BeautyFaceFace MakeupRevlon
Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup

Finally, Truly Decadent Makeup Offers Ultimate Performance. The Mousse-like Texture Feels Like Silk On Your Skin And The Time Release Formula Balances Skin For A Flawless Look. All-day, Flexible Wear Without Flaking, Caking, Or Feeling Heavy.

• Bouncy, Whipped Formula Flexes With Skin For All-day Comfort
  • Withstands Heat And Humidity
  • Wears For Up To 24 Hours
  • Available In 12 Shades

Any dupes for this foundation? I was OBSESSED before it was discontinued and still think about it all the time!
Just wondering if the product will work in the philippines?
Start your review of Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup!
Maegan S.
Waynesboro, VA
This is my favorite foundation thus far. The main reason is the color match. I wear shade buff. I find that some most drugstore foundations are either too pink, or too yellow/orange. They always look off in natural light. I have fair, neutral but slightly yellow skin. This matches perfectly! I also love the formula. It smooths on really nice with my fingers while maintaining really good coverage for redness, and some acne marks/discoloration. I just use a small dab on each section of my face. It can build up nicely without looking cakey if I need to put more on a few areas. This also lasts pretty much all day for me. By the end of the night, some redness might be showing, but this doesn't look blotchy or flaky. It still looks smooth.
Mikala T.
San Antonio
This is by far my favorite drug store foundation. I am so pale that it is extremely difficult to find a foundation that actually matches my skin tone! I tried many other foundations until I found what I consider to be my HG drugstore foundation! This lasts all day and looks beautiful! No caking or slipping and sliding of the makeup, even without primer. When you first buy the product it kind of has a chemically smell, but it does eventually go away. The product lasts a long time! The packaging is meh because it is easy to trap bacteria in the foundation pot. I found that because of the whipped creme formula, this is easiest to apply and blend with the fingers. Just be sure to wash your hands well before using! I have combination skin with an oily tzone and this foundation works so well for me! It's at the higher price point of the drugstore spectrum but definitely worth it. I have discovered that Rite Aid and Walgreens have much more color selection than Walmart does for this foundation.
Dakota B.
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup uploaded by Dakota B.
Review for: Natural Beige
I love how well this blended and matched my skin tone!! As you can see! Here’s a photo of me wearing this! It’s my everyday use 🤗
Diana D.
I am SO SAD this has been discontinued. This has been my go to foundation for years and I have gone through countless jars. Even as I continue to purchase and try new high end foundations this was always my safe bet to look good and last! It has never irritated my skin even the few times I have accidentally fallen asleep with it still on whereas with any other foundation my skin would surely pay the price. It has great coverage and the shades look like natural skin tones. If I would be using another foundation for awhile the first day I went back to this my mom would ALWAYS comment that my makeup/skin looks really nice. This looks ok immediately after you apply it but looks better and better after wearing it for an hour or so. Truly lasts for long days and hot days and I prefer it over Estée Lauder’s DoubleWear or any other longwear foundation which ultimately strip my skin. I have several backups to go through now but the search is on to find my new go to. It was just so, so good and so affordable.
Rebekah K.
Snellville, GA
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup uploaded by Rebekah K.
I loved this foundation! I used to wear it all the time. It’s got a great finish and feels really good on your skin. It looks more natural and doesn’t feel too heavy. I would recommend this foundation.
PENELOPE P.
Los Angeles
Love this product as a foundation SO MUCH! It's so long lasting! Most likely the most natural looking Lon lasting product from the drug store ever! It comes in a glass bottle which is interesting. I will buy again and again! The only thing I wish it wasn't was in a jar as it can contaminate easily. Just be sure to always use a clean spatula to take the product out!
Cristi C.
Paris, TN
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup uploaded by Cristi C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Medium Beige
This foundation is a whipped product! It is light and creamy. It goes on extremely smooth and if full coverage! The price was cheap for the quality of the product! It stayed on for most of the day, although faded a little in this heat. I didn't have a setting spray on. Love the feel of it. Didn't sit heavy on my face! I would recommend this product!!!
Miooo S.
I love this foundation. In recent past I used a tinted moisturizer and decided to give this a try. I don't have dry skin so this is perfect for me. i agree with other reviewers however, on a really hot day it seems to look greasy, but thankfully I have powder always handy and a baked bronzer to avoid this problem. Otherwise, this goes on super smooth and has great coverage.
Brittany T.
This is definitely my HG foundation. As someone with acne-prone, combination skin, I am always looking for a product that will not add to my skin concerns. This one never has! It doesn't accentuate dryness and covers well. It also builds well without looking cakey or overdone. Love this one!
September B.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Review for: Natural Beige
Honestly, I thought this product was alright... I feel like it's a bit overpriced for what you get. I have very oily skin to begin with so this was a no-go for me. I felt like my face looked like it was ready to melt off it any moment. 🤣 If you have very dry skin maybe this would be a good product for you.

138 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather  M.