BY REVLON

Concealer 610 csu .04oz fair see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "i love how this product provides the right amount of coverage and it's not too thick like others. stays on, like the name says, color stay. i have really dark circles under my eyes. this is the only thing that works for me. only thing i had an issue was that the last few times i purchased it the product package was defective. i could not get any makeup to come out. it was very frustrating that i spent all that money to not be able to use it when needed." in 24 reviews
josie a.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Fair (610) more...
This is my go to drugstore concealer..honestly it may work better than most of the high ends products out there. Very affordable..and does what its supposed to do. I have dark under eyes and this definitely conceals it. sets smooth..not cakey. Also blends easily.
Gennax C.
This did not work for me. I was expecting a lot from this product because of the foundation that has great staying power. However for the concealer in this range, it was a let down. It creased under my eyes because it was too drying & the shade range wasn't fitting to mine at all.
Chuchi O.
Valencia
I have a lot of dark circles under my eyes for studying a lot at night, and honestly in the morning when I put on my makeup the least I want is to show the world my dark circles. Not all concealers work, but this one does. It covers a lot, it is something we must have
Arfah S.
Did not really like this product. I bought it for use under my eyes, as I have very dark under eye circles. But it did not do much; my eyes ended up looking quite ashy. I guess if you were to use it as just a light concealer to cover up light acne or spots, it should work just fine :)
Maryam K.
I like this product because it actually works under the eye area. This product doesn't work if you don't color correct but it actually works when you do. Overall it is a great product but not the best
Areeba B.
Dubai , Dubai
Covers up nicely but too thick for my taste. feels really heavy under eyes and so does it crease. Plus you get too less product in this particular concealer.
Sarah L.
North Bay, Ontario
Not the worst concealer but differently not the best. I have a lot of revlon products and thought I would give this a try but it looks awful under my eye.
Giusi A.
Just loved it!!! I've got a busy routine and desperately needed something to hide that horrible effect on my eyes!! And done!! No trace of tiredness
Gabrielle B.
Nice consistency, not to oily or to mat, nice range of colors and very good coverage for small blemishes or light eye circles.
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Loved it just want one of them how to get free things so can rewiew more than one love it soo much nice love the products
Beatriz D.
Chicago, Illinois
What is your go to under eye concealer?
yesica a.
This product works ???
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK AT COVERING DARK CIRCLES?
erica h.
I have really bad dark circles, and under eye darkness. Does this concealer not only help with those problem areas, but does it also cover the normal every day blemishes?
Jaimie F.
West Seneca, NY
Does this concealer work well for brightening under the eyes?