BY REVLON

Buy Revlon lip gloss - Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Lipcolor 015 Top Notch Tulip. How-to-Use: Apply a thin, even layer to clean, bare lips and wait until dry.

• Does this last all day?1 Answers
  • Does this leave your lips dry after a long day of wearing...1 Answers
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Lipcolor
  • "I love Revlon's colorstay lipsticks. They last forever even through eating or drinking. Some long lasting liquid lipsticks I use flake and get pilly after an hour or so, but not so with revlon. Big fan." in 15 reviews
  • "Really not a fan of liquid lipstick but I love this one! It lasts a long time for it to be a drugstore product" in 11 reviews
  • "I have used these for a very long time." in 2 reviews
  • "the pigmentation reminds me of the pigmentation from the jefree star liquid lipsticks." in 2 reviews
  • "Not very long wearing though!" in 1 review
Charlsea K.
Really nice formula. Wish there were more colors. This product doesn't have a top coat of any kind of but is comfortable and doesn't dry out my lips. I have the nude/neutral shade and I wear it at least once a week. A great staple/everyday shade. Very easy to use if you are trying to get into liquid lipstick. It's a low maintenance, "set it and forget it" color, unlike some of the more high maintenance liquid lipsticks out there. Give it a try!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
First, the brand is one you can rely on. Second, this product is wonderful! You apply it with a lip wand and it leaves the perfect amount on it for application. If feels like a gloss putting on, but is full coverage with a variety of colors. Something I feel every woman must try! Great price and great quality.
J S.
Buffalo
Review for: Liquid Lipstick 0.1 fl oz; 3 ml more...
This was the first transfer-proof liquid lipstick I ever purchased. I bought it while searching for something that could survive the first kiss at my wedding. Though Top Tomato was more true red than I wanted for my special day, I couldn’t deny the long wearability of this lipstick.
bgyjb k.
Review for: Liquid Lipstick 0.1 fl oz; 3 ml, Liquid Lipstick 0.1 fl oz; 3 ml more...
I love both of these! I did not expect such amazing quality from a drugstore brand. Both of these glide on, the applicator is a standard one but very pooular. It lasts all day and i dont reapply at all. I wish they had more colors so i can own those too
Diamond P.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is one of my favorite glosses. It’s a less expensive brand but the pigment is popping and fabulous and your lips will stay pigment even after it comes off. It’s not matte so it’s not meant to stay forever but for a gloss it stays along time. Can be runny if overused though.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Review for: Liquid Lipstick 0.1 fl oz; 3 ml more...
Not a fan of this . I picked it up because I liked the color. I usually don’t wear store brands but I thought , why not ?!
After applying , I felt disappointed at the texture on my lips and this was NOT long wearing at all ! Don’t waste your money !
Taylor Z.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this lip color, and for the price you pay it’s a great product. Would not recommend for an all day and all night product, but for work or a night out; it gets the job done. I would buy this product again.
Ashly L.
Sheboygan
Review for: Liquid Lipstick 0.1 fl oz; 3 ml more...
It went on smooth and lasted most of my wearing time before the nightly take off of makeup. Color looks great with my skin tone. Smooths our the lip creases usually caused by “cakey” lip glosses. I will use it when I need a pop of color.
Kymberly H.
Bloomsburg, PA
Review for: Liquid Lipstick 0.1 fl oz; 3 ml more...
Bright beautiful color! Thinner formula allows for buildable custom color and ombré looks. Wish it lasted a little longer. Texture after application felt a bit sticky but it wasn’t completely terrible.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I have this lip color but in red. I am very picky about liquid lip color. They don't all stay on when you eat, sometimes they get on your teeth. This one does not. It stays on while I eat. It may not be as bright after but my lips still have color and it's not all over the place. It's stays in place. My lips are popping when I put it on and I get a ton of compliments on this product
Deborah C.
Mc Farland, CA
Does this last all day?
Bri T.
Does this leave your lips dry after a long day of wearing it?