BY REVLON

Concealer 610 csu .04oz fair see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "i love how this product provides the right amount of coverage and it's not too thick like others. stays on, like the name says, color stay. i have really dark circles under my eyes. this is the only thing that works for me. only thing i had an issue was that the last few times i purchased it the product package was defective. i could not get any makeup to come out. it was very frustrating that i spent all that money to not be able to use it when needed." in 24 reviews
Renee W.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: With Softflex Spf15 #650 Medium Deep For Women Under Eye Concealer more...
I love it. It helps with concealing dark circles under my eyes. I would never leave the house without it. I love the other brands but this is the best one that works for my skin.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles , CA
I recently purchase this concealer it work good but was a bit over prize and it finish in less than a month an half I thought I would get a little more product for what I paid for
Kathryn R.
Tucson, AZ
I have 5 children and 1 granddaughter that is a week old, I also work a full time job. So needless to say my eyes usually look tired all the time, I used this and immediately saw a difference.
Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
The product is a great color and the formula works well with my skin but the packaging of the product is terrible. It's nearly impossible for me to get out the concealer I need.
Leslie T.
I like this product because it doesn't settle in the lines under my eyes. I love the Age defying products the best. It helps conceal my dark circles and blends very well.
Ronda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It's okay. I prefer the kind with a wand. The staying power of this I found isn't an all day kind. I got it because of the spf but I'd go back to my other concealer
Melissa G.
This was probably one of my favorite concealers for a long time. Its really watery so it doesnt look caked on but it still has enough color to really conceal imperfections
pamela j.
I got this by accident, and now it is my favorite. It is creamy, and covers under the eye very well. It blends so good. I can't always find it at Wal-Mart, but Target has it too. Very well worth the price. I think it was $9.00.
Sarah J.
Bloomington, IN
This concealer is great. I usually have pretty dark under eye circles despite the hours of sleep I get. This concealer does its job And covers them for the most part.
Wiktoria M.
Lawrenceville , NJ
When I first got this product I was worried about how well it would work but it covered up my undereye circles pretty well and the color was a good match I would recommend this product.
Beatriz D.
Chicago, Illinois
What is your go to under eye concealer?
yesica a.
This product works ???
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK AT COVERING DARK CIRCLES?
erica h.
I have really bad dark circles, and under eye darkness. Does this concealer not only help with those problem areas, but does it also cover the normal every day blemishes?
Jaimie F.
West Seneca, NY
Does this concealer work well for brightening under the eyes?