BY REVLON

Revlon Colorstay Stick Makeup Oil-free ( Natural Beige #05 ) Foundation Stick Spf 15.

• Serums, retinol etc. Have you so much stuff out there ...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this because I can't find it anywhere1 Answers
  • Just starting to think about dipping my toes into the sti...2 Answers
Emily C.
Very little coverage, and not very creamy at all. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone. It isn’t worth your money in my opinion if you have anything you want to cover on your face
basicly_beauty T.
West Memphis
I like this alot it’s very inexpensive!! It’s extremely full coverage! ❤️ the only thing I would say is I would use a brush it can be difficult to blend out with a beauty blender💗 But it’s a great foundation stick over all
Erin C.
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
It was thick, and greasy in my opinion. I really did not like it. It got very casey around my nose, chin, and smile lines. Not a fan of this. The packaging seemed to get really dirty very fast too.
Alli P.
Statesboro, GA
A really good drugstore foundation stick. Goes on a tiny bit dry so it’s harder to blend out than the higher end options, but overall excellent product. I have repurchased multiple times.
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
Fabulous! I used to suffer from acne prone skin with roseacea and this would always by my drugstore foundation of choice to cover the redness in my face. In fact, I even preferred this to MAC foundations for coverage and price. Great product and definitely worth a try if you're looking for foundation that provides a lot of coverage. Just make sure to blend quickly as the formula dries quickly. Very long wear. Just about 24 hours! Though not very difficult to remove with a good cleaner or make up remover at the end of your day.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
Pros of Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup Foundation with SPF 20:

Blends easily on any skin type, provided you clear off the dry and patchy skin.
Buildable coverage though its sheer to medium on oily skin.
Really light textured, just apt for scorching summers.
Does not break out on oily or acne prone skin even if you wear it overnight 😛
Its suitable for every skin tone.
It won’t settle into large pores nor irritate skin.
SPF 15 sun protection

Cons of Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup Foundation with SPF 20:

Limited availability.
I feel grease on my T zone after just 4-5 hours.
Ana Z.
Es una buena base de buena cobertura, pero la siento un poco pesada en el rostro, hay que saberla difuminar bien para que no te queden marcas.

It is a good foundation of good coverage, but I feel a little heavy on the face, you have to know how to blur well so that you do not have marks.
Baylee S.
I love this product! It covers full and nicely. I do have a problem with the color though. I'm very light skinned and it can be hard to get the right match, I think I just grabbed the wrong shade. I'll definitely be grabbing a lighter shade next time! Overall, I love it!
Anabelle M.
I wanted to like the stick foundation, but I really didn't get full coverage and it didn't last long on me. It's dewy even though it says it's for oily skin. It is very light weight, but it doesn't even last 2 hours on me. I was hoping it would because it's easy to apply and not messy, but it just didn't for me. But if your not apply you may like it. Maybe sometime in the future I'll try it again
Catherine O.
Hawthorne, NJ
The shade matched perfectly on my skin tone, lightweight but decent coverage. I would definitely use this as the everyday foundation. My only complaint is that I wish it had a pump because when I went to use it the first time a ton of product spilled out.
Jennifer T.
Just starting to think about dipping my toes into the stick foundation pool and don't want to spend a ton of money in the case that I don't like that type of formula. Would this be a good one for oily skin/combination skin?
Shaina M.
I've been wanting to try out a stick foundation...ive heard mixed reviews on the instafix....is this one a good one to start with does any one recommend it?
Jeannie P.
Serums, retinol etc. Have you so much stuff out there and I have seen no difference at all, right now all I've heard was supposed to be good I don't know I just need professional help you are the ones that know what to do with this mug please help me. Very like inflected to make a 5 tried the foundation makes my skin look shiny I do try to bait my face then I look like a ghost or I get some notes not using the right products I go to TTJ Maxx I go to Ross I'll try dollar stores stuff it doesn't work My hooded eyes give me a problem Neutrogena® Deep Clean Eye & Lip Oil-Free Makeup RemoverClinique Stay-True Makeup Oil-Free FormulaULTA Oil-Free Eye Makeup Removeravon mark makeup brush Avon Mark Go with the Pro Makeup Brush Set Free Zip CaseCOVERGIRL Queen Collection Oil-Free Moisturizing MakeupDermablend Flawless Creator Liquid Foundation Makeup Drops, Oil-Free, Water-Free, 43W, 1 Fl. Oz.Professional Makeup Brushes, 22 Piece Set, Pink, Vegan, with Comfortable Plastic Handles, Great for Precision Makeup & Contouring, Includes Free Case, By Beauty BonNeutrogena® SkinClearing Liquid Makeup I'm not really sure I'm just going over a few saying this maybe I'm just not using the right primer I need some to pack in and cover up all the wrangles please help
Alexis L.
Owasso, OK
Where can you buy this because I can't find it anywhere
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
Is this foundation good for people with oily skin

Amazon