BY REVLON #28 in Foundation Sticks

Revlon Colorstay Stick Makeup Oil-free ( Natural Beige #05 ) Foundation Stick Spf 15.

• Where can you buy this because I can't find it anywhere1 Answers
  • Just starting to think about dipping my toes into the sti...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out a stick foundation...ive hea...2 Answers
isabella m.
north patchogue
The foundation is kind of cakey and blending is okay. I prefer a liquid foundation anyways. The foundation stick is really cheap in price so you can't expect anything game changing. It all comes down to preference and I prefer a liquid foundation so I wouldn't repurchase.
Catherine C.
stafford
This foundation stick is extremely dry. It may work for more oily complexions however my skin tends to be more dry so this does not work for me. I will not be purchasing this again as it went right to the trash.
Emily C.
Very little coverage, and not very creamy at all. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone. It isn’t worth your money in my opinion if you have anything you want to cover on your face
Anneliese C.
Salem, MA
Hard to get your color. Not too cakey and I love that it’s on a stick. Affordable and easy to apply. First time and probably last. I love reckon but I had trouble finding my color.
Samantha N.
Not exactly the quality I would have hoped for. Isnt very blend-able and doesnt go on the smoothest. I will take it with me to travel as it is decent for quick touch ups. I dont think I will buy this product again if I had another choice to pick from.
basicly_beauty T.
West Memphis
I like this alot it’s very inexpensive!! It’s extremely full coverage! ❤️ the only thing I would say is I would use a brush it can be difficult to blend out with a beauty blender💗 But it’s a great foundation stick over all
Erin C.
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
It was thick, and greasy in my opinion. I really did not like it. It got very casey around my nose, chin, and smile lines. Not a fan of this. The packaging seemed to get really dirty very fast too.
Alli P.
Statesboro, GA
A really good drugstore foundation stick. Goes on a tiny bit dry so it’s harder to blend out than the higher end options, but overall excellent product. I have repurchased multiple times.
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
Fabulous! I used to suffer from acne prone skin with roseacea and this would always by my drugstore foundation of choice to cover the redness in my face. In fact, I even preferred this to MAC foundations for coverage and price. Great product and definitely worth a try if you're looking for foundation that provides a lot of coverage. Just make sure to blend quickly as the formula dries quickly. Very long wear. Just about 24 hours! Though not very difficult to remove with a good cleaner or make up remover at the end of your day.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
Pros of Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup Foundation with SPF 20:

Blends easily on any skin type, provided you clear off the dry and patchy skin.
Buildable coverage though its sheer to medium on oily skin.
Really light textured, just apt for scorching summers.
Does not break out on oily or acne prone skin even if you wear it overnight 😛
Its suitable for every skin tone.
It won’t settle into large pores nor irritate skin.
SPF 15 sun protection

Cons of Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup Foundation with SPF 20:

Limited availability.
I feel grease on my T zone after just 4-5 hours.
Shaina M.
I've been wanting to try out a stick foundation...ive heard mixed reviews on the instafix....is this one a good one to start with does any one recommend it?
Jennifer T.
Just starting to think about dipping my toes into the stick foundation pool and don't want to spend a ton of money in the case that I don't like that type of formula. Would this be a good one for oily skin/combination skin?
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
Is this foundation good for people with oily skin
Alexis L.
Owasso, OK
Where can you buy this because I can't find it anywhere

back