BY REVLON

Concealer 610 csu .04oz fair see more...

yesenia a.
Review for: Fair (610)
Fine lines, deep creasing this concealer will not sit right,

IF you have very dry under eye, even if you pound tons of moisturizer this will not settle good.

If like me and have all of the above and tend to get greasy especially around the T zone area this concealer is not for you. It has a way of caking up no matter how you set it. It doesn't have the best concealing power. Especially if you are Olive/tan complexion like myself.

Now if you are very young, no fine lines, bags, and have supple skin and have pink undertones then go for it. It's at a good price range, easy application sponge, one click stick wand though it tends to get really dirty really fast. Go for it if all these things don't effect or bother you in any way.

This is my personal opinion from my own personal experience. I use products until they are gone as long as it's not harming to me, it's just makeup it washes off. I give everything the best benefit, I'm on a budget a bit of waste is too much in my book. xo J
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
I think this is an ok concealer, says for under eyes, but for me not so much. The packaging is a nice easy concept but I feel not enough product for price. I really use it for touch ups. Like blemishes or makeup neatness like around brows or smudges. I wouldn't recommend for really dark under eyes though. And it really was Creasy to me after prolonged wear and added finishing powder on top.
Megan L.
Philadelphia, PA
This was the very first make up I ever tried........ And I didn't use it as just under eye concealer. I used it as foundation because I didn't know what I was doing. And now 7 years later I keep trying other products but this is the only thing that stays on my face so reliably! Seriously it's amazing!!
Jaedi G.
The only under eye concealer out there for me! I like the natural look, and this concealer blends in really well with my skin, while continuing to cover my dark circles. The best part is it stays on all day! Even if I accidentally rub my eyes! I certainly would recommend this to anyone who asks.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA
Review for: Fair #610
I didn't enjoy using this concealer. It didn't match my skin at all and I'm pretty light, it was way to peachy. While it is affordable it wasn't worth the money. I did not like it even the first time I used it, since it became creaser even with setting powder. I would not recommend.
Nora B.
Review for: Fair #610
I have a lot of under eye baggage and dark circles being a young age I look tired all day I enjoy this product gives me an instant awaken appearance I purchased this from target the packaging didn't stick out thAt well but glad I tried it. Didn't last as long as I liked.
Kira L.
Colton, NY
Revlon has many awesome products to choose from and they also have many shades to choose from to best match your skin tone. This under eye concealer works amazingly. It provides great coverage. It also comes in a small tube which makes it easy to take with you anywhere.
Kara T.
Saint Louis, MO
This under eye concealer works well. The peach pigmentation helps color correct the dark under eye circles. However, there isn't a lot of pigmentation in this concealer and so you would need a more full coverage concealer over this to cover really dark circles.
Brianna N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of this stuff at all. It does conceal blemishes but it is so think that I can barely spread it out any. It is so hard to blend out and make look natutal. I don't use it anymore for a concealer. I'll probably end up giving it to my sister to use.
Shally B.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
I really like this concealer. I always have dark circles under my eyes and this is a perfect product to help conceal those. It doesn't crease or budge throughout the day. It is inexpensive and the color choices are pretty nice. I will definitely repurchase.
erica h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad dark circles, and under eye darkness. Does this concealer not only help with those problem areas, but does it also cover the normal every day blemishes?
yesica a.
This product works ???
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK AT COVERING DARK CIRCLES?
Audrey b.
Deatsville, AL
Is this any good
Leslie P.
Tucson , Az
How well does this cover blemishes? and is it long lasting?