39 colors available

BY REVLON

This velvety soft formula with moisturizing shea butter and aloe is food-proof and doesn’t quit. Available in 20 suede shades. Apply once and go.

Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOL wow these are bad. These lipsticks confused me so much. I bought the mauve shade for reference. I thought initially these would be a normal matte lipstick. Based on the title "suede" I expected something matte but smooth and soft. At first swipe I was surprised to find this was not the case. It went on like a balm, similar to the Revlon lip butters. It was not opaque whatsoever. I was then surprised AGAIN to find that a couple minutes later it had dried down to a complete matte, similar to a liquid lipstick. It looked almost like maybe setting a sticky balm lipstick with powder to make it appear matte. I sort of see what they are going for... but unfortunately due to the sheer balm-like consistency at initial application, it ended up drying patchy. It felt drying and worst of all it stayed sticky. A matte that when you press your lips together makes your lips stick? Not for me! Probably one of the worst lipsticks I've ever tried and higher priced for drugstore. My color could have been a bigger dud than others I suppose but they won't be getting another shot from me.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Poultney, VT
I tried the shade Socialite recently and was very disappointed. Among the worst lipstick formulations on the market, honestly. For one, these smell exactly like the purple putty from that board game Cranium. They also dry down to a disgusting tackiness, wear off quickly and unevenly, and transform even the healthiest lips into Death Valley. The color then clings so hard to the flaky patches that it's impossible to get off. Seriously, I tried olive oil, Bioderma Hydrabio, even my trusty Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover. Ended up physically exfoliating with a terry cloth until my lips started bleeding... and the bits of color were STILL there! I had no choice but to wait for it to go away, and it took another two days. So if you insist on forking over $7-10 on this stuff, I insist that you use proctection and wear a lip liner! Maybe even a moisturizing matte balm on top. Or better yet, don't bother with these and try one of the many superior (and cheaper!) options out there.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Shelbyville, KY
Review for: Color Stay
I absolutely love this lipstick and have used it for many years! It is nice to have a lipstick that doesn't wear off and leaves very little residue on cups and straws. Once this lipstick is set, which takes about 3-5 minutes, you are ready for a night on the town! I reapply probably 2 or 3 times over a 12 hour period but that's all! If I don't get a chance to I know my lips will still hold the color for quite a while. I even have my two, non-lipstick wearing, daughters hooked on Color Stay! They never wore lipstick because it would rub off on everything, but when they saw how well the Color Stay actually set on your lips,,,,,,,,they were ready to experiment!!! Needless to stay they are hooked now and their smiles are as pretty as ever!
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Oceanside, CA
This lipstick is very true to it's name. The color does stay! Just not where you want it to. It's not even worth the relatively low price you pay for it, because after applying it (several different times) it has this nasty habit that it refuses to kick. The color will stay in sort of patchy amounts on my lips after a couple of hours of normal wear, not one smoothe color amount. It makes them look like a cheetah or something. As well as the color stays in some of the patches, I do not recommend this product to anyone that does not plan on using it for a neat affect on Halloween.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
I have this lipstick in my collection as my go-to pink long wearing lipstick. I use this for special events when I want to have constant color that will last but that I dont have to reapply anything. This lipstick goes on smooth and creamy, then changes to a nice mat texture after a couple hours. My lips are very dry so this does dry on them after a couple hours. However the mat color remains and doesn't flake off. I also like that if I DO want to reapply it the color goes on smooth on top of the previous coat and doesnt look patchy.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Review for: Color Stay
I really enjoy this lipstick, it's great for spring time and the upcoming summer! They apply smoothly and creamy. Then they dry down matte on my lips. They are nice and pigmented and long wearing. They also wear off well on the lips and look good after several hours, you won't see peeling or crackling throughout the day.

I have this in two shades. "Finale" is 095 I believe and is a pretty red. The other color I have is 001 "Silhouette" and is a soft pink nude, perfect for me to wear everyday when I want to keep it more natural.
Ki T.
Ki T.
North Pole, AK
True color stay!!!

So I'm truly a fan of matte lipsticks so any time I buy something with gloss or shine I get a bit worried. I'm not a fan of the sticky or overly glossy lips. This is perfect for a semi wet look but sticks like a matte lippie. So we'll in fact I took a washcloth and to rub the color Off and only a small bit came off. I was so shocked 😲. Now once you wear it for several hours it can start to get sticky but if just apply a little more it deepens the color and refreshes the moisture in your lips.
Rylee M.
Rylee M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I'm in Colorguard,and we use the shade 075 for our show makeup lipstick.I absolutely cannot stand this lipstick, if your lips have the smallest crease or dry spot it's very obvious with this on.It goes on creamy and pleasant and then dries to this horid dry and flakey consistency. When I'm drinking water,it comes off,but when I try and take it off with makeup remover,it somehow refuses to leave my lips.Leaves my lips feeling horribly dry and achy. I do not recommend!
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Color Stay
I bought this in couture after reading about it on a blog. It looked amazing amazing on her (the blog author so I thought I would be impressed. It's ok - great pros and also a few cons. The pigment is strong! It was bright and a great fit for my pale skin. However, I did notice that when I put it on over any kind of balm, it tended to clump a little. So I recommend putting it on dry lips. It doesn't do much to moisturize, but I think that's why it lasts so long.
Kelcey A.
Kelcey A.
Naperville, IL
I have two colors in the lipstick that I have used for several months and on multiple occasions, and I hate the product. It has a very nice color and generally lasts a long time, which is a plus, but the formula is SO drying and very uncomfortable, even when apply a moisturizer to my lips before using it. Sometimes it fades quickly, sometimes it doesn't (depending on how moisturized my lips are). When it doesn't, it is very hard to remove. Would not recommend.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What colour do you like most out of this lipstick line?
Tawana M.
Tawana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is it long lastin?
Liza P.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
I know some lipsticks/lip glosses dry out my lips do these leave your lips dry after a while or keep your lips moisturized and feeling hydrated?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these long lasting for you?
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
Is this really drying or patchy? Also what is your favorite color?