BY REVLON

Gently covers dark circles. What It Does: Gently conceals dark circles and discolorations up to 16 hours with natural looking coverage. How It Works: Exclusive ColorStay formula wears all day without rubbing off and won't crease or emphasize fine lines. SoftFlex technology provides a lightweight, comfortable feel all day. Oil-free. Non-pore-clogging. Non-irritating. Ophthalmologist-tested. Made in USA.

Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer
  • "this works very well for me. as a new mommy it helps brightening up those dark circles under my eyes from not getting sleep. " in 34 reviews
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
I’ve used this product for such a long time and I like the fact that it’s thin and you can put it exactly where you want it. You can draw out areas that you want concealed and easily conceal them. I feel like this is a thinner formula than others but I still really like it because I like to layer my under eye concealers. It’s not cakey at all and it wears well. I use the color “fair” and it helps brighten my under eyes as well. I will definitely keep using this product because it’s affordable and works well!
Kariann T.
Fairfax
Definitely was not my right skin tone which is my mistake when I first bought it. It made my face look uneven and clunky and I didn’t really like the texture of the concealer when I applied it to my face.

I deal with an oily skin as well and I would have to wear glasses, so whenever I took my glasses off the concealer would be on the bottom rim which sucked.
Shasha S.
Alexandra S.
This is a good product, nothing absolutely amazing but it works! And it’s a really good price so I can’t complain. There’s a good color range and it applies easily. Doesn’t last all day but long enough to buy again.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
This has to be my favorite concealer! I've gone through multiple tubes of this and I just love what it does for my under eyes. I'm really sad that it's getting harder for me to find....i wonder if they repackaged it?
Kristin A.
Homewood
Hate hate hate the applicator on this product. It’s one of those that you have to twist the bottom the release product at the top where the brush tip is. It is SO difficult to control how much product you want to release onto the tip. Also, the coverage is not full or fantastic. It does not last for more than a couple hours and is not going to do anything to conceal dark circles. Do not waste your money.
Alyssa D.
I’ve had this concealer for a long time and I’m not 100% sure how I feel about it. It does help cover the under eye some but not amazing wife. They did not give me much in the tube and for the price I don’t know if it was worth it. I also not quite sure how I feel about this one applicator being sanitary tea was on my skin timer for time
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this concealer. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Taylor D.
North Augusta, SC
Tested this on a client today at work and was not impressed at all. Not much coverage for a concealer. She wiped it off before we could even see if it would separate or oxidize. It did nothing to conceal her sun spots next to her eyes.
Janelle L.
I have pretty bad dark circles under my eyes and this does the trick! I’ve bought other concealers for under eyes and this one is up there as one of my favorites. Nice packaging and visibly appealing with easy application! Love it
Beatriz D.
Chicago
What is your go to under eye concealer?
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK AT COVERING DARK CIRCLES?
erica h.
I have really bad dark circles, and under eye darkness. Does this concealer not only help with those problem areas, but does it also cover the normal every day blemishes?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How does this work with dark undereye circles?
yesica a.