wore it, so I finally returned it because it did not look good.
Also, this was kinda pricey ($16) for drugstore, and it didn't come with a lot of product. I opened it and the jar was only half full. I am very disappointing, I wouldn't recommend.
Brogan H.
Brogan H.
Fresno
By far my favorite foundation I have found to date. I have used both high end and drug store foundation but lately I have been on a budget. This foundation is long lasting, insanely easy to blend out, and it has been easy to find my color. As I am blending it into my skin I actually forget where I have put it sometimes it blends just that easy. Although it is on the more expensive side it is definitely worth it. I use an up&up complexion brush and I achieve a medium to light coverage effect. For more coverage I use my finger and either stipple it out with a brush or blend with my finger. Absolutely my favorite!
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Reading, PA
Does this foundation really last all day and give full coverage?
Jasmin Z.
Jasmin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation give full coverage?
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hanover, MD
Any lingering scent once this is applied?
Mandi R.
Mandi R.
Does this work well on dry skin?
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Is this good for combination skin?