BY REVLON

Concealer 610 csu .04oz fair see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "i love how this product provides the right amount of coverage and it's not too thick like others. stays on, like the name says, color stay. i have really dark circles under my eyes. this is the only thing that works for me. only thing i had an issue was that the last few times i purchased it the product package was defective. i could not get any makeup to come out. it was very frustrating that i spent all that money to not be able to use it when needed." in 24 reviews
Megan L.
Philadelphia, PA
This was the very first make up I ever tried........ And I didn't use it as just under eye concealer. I used it as foundation because I didn't know what I was doing. And now 7 years later I keep trying other products but this is the only thing that stays on my face so reliably! Seriously it's amazing!!
Nabil V.
Review for: With Softflex Spf15 #650 Medium Deep For Women Under Eye Concealer more...
I honestly don't really like this concealer. I ended up buying a couple different ones to get my right shade since drugstore cosmetics you cannot try before buying. It built under my eyes, creased and made me look even more tired. Big no no for me.
Kira L.
Colton, NY
Revlon has many awesome products to choose from and they also have many shades to choose from to best match your skin tone. This under eye concealer works amazingly. It provides great coverage. It also comes in a small tube which makes it easy to take with you anywhere.
Erica C.
I wasn't as pleased with this concealer as I was with the foundation I have from the Colorstay collection. This was a bit to sheer and watery for my dark under eye circles. I instead used it as a layered concealer. I would apply this first, then my foundation, and then another concealer. I will not repurchase this.
Elena H.
Review for: Fair (610) more...
I don't really like the concealer that had a brush like this. For highlighting and contouring purposes which is really the only time I use concealer I use my fingers to apply just so I don't mess us the makeup underneath.
Shally B.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
I really like this concealer. I always have dark circles under my eyes and this is a perfect product to help conceal those. It doesn't crease or budge throughout the day. It is inexpensive and the color choices are pretty nice. I will definitely repurchase.
Brenda B.
Mt, NJ
This concealer works well but I find it too thick and entirely too fragrant. It also has a brush type tip at the end of it that I am not fond of. It's almost like a miniature version of those brushes you use to brush barbecue sauce on grilled chicken...
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Fair #610 more...
Great coverage for dark circles under your eyes, especially for olive skin combination. Package was simple but I believe it could use less packaging. Application extremely easy, and it is a must for the make up bag!!
Der Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Easy to use but felt like there wasn't enough product. Also, not a big fan of twisting out the product with this. Coverage isn't as high as I would like it to be, especially when my dark circles can get pretty bad, but overall, it's not too bad.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
I usually like ColorStay products but not this one. It was way too thick and I had a hard time blending it out with my beauty blender. In no time, it developed crease lines...not what I was going for at all! I will not repurchase this concealer.
Beatriz D.
Chicago, Illinois
What is your go to under eye concealer?
yesica a.
This product works ???
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK AT COVERING DARK CIRCLES?
erica h.
I have really bad dark circles, and under eye darkness. Does this concealer not only help with those problem areas, but does it also cover the normal every day blemishes?
Jaimie F.
West Seneca, NY
Does this concealer work well for brightening under the eyes?