BY REVLON

Concealer 610 csu .04oz fair see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "i love how this product provides the right amount of coverage and it's not too thick like others. stays on, like the name says, color stay. i have really dark circles under my eyes. this is the only thing that works for me. only thing i had an issue was that the last few times i purchased it the product package was defective. i could not get any makeup to come out. it was very frustrating that i spent all that money to not be able to use it when needed." in 24 reviews
Peggy C.
This stuff is great coverage. It's a little too light under my eyes, even though it covers my purple circles well. But it looks a little unnatural for that. It's perfect for blemish coverage and any hyper pigmentation.
Kayla R.
Houma, LA
Review for: With Softflex Spf15 #650 Medium Deep For Women Under Eye Concealer more...
I've tried this before and I didn't like it at all. The stuff dried out so quickly and wouldn't come out then would randomly overflow out the brush. Too much hassle. I tried to put one star but it wouldn't let me!
Alissa N.
Sodus, NY
Review for: Fair #610 more...
I love this concealer, it does great to hide any bags under my eyes, after a long day or to hide any red spots, dark spots, scars, or acne in the area applied, I would recommend to anyone looking to cover up any imperfections. 10/10 would buy again.
Madison H.
Williston, ND
This concealer didn't really cut it for me. It's too heavy, more like a foundation and I need something a little lighter because I don't wear much make up. So if ur a heavier makeup user then it may work for you but if not then try sow thing else
Jennifer M.
La France, SC
This concealer worked okay as far as making my dark circles look lighter but I only got half of it out of the tube before it quit coming out and it also didn't stay on very long.
Amanda D.
Maryville, TN
I haven't used this nor did I know another company made anything. I have searched years and finally found concealer. The last concealer I had was in high school in 2004... And that was from Clinique... They don't make that certain type anymore.
Shannon I.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Fair #610 more...
I have dark circles around my eyes... Had them for over half of my life. This concealer has done what every other one has failed... I love it. I keep several... At home, my bag, at work. Just in case.
Staci T.
Troy, MO
This is a daily must-have for me. With 4 kids and working full time sometimes I don't get enough sleep and have bags under my eyes. This stuff does the trick to conceal the dark circles so I appear well rested and ready for my day.
Jenny T.
Middlesboro, KY
Review for: Fair #610 more...
I love Revlon color stay. I have been wearing this brand since college and even though I've paid 4x the price for concealer and foundation, I always go back to color stay and I can definitely afford the high end designer brands.
Grace B.
This is really nice! Doesn't crease and covers up my under eye circles. So many are too greasy or goopy and leave a weird mark on my face. This is buildable and fits my skin tone perfectly.
Beatriz D.
Chicago, Illinois
What is your go to under eye concealer?
yesica a.
This product works ???
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK AT COVERING DARK CIRCLES?
erica h.
I have really bad dark circles, and under eye darkness. Does this concealer not only help with those problem areas, but does it also cover the normal every day blemishes?
Jaimie F.
West Seneca, NY
Does this concealer work well for brightening under the eyes?