BY REVLON

Gently covers dark circles. What It Does: Gently conceals dark circles and discolorations up to 16 hours with natural looking coverage. How It Works: Exclusive ColorStay formula wears all day without rubbing off and won't crease or emphasize fine lines. SoftFlex technology provides a lightweight, comfortable feel all day. Oil-free. Non-pore-clogging. Non-irritating. Ophthalmologist-tested. Made in USA.

Buy on Amazon
  • "this works very well for me. as a new mommy it helps brightening up those dark circles under my eyes from not getting sleep. " in 34 reviews
Karlie B.
Carriere, MS
I’ve used this product for such a long time and I like the fact that it’s thin and you can put it exactly where you want it. You can draw out areas that you want concealed and easily conceal them. I feel like this is a thinner formula than others but I still really like it because I like to layer my under eye concealers. It’s not cakey at all and it wears well. I use the color “fair” and it helps brighten my under eyes as well. I will definitely keep using this product because it’s affordable and works well!
Kariann T.
Fairfax
Definitely was not my right skin tone which is my mistake when I first bought it. It made my face look uneven and clunky and I didn’t really like the texture of the concealer when I applied it to my face.

I deal with an oily skin as well and I would have to wear glasses, so whenever I took my glasses off the concealer would be on the bottom rim which sucked.
Shasha S.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I felt like this didn’t do a great job covering my dark circles under my eyes. It just made them a little lighter. I don’t think I’d purchase this again because I’d rather have something with better coverage even though it wasn’t too expensive.
Janelle L.
I have pretty bad dark circles under my eyes and this does the trick! I’ve bought other concealers for under eyes and this one is up there as one of my favorites. Nice packaging and visibly appealing with easy application! Love it
Destiny S.
Longview
I really love this brand of concealer. I wear it everyday! The applicator is nice and easy to use and the color matches my skin very well. I would recommend this brand of concealer, and will be buying it again when I run out.
Alexandra S.
This is a good product, nothing absolutely amazing but it works! And it’s a really good price so I can’t complain. There’s a good color range and it applies easily. Doesn’t last all day but long enough to buy again.
Kristin A.
Homewood
Hate hate hate the applicator on this product. It’s one of those that you have to twist the bottom the release product at the top where the brush tip is. It is SO difficult to control how much product you want to release onto the tip. Also, the coverage is not full or fantastic. It does not last for more than a couple hours and is not going to do anything to conceal dark circles. Do not waste your money.
Alyssa D.
I’ve had this concealer for a long time and I’m not 100% sure how I feel about it. It does help cover the under eye some but not amazing wife. They did not give me much in the tube and for the price I don’t know if it was worth it. I also not quite sure how I feel about this one applicator being sanitary tea was on my skin timer for time
Nicki W.
Berlin, NJ
Available at such a low price, this product offers very low value performance. It oxidizes
Immediately after applied to the skin and offers a sheer finish. I have dry under eyes
And this product just made my wrinkles very noticeable.
Beatriz D.
Chicago
What is your go to under eye concealer?
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK AT COVERING DARK CIRCLES?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How does this work with dark undereye circles?
Divya B.
Does this blend better with a sponge or brush?
erica h.
I have really bad dark circles, and under eye darkness. Does this concealer not only help with those problem areas, but does it also cover the normal every day blemishes?