Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer

Concealer 610 csu .04oz fair see more...

Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer
  • "i love how this product provides the right amount of coverage and it's not too thick like others. stays on, like the name says, color stay. i have really dark circles under my eyes. this is the only thing that works for me. only thing i had an issue was that the last few times i purchased it the product package was defective. i could not get any makeup to come out. it was very frustrating that i spent all that money to not be able to use it when needed." in 24 reviews
Trudy L.
south boston, VA
I gave this product two stars because I really disliked the applicator. If the applicator was a brush I would have given four stars. So overall good liquid concealer bad applicator
Madison B.
The product is a great color and the formula works well with my skin but the packaging of the product is terrible. It's nearly impossible for me to get out the concealer I need.
Shawn A.
Land O Lakes, FL
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This is a great affordable concealer. It's easy to apply and goes on smooth. This color is perfect for me and brightens my face and helps alleviate under eye makeup smudge.
Leslie T.
I like this product because it doesn't settle in the lines under my eyes. I love the Age defying products the best. It helps conceal my dark circles and blends very well.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
I think this is an ok concealer, says for under eyes, but for me not so much. The packaging is a nice easy concept but I feel not enough product for price. I really use it for touch ups. Like blemishes or makeup neatness like around brows or smudges. I wouldn't recommend for really dark under eyes though. And it really was Creasy to me after prolonged wear and added finishing powder on top.
Natalie J.
Springfield, OH
This product was ok. I still paid top dollar for it, while on sale, and felt like is wore off quickly. I did like that it wasn't heavy feeling, but still like too faced and Kat von d better.
Emma C.
Corvallis, OR
This is the best concealer I have ever used. Although I do need two coats to nearly fully cover my dark circles. (I refer to them as circles darker than Voldemort.) This concealer goes on smoothly, does not make my skin oily, and blends well with my finishing powder. I usually do a layer of concealer, then powder, then more concealer, and finish with powder, and that seems to work very well for me.
I highly recommend trying this concealer! You can hardly afford not to!
Brianna N.
I am not a fan of this stuff at all. It does conceal blemishes but it is so think that I can barely spread it out any. It is so hard to blend out and make look natutal. I don't use it anymore for a concealer. I'll probably end up giving it to my sister to use.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA
Review for: Fair #610 more...
I didn't enjoy using this concealer. It didn't match my skin at all and I'm pretty light, it was way to peachy. While it is affordable it wasn't worth the money. I did not like it even the first time I used it, since it became creaser even with setting powder. I would not recommend.
Lexie G.
Pearl, MS
This has been the drugstore concealer I've been the least impressed with. The color is okay but the application is strange to me because you squeeze the concealer out of the tube onto the brush and then it goes on super thick and is not easy to blend it. I don't think I'll be buying this product again.
erica h.
I have really bad dark circles, and under eye darkness. Does this concealer not only help with those problem areas, but does it also cover the normal every day blemishes?
yesica a.
This product works ???
amy c.
Jaimie F.
West Seneca, NY
Does this concealer work well for brightening under the eyes?
Catherine E.
How well does this cover up the bags? I have some darker bags but im also kind of pale.