Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA

LOL wow these are bad. These lipsticks confused me so much. I bought the mauve shade for reference. I thought initially these would be a normal matte lipstick. Based on the title "suede" I expected something matte but smooth and soft. At first swipe I was surprised to find this was not the case. It went on like a balm, similar to the Revlon lip butters. It was not opaque whatsoever. I was then surprised AGAIN to find that a couple minutes later it had dried down to a complete matte, similar to a liquid lipstick. It looked almost like maybe setting a sticky balm lipstick with powder to make it appear matte. I sort of see what they are going for... but unfortunately due to the sheer balm-like consistency at initial application, it ended up drying patchy. It felt drying and worst of all it stayed sticky. A matte that when you press your lips together makes your lips stick? Not for me! Probably one of the worst lipsticks I've ever tried and higher priced for drugstore. My color could have been a bigger dud than others I suppose but they won't be getting another shot from me.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Poultney, VT

I tried the shade Socialite recently and was very disappointed. Among the worst lipstick formulations on the market, honestly. For one, these smell exactly like the purple putty from that board game Cranium. They also dry down to a disgusting tackiness, wear off quickly and unevenly, and transform even the healthiest lips into Death Valley. The color then clings so hard to the flaky patches that it's impossible to get off. Seriously, I tried olive oil, Bioderma Hydrabio, even my trusty Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover. Ended up physically exfoliating with a terry cloth until my lips started bleeding... and the bits of color were STILL there! I had no choice but to wait for it to go away, and it took another two days. So if you insist on forking over $7-10 on this stuff, I insist that you use proctection and wear a lip liner! Maybe even a moisturizing matte balm on top. Or better yet, don't bother with these and try one of the many superior (and cheaper!) options out there.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Shelbyville, KY

I absolutely love this lipstick and have used it for many years! It is nice to have a lipstick that doesn't wear off and leaves very little residue on cups and straws. Once this lipstick is set, which takes about 3-5 minutes, you are ready for a night on the town! I reapply probably 2 or 3 times over a 12 hour period but that's all! If I don't get a chance to I know my lips will still hold the color for quite a while. I even have my two, non-lipstick wearing, daughters hooked on Color Stay! They never wore lipstick because it would rub off on everything, but when they saw how well the Color Stay actually set on your lips,,,,,,,,they were ready to experiment!!! Needless to stay they are hooked now and their smiles are as pretty as ever!
Cheryl F.
Cheryl F.
New Bedford, MA

I Think The Revlon Color Pay Off Is Very Much Worth Its Price. I Do Attend To Go Fo A Lipstick With A Elegant Packaging Lipstick, But Highly Pigmented. The Package Means A lot To Me Well As The Color Pay Off. The Revlon ColorStay Does Dry Out My Lips Very Little at The End Of The Night. As Far As Its Packaging!! , The Package Makes It Easier To Find The Lipstick In My Collection I Do Notice. The Color Of The Package Is the Exact Color Your Going To Get When You Apply It On. The Pigmentation Is Wonderful Highly Pigmented. Now I Accidently Went To Sleep With It On One Night & It was Still On the Next Morning I Had To Wash It Off. I Love How There Are Beautiful Variety Of Amazing Colors To Chose From, I Would Pay The $9.00 Again.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

This revlon lipstick has been a challenge to evaluate for me ... I am between two important points: First of all I have loved the color I chose, it is a beautiful 055 Iconic that gives a natural tone to your lips, much like a Nude tone Of any brand, these tones will always appear within my favorites for their easy way to combine them with a make-up on the eyes! Secondly I can not overlook the consistency of the lipstick, it is extremely thick and doughy and leaves your lips sticky! An effect I sincerely detest! Being honest I would not buy it again for this aspect and this disappoints me since the line has spectacular colors that I would love to be able to try ... But the consistency of the lipstick totally discards it!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL

Personally, I love the fact that this lipstick goes on like a chapstick and that it's not a super pigmented color because it works well for the look I go for when getting ready to teach the whole day. However, it is very sticky and I am not a fan of that. If I was just reviewing the lipstick as a lipstick, I would have given a 2 out of 5, however I have learned that this lipstick works as a great base for my liquid lipsticks. Some of my liquid lipsticks look and feel better if I wear a chapstick underneath and this lipstick works like a chapstick while giving a bit of color.
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Oceanside, CA

This lipstick is very true to it's name. The color does stay! Just not where you want it to. It's not even worth the relatively low price you pay for it, because after applying it (several different times) it has this nasty habit that it refuses to kick. The color will stay in sort of patchy amounts on my lips after a couple of hours of normal wear, not one smoothe color amount. It makes them look like a cheetah or something. As well as the color stays in some of the patches, I do not recommend this product to anyone that does not plan on using it for a neat affect on Halloween.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

I have this lipstick in my collection as my go-to pink long wearing lipstick. I use this for special events when I want to have constant color that will last but that I dont have to reapply anything. This lipstick goes on smooth and creamy, then changes to a nice mat texture after a couple hours. My lips are very dry so this does dry on them after a couple hours. However the mat color remains and doesn't flake off. I also like that if I DO want to reapply it the color goes on smooth on top of the previous coat and doesnt look patchy.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN

I really enjoy this lipstick, it's great for spring time and the upcoming summer! They apply smoothly and creamy. Then they dry down matte on my lips. They are nice and pigmented and long wearing. They also wear off well on the lips and look good after several hours, you won't see peeling or crackling throughout the day.

I have this in two shades. "Finale" is 095 I believe and is a pretty red. The other color I have is 001 "Silhouette" and is a soft pink nude, perfect for me to wear everyday when I want to keep it more natural.
Ki T.
Ki T.
North Pole, AK

True color stay!!!

So I'm truly a fan of matte lipsticks so any time I buy something with gloss or shine I get a bit worried. I'm not a fan of the sticky or overly glossy lips. This is perfect for a semi wet look but sticks like a matte lippie. So we'll in fact I took a washcloth and to rub the color Off and only a small bit came off. I was so shocked 😲. Now once you wear it for several hours it can start to get sticky but if just apply a little more it deepens the color and refreshes the moisture in your lips.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton

What colour do you like most out of this lipstick line?
Tawana M.
Tawana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Is it long lastin?
Liza P.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA

I know some lipsticks/lip glosses dry out my lips do these leave your lips dry after a while or keep your lips moisturized and feeling hydrated?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

Are these long lasting for you?
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ

Is this really drying or patchy? Also what is your favorite color?

Join Now