MakeupLip MakeupLipstickRevlon
ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick

Instant moisture. All-day color.

have you ever tried such a wonderful lipstick?
Would love to see different color lip liners like blue, green would that ever be considered #revlon[product:revlon-ultra-hd-matte-lipcolor-infatuation-02oz]?
Always looking for a lipstick that lasts because I stay too busy to check! “Color stay is long lasting and.....non drying like most I’ve tried”! What shade works for you? ?
Start your review of Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick!
Product Highlights
...would like, but moisturization is usually difficult in products that are long lasting.in reviews
...pigmentation is just wonderful. Great cold colours, and most importantly it's moisturizing! Definitely worth the price! in reviews
Revlon ALWAYS has the best quality drug store makeup, in my opinion ! And these Lip Stick are soooo amazing! CREAMY, pigmented, and lasts just as long as their creme shade lipsticks! LOVE EM!in reviews
Brittani C.
Canton, GA
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick uploaded by Brittani C.
I love a good nude lipstick & typically Revlon has some great ones. However, I just was not a fan of the Ultimate Suede collection. I got the color “influencer” and you couldn’t even tell I had anything on my lips. It was smooth feeling and not sticky but there was absolutely no color.
Cara S.
Barnesville, GA
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick uploaded by Cara S.
I have this color I think it does smear and dosent last long and is to light for my liking and I think it is really pricey I don't really like this lip stick I think revlon has some good lip sticks though I probably wouldn't buy again didn't really like it
Marie M.
Cypress, California
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick uploaded by Marie M.
Really like these suede lipsticks! The color is pretty and it glides right on your lips without any tugging or dryness!
Rocio M.
South Bend, IN
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick uploaded by Rocio M.
Purchased at: Target
This lipstick is so good I recommend it to go out with cause you can go on with your day with out worrying about it coming off!! Especially when you eat!Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick
Abby C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick uploaded by Abby C.
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick uploaded by Abby C.
I love this product. I have it in the 045 color. It compliments my natural lip color so well. I have pretty purple lips and it looks great on me. I wear it anytime I go out. I will say it does make my lips a bit dry and I need to add a lip balm over it but I don’t know what lipstick that stays on for long doesn’t. I also love it because it doesn’t get on your teeth, or anything else.
Christine B.
TURTLE CREEK, PA
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick. This shade is a Coutour I’m reviewing. I really love this lipstick it has a longtime wear and only reapply twice max a day (when I wear it) the color is very pigmented and feels very smooth (suede - like ) I have a few shades of Revlon Colorstay- as the color does stay all day !
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick uploaded by Valerie B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I like this lipstick a lot. It's a pretty shade and a great value for drug store make up. I like the packaging a lot. It doesn't last a super long time, but it meets my expectations! I would definitely recommend.
Taylor A.
Orlando, FL
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick uploaded by Taylor A.
Purchased at: Target
Used for the first time last night, and thought it was an amazing lipstick! I ate and drank all night & never had to reapply. I ended up falling asleep before washing my face and when I woke up it was still perfectly placed on my lips, not smeared at all.
lucero S.
Dekalb, IL
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick uploaded by lucero S.
A little goes a long way! Do not glide it on your lips unless you want a deep pink barbie look 😅 I just dab it on my lips a little bit with a little bit of gloss over it.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I can not day enough good things about this Revlon product! I tried it in Iconic, which is a beautiful deep nude. I could not believe how smoothly this went on and my lips felt so conditioned. I picked this up at Riteaid and hope they keep it in stock because I will be buying this again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Petite_aj R.
Galax, VA
il y a un an
Who among you here have tried Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick ? And is socialite lip color or shade is it good for medium dark skin tone ?
Petite_aj R. il y a un an
Oh wow thanks for the respond. Maybe I will also try those colors/shades you had.
Noa S.
Worcester, MA
il y a 3 ans
Before I went cruelty free, I had a lipstick I loved and wore every day. It was Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in preview (070) which is a nude rose one. I'm looking for something similar, or rather, the same colour, preferably long lasting, and must be cruelty free. Help?
Laura M. il y a 3 ans
Check colourpop they have loads of shades
Sara B.
il y a 4 ans
Lisa S. il y a 4 mois
This is the ONLY lipstick I have found that stays on for hours and does not dry out lips. I’ve tried at least 10 different brands.