BY REVLON

Concealer 610 csu .04oz fair see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i love how this product provides the right amount of coverage and it's not too thick like others. stays on, like the name says, color stay. i have really dark circles under my eyes. this is the only thing that works for me. only thing i had an issue was that the last few times i purchased it the product package was defective. i could not get any makeup to come out. it was very frustrating that i spent all that money to not be able to use it when needed." in 24 reviews
Em W.
Review for: With Softflex Spf15 #650 Medium Deep For Women Under Eye Concealer more...
So good covers up all you need and no mess you look normal and not like a cake with flour
Brooke F.
Prosper, TX
I wasn't a fan of the consistency of this product. I felt it looked cakey in my creases.
Samantha G.
Valley Springs, CA
I LOVE IT SO MUCH It WORKS SO Good and it is amazing Product I would recommend this
Kaitlin N.
Ocean Springs, MS
Review for: Fair #610 more...
Not enough product and the product doesn't want to even dispense out of the tube.
Katie D.
Sparta, KY
Love that it's like a pen. Very easy tibiae and covers very well. Stays all day
Linzie M.
This product worked alright but didn't do anything norma concealer wouldn't do
Sandy D.
Marine City
I think this concealer is way to "watery" I prefer my younique brand the best.
Natalie P.
Embrun
Review for: Medium more...
I really like this concealer! It really covers my dark circles under my eyes. It is very easy to use! It is durable and the price is really good! I got mine at the local drug store. Definitely a must try!
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Rachel B.
Manitoba
This concealer works very good for me brightens up the eye blends perfectly Works well for my dry skin doesn't look too cakey for me it depends on the technique of blending rubbing//dabbing has a big difference
Beatriz D.
Cicero, IL
What is your go to under eye concealer?
yesica a.
This product works ???
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK AT COVERING DARK CIRCLES?
erica h.
I have really bad dark circles, and under eye darkness. Does this concealer not only help with those problem areas, but does it also cover the normal every day blemishes?
Jaimie F.
West Seneca, NY
Does this concealer work well for brightening under the eyes?