BY REVLON

Concealer 610 csu .04oz fair see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "i love how this product provides the right amount of coverage and it's not too thick like others. stays on, like the name says, color stay. i have really dark circles under my eyes. this is the only thing that works for me. only thing i had an issue was that the last few times i purchased it the product package was defective. i could not get any makeup to come out. it was very frustrating that i spent all that money to not be able to use it when needed." in 24 reviews
Kariann T.
Fairfax
Review for: Light/Medium more...
Definitely was not my right skin tone which is my mistake when I first bought it. It made my face look uneven and clunky and I didn’t really like the texture of the concealer when I applied it to my face.

I deal with an oily skin as well and I would have to wear glasses, so whenever I took my glasses off the concealer would be on the bottom rim which sucked.
Shasha S.
Review for: Light, Medium, Fair (610), Fair #610 more...
Alyssa D.
Review for: Fair (610), Fair #610 more...
I’ve had this concealer for a long time and I’m not 100% sure how I feel about it. It does help cover the under eye some but not amazing wife. They did not give me much in the tube and for the price I don’t know if it was worth it. I also not quite sure how I feel about this one applicator being sanitary tea was on my skin timer for time
Ana R.
Review for: Medium more...
Concealers never seem to work for me. They crease up under my eyes and don't seem to cover much of my dark circles. The packaging is nice and very convincing the product is good quality but it just didn't work for me.
Katie R.
This is a good concealer! It covers A lot! I wish there was more product in it because I feel like there’s hardly any concealer in the stick, I didn’t have mine very long and used it already! Would recommend tho!
MARIA A.
San Benito, TX
I love how this product provides the right amount of coverage and it's not too thick like others. stays on, like the name says, color stay. I have really dark circles under my eyes. This is the only thing that works for me. Only thing i had an issue was that the last few times i purchased it the product package was defective. I could not get any makeup to come out. It was very frustrating that i spent all that money to not be able to use it when needed.
Jaedi G.
The only under eye concealer out there for me! I like the natural look, and this concealer blends in really well with my skin, while continuing to cover my dark circles. The best part is it stays on all day! Even if I accidentally rub my eyes! I certainly would recommend this to anyone who asks.
Amanda B.
Enfield, CT
Review for: Light more...
Pretty good for the price! I usually use the drug store infamous age rewind concealer but my local store was all out and I needed something for that night so o grabbed this hoping for the best and was veryyyy pleasantly surprised!, it had a odd smell though (chemically) but nothing that was crazy, I also had some trouble setting it but other than that it was a pretty good backup
Kaitlyn P.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE this concealer. It has full coverage that covers under eye circles and blemishes. It is so easy to blend and builds up with ease. It lasts all through the day or night with little to no touch ups. I bought this frequently for a long time and loved it ever since.
yesenia a.
Review for: Fair (610) more...
Fine lines, deep creasing this concealer will not sit right,

IF you have very dry under eye, even if you pound tons of moisturizer this will not settle good.

If like me and have all of the above and tend to get greasy especially around the T zone area this concealer is not for you. It has a way of caking up no matter how you set it. It doesn't have the best concealing power. Especially if you are Olive/tan complexion like myself.

Now if you are very young, no fine lines, bags, and have supple skin and have pink undertones then go for it. It's at a good price range, easy application sponge, one click stick wand though it tends to get really dirty really fast. Go for it if all these things don't effect or bother you in any way.

This is my personal opinion from my own personal experience. I use products until they are gone as long as it's not harming to me, it's just makeup it washes off. I give everything the best benefit, I'm on a budget a bit of waste is too much in my book. xo J
Beatriz D.
Chicago, Illinois
What is your go to under eye concealer?
yesica a.
This product works ???
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK AT COVERING DARK CIRCLES?
erica h.
I have really bad dark circles, and under eye darkness. Does this concealer not only help with those problem areas, but does it also cover the normal every day blemishes?
Jaimie F.
West Seneca, NY
Does this concealer work well for brightening under the eyes?