Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick, Royal Raisin, 0.1 Ounces (Pack of 2) uploaded by Kate B.

BY REVLON

For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 2 Retail Package see more...

Gopzilla P.
I wore this during my graduation and i borrowed it from my mom! It has a Rich deep thick color! The pictures doesnt do the color justice and it has a nice sheen. Easy to put on and mixed well with a matte base color underneath. Which was a matte revlon lipstick. Had nice dimension. Very Accurate that it Stays put. It doesnt feel dry or like theres something on your lips. Doesnt look cakey and theres no cracking. I usually dont wear lipstick but this has convinced to invest in some for special occasions
Kate B.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this lippy. Not expensive and great quality. I’m a repeat user and love this color. It goes on nice and you don’t need a lot of product. It is a little sticky but honestly I prefer that over overly dry and seeing every line in my lip. Will purchase again and recommend to to others. Look it’s pretty!
Cindy B.
Van Nuys, CA
Currently my favorite lipstick in my collection. It stays on when i eat or drink, just minor touch up in the center it fades just a bit not to bad. Cewamy and easy to apply formula. I just wish there were more colors. But overall love love love this lipstick!
Emma B.
Orange, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Live the color, formula, & packaging. Can’t complain. Vought at CVS & keep it in my go to’s. Its easy to apply and love the applicator. The packaging is fresh and up to date. Definitely a need.
Alexis H.
Olyphant, PA
The lipstick is very drying and to get a nice color payoff you have to put about four layers on and by that point it’s looking flaky. This is the first tine I have tried a revlon liquid lipstick and I bought it at CVS for around $9.00 and I wouldn’t purchase it again
Khiara C.
This was pretty bad for me. The colord was terrible for my complexion, bliss it was a satin finish, which didn't help. On top of that, it doesn't completely dry down, and is a bit sticky.
Erica P.
San Antonio
My absolute favorite liquid lipstick! Lasts almost 16 hours. More of a satin formula that feels natural. Feels like you're wearing nothing at all. Transfer proof!
Catherine V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had to apply 2 coats but the color is amazing. Its a very dry product so I recommend using a lip liner. I want to try more like this.
Amanda K.
Muskegon
Have used this over and over. Have tried using lip balm under it or a lip gloss over it. Was easy to apply. Stays on very good. But it made my lips feel horrible. Very dry and made my lips look cracked. I would not use or buy this again.
Brionna H.
Seymour
It has a nice color, but it doesn't stay very long. You have to reapply it very often and the formula is watery. The packaging is nice and the price is alright. This is my 2nd time using this product. I would not recommend to others.

Amazon