BY REVLON

Concealer 610 csu .04oz fair see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i love how this product provides the right amount of coverage and it's not too thick like others. stays on, like the name says, color stay. i have really dark circles under my eyes. this is the only thing that works for me. only thing i had an issue was that the last few times i purchased it the product package was defective. i could not get any makeup to come out. it was very frustrating that i spent all that money to not be able to use it when needed." in 24 reviews
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
I usually like ColorStay products but not this one. It was way too thick and I had a hard time blending it out with my beauty blender. In no time, it developed crease lines...not what I was going for at all! I will not repurchase this concealer.
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: Fair #610 more...
I really like this to brighten under your eye and make me look more awake. It requires a good quality setter but overall it's really nice for the price and has a lot of product inside to stretch a long time.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
This one is ok designed for Dark circles it was extremely easy to apply however it did not layer well and I felt my circles where the first thing you saw after I finished my make up routine. Decently priced may try again.
Cheryl C.
This ColorStay Under Eye Concealer didn't quite do the job for me. I tried to build it up the worse it looked. I was long lasting but made my eyes itch & water. I wouldn't buy it again.
Ashley F.
Hesperia, CA
It's alright. I got the medium shade and while I have pretty dark under eye circles (genetics), it really did nothing. I had to use several layers and you could still see my circles under. If you don't have very dark circles, it probably works just fine.
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
Review for: Fair (610) more...
Droopy eyes are no more! This under eye concealer makes me look like I haven't missed a full nights sleep in years! It blends so well with my skin tone and has a light feel to it
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
This concealer works pretty well on my dark circles. my skin is so light and yet I have freckles near my under eye area so it makes it hard to find the right shades of concealer.
REBECCA H.
OCALA, FL
When they say color stay they really mean it! Its also never cakey and I love the light color. Target has a full Revlon line so I can find everything I want there. Plus, a spf!
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Fair (610) more...
This stuff is the bomb!! I have suffered from dark under-eyes since I popped out of the womb. Long have I searched for a solution. Today, I have found it. Very excited and I highly recommend this to all those who suffer from dark under eyes.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I really liked this concealer it was light weight and I didn't have to always set it. If my under eye circles were intense I couldn't use this though. Other downside I went through this concealer super quick, but least it's drugstore.
Beatriz D.
Cicero, IL
What is your go to under eye concealer?
yesica a.
This product works ???
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK AT COVERING DARK CIRCLES?
erica h.
I have really bad dark circles, and under eye darkness. Does this concealer not only help with those problem areas, but does it also cover the normal every day blemishes?
Jaimie F.
West Seneca, NY
Does this concealer work well for brightening under the eyes?